Coming home

Not more than 2 Days

“I’m home.” said Junsu without energy.

 

“Junsu you’re back!” answer Changmin. His eyes still looking outside hoping to see someone else. “You’re alone?”

 

“Yeah.” Junsu head hung low.

 

“She found you didn’t she?”

 

Junsu nodded.

 

“So where is she?” asked Yoochun who just arrive when he can’t find Jaejoong anywhere.

 

“She…”

 

“Don’t hesitate to tell us.  I know something’s happen. Come on tell us, please.”

 

“She’s with her mom. She took a cab to go there after she found me. But she’s sick.  I’m afraid something will happen to her, I’ll try to stop her, I’ll also offered myself to go with her but she said I need to come home.  Everybody worried about me.  He worried about me.” tell Junsu while holding her tears.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll contact her mom to make sure everything is alright.  You need to wash up yourself and go to sleep, ok?”

 

Junsu just nodded weakly and headed to her room.  She still feels guilty by running away, if she doesn’t did it none of this would happen.  She should just bear with her but at that time, she also feels guilty to come between them. She just headed to the bathroom and sleep after that.  At least she tries to.  But she can’t sleep just yet, so much to think about, so much to feel about, and she’s worried about her.  So she decided to see Changmin and asked about it.  On the way to the living room, she heard Yoochun and Changmin talking. She’s hiding behind the wall and listens to them.

 

“It’s bad isn’t it? They never fought like this before.  He also never yells at her like that before.” said Yoochun.  “I’ve never seen her broken like that.  It hurts me.  She’s like my sister and seeing her like that I really want to strangle my own twin brother.”

 

“Yeah me too. Now where is he huh?! He can’t even find Junsu, which tell everything.”

 

“Tell what?”

 

“Can’t you see? He is only capable to find her and her only.”

 

“Owh..right.  Should we find him?”

 

“Neh..just call him or text him.  Don’t lose your energy anymore. And care to tell me how she got separated from you?”

 

“It’s my fault, I just walked straight and fast, forget to maintain my pace with her when suddenly she just missing.  I try look everywhere for her.  I’ll try to call her but no answer so after a while I just walked home, hoping she will be here..and unfortunately she’s not.”

 

“I’m sorry.  It’s all my fault.  I shouldn’t run away.” Junsu apologized.  She came out behind the wall after unable to restrain herself.  She’s feels really guilty right now.

 

“Neh..if anyone to blame for all of this is that stupid boy who still hasn’t come home yet.  Already call him Chun?”  said Changmin.

 

“Yes, but he’s not answering so I’ll just leave a message.”

 

“Changmin oppa, can you call Jaejoong’s mom to check on her?  I can’t sleep until I know she’s ok.”

 

“Ok hold on ne?”

 

Changmin dial Jaejoong’s mom number and after end up talking, he smile at Junsu said she just arrive and sleeping.

 

“Pheww..I’m glad she arrives safely. Thanks oppa.”

 

After make sure Junsu already back in her room, Yoochun asked “She’s not there yet, right?”

 

Changmin just nodded.  It took a while to reach Jaejoong’s mom place. Changmin has to lie to Junsu so she can stop worried. And Jaejoong’s mom will inform them when she arrives.

 

Late that night Changmin’s phone is ringing. Jaejoong’s mom is calling saying that her lovely daughter just arrives but she need to bring her to a doctor due to her fever and will call back later.

 

“She’s just arrives but need to see a doctor due to her fever.” said Changmin to Yoochun.  They are still sitting at the living room.

 

Yoochun shook his head. “If this happen, than it will be bad to him.  They’ve never been apart. And talks about him make me angry, where the hell is he right now?! Aishh!” Yoochun nearly scream but still keep his voice down afraid it will wake Junsu up.

 

Suddenly Yoochun’s phone is ringing.

 

“It’s Yunho.” said Yoochun after sees the caller ID. “Where are you stupid?” asked Yoochun angry.

 

“Pick me up forehead! I’m run out of gas.”

 

“That’s your manner when asking for help?”

 

“Shut up and pick me. I’ll text the address.” said Yunho before cut the calls.

 

“I’m a really good twin brother am I?” said Yoochun while staring at Changmin.

 

“Haha. Yes, you are.” grinned Changmin.