I hate you?

Not more than 2 Days

“You broke me down to the core and now you are here for me to save you?  Why would I save you?  You did nothing other than hurt me.  And I’m a stupid person who still loves you every day.”  Jaejoong pour out her heart at unconscious Yunho. “What you expect me to do? You already have her.  You are so nice to her.  I’ll never get that kind of treatment from you. They said you will shiver non-stop when you don’t meet me in more than two days and you know what, I used to believe it once, that’s why I still live at that house even umma had to move out.  I choose you.  I always choose you. But you? Not once…not even one time you ever think about me. Then how on earth that you are the one with this shivering problem? Isn’t it supposed to be me?

 

“Jae..” said Yoochun while slowly come from behind the door.

“You heard everything?”

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

“No don’t be. All of you already knew about it anyway.”

“I knew my twin is a jerk to you, but he does love you.  He will die if he didn’t found you when you’re missing before.  He was really worried…”

“Are we going through this again? Compared Junsu and me?” interrupt Jaejoong.

“To him, Junsu is a family but you..you are the love of his life, you’re his soul.  He needs you.  He loves you so much, more than he knows.  But, he is just stupid.”

“What do you want me to do exactly?”

“I don’t know.  Trust your love maybe?”

“And how did I do that?”

“You love him right?”

“Yes.”

“Stay with him.”

“Yoochun, I’d stay long enough I think.  And what did I get in return?  Just more heart breaks.  If you can look into my heart, you’ll see that it crumbled into pieces and I’d to glue it.  I’m not a strong person, I’m just another human being.  Its breaks me every time we fight, I just didn’t show it to you guys.  I pretend to be strong and get used to it.  But for how long? Put yourself in my shoes, how long will you go?  You’ve got no hint at all whether he loves you or not.”

“Is this because of Junsu?”

“What do you mean?”

“If Junsu didn’t show up, you will continue right, as always?”

“Part of it yes but it is not specific to Junsu, they can be any other girl that you guys picked up and become your family.  Junsu is a nice girl, how can I compete with that?  And more importantly, he is the one that found her first and give you guys the idea to adopt her, right?”

“You knew? But how?”

“I heard you guys talked about it.  For once he cares for a stranger and I’m not pass stranger level yet after all this years.”

“Jae…want to know what he talked about you?”

“He talked about me or he cursed me?” ask Jaejoong didn’t believe it.

“It’s a rare occasion, believe me. This is happen when you want to live alone at that house.  He worried.  He mad at you about it remembers?  He cares, that’s why he mad.  After you guys fight, he still didn’t let it go, he continued ranting at us ‘Why she want to live alone? It’s dangerous, is she out of her mind? She can live here with us. How would we know if anything happen?  That girl is so stubborn. And why should I care about her? Arghh!!’ ’ and that’s all he said before head to his bedroom. He always checked you at your house, hiding behind the bush pretend like he is a ninja.”

“So? I heard more cursed than care?”

“Like I said, he is stupid.  He doesn’t know how to react in front of the one he loves the most.”

“Cause I’m not the one he love, that’s why he doesn’t know how.”

“Agghhnn…Jae….” suddenly both Jaejoong and Yoochun shocked hearing the sound.  Both of them turn to Yunho.

“Is he awake?” asked Yoochun.

“No, I think he sleep talking.” answered Jaejoong.

“Kim Jaejoong…” Yunho speaks again. Both of them nervously waits for the next sentence from him “… I hate you.”  Yoochun turned his head to facing Jaejoong immediately.

“Please get him out of my room now.” said Jaejoong with shaking voice that restrains his anger.

“But Jae..he still unconscious.”

“Fine, then I go.” said Jaejoong and walk away.

Yoochun try to grab Jaejoong’s hand but failed then he stand up and run to catch her but she already collapse at the living room.


I'm in angst mood right now.. so this is what you guy get..mianhe