She left

Not more than 2 Days

After watching several fights between Yunho and Jaejoong, Junsu talked to Changmin about how she feels towards them.

 

“Plaese, don’t let their fight bothers you.  It’s not worth of your time.” said Changmin.

 

“But he’s so cold to her.  She’s really the only one chasing him.  It’s not fair. It’s..”

 

“ It’s pathetic..

 

“ Yeah it is. Opss..” Junsu shocked with both of his palm covering his mouth as she heard Jaejoong’s voice.  “I’m sorry.”

 

“No need to. You’re right.  I’m pathetic.  So today I want to stop all this thing and I don’t wanna know anything about him anymore.”

 

“Really?  When you want to leave?” asked Yunho who’s just enter the house.

 

Junsu eyeing Changmin and mouthed ‘should-we-stop-them?’.  Changmin just smile and shook his head.

 

“Why are you still here?” asked Yunho “Now shoo..leave.” shooed Yunho with hand motion.

 

“Yunho!” Junsu shouted as he can’t contain her anger anymore.

 

“What? She’s the one who want to leave.” answered Yunho

 

“But..”

 

“It’s ok Junsu.  He’s right. Thanks for everything.” interrupt Jaejoong with one last glance at Yunho before she left the house.

 

“Why are you so mean?” scold Junsu while punching Yunho chest.  Junsu run chasing Jaejoong.

 

“Jae wait!!” Junsu grab Jaejoong hand. “Ple..ase..dont ..go.” panted Junsu.  “I know it’s not me that you hope for but please don’t go.  And where exactly are you going?”

 

“He likes you. And I know you like him too. You’re lucky enough to have him.”

 

“No. Yes.”

 

“What?”

 

“No. He doesn’t like me. Yes, I like him.  But he needs you more than he knows.  You are the source of his live, Jae.  He’ll die without you.”

 

“Wow! I’m speechless. With what you’d seen and heard I 100% guaranteed I’m not that important.  Didn’t you want to say that I’m pathetic before?”

 

“Yeah..but that’s not the point. Why suddenly you want to give up?  Why now after all this time?  Please, the minute you think of giving up, think of reason why you held on so long.

 

“People said, if you love someone, showing is better than just telling it, if you don't love them anymore, telling is better than showing it.”

 

“Are you saying that you don’t love him anymore?”

 

“Please take care of him, Su.  I need to go.  Bye.”  Jaejoong walk away leaving Junsu who is disappointed with both of them.  But she can’t mad at her.  She already did her best but that guy is so stupid. Now Junsu agreed with Changmin-oppa when he said ‘Yunho the stupid’.

 

 

“Are you satisfied now that she’s gone?” Junsu said to Yunho. She's really frustrated with him.

 

“Please, you shouldn’t involve in this.” said Yunho politely and leave Junsu with Changmin in the living room.

 

“Just wait and see.” said Changmin.

 

Counting..

1st day

 

Nothing happen.  Everything happens as usual.

 

Morning of 2nd day

 

Yunho already goes to college and he’s really not in a good mood, well… as if he was ever have a good mood.  But today is the worse.  He tried silence himself and avoid getting trouble so no one will be his victim of anger.  Barely made it until he reaches home.

 

“Changmin hyung where is she?” asked Yunho eagerly not even enter the house yet.  Yunho leave the college right after his last lecture while Yoochun and Junsu still have another lecture in the evening.

 

“Who?”

 

“Really hyung?  Are you that stupid?”

 

“Hey! I’m your hyung don’t used that tone on me.”

 

“Arghh! Forget it! I’ll find her by myself.” yelled Yunho. Suddenly his hand start shivering.  "Turn on the heater hyung, it’s cold.” said Yunho before leave the house.

 

“Cold?  I’m sweating just by doing nothing.  Aishh.. It’s only you, pabo.” answered Changmin.

 

Late at night, Yunho return home and go straight to his room.

 

“Where did he come from?” asked Junsu.

 

“To find her.” answer Changmin and Yoochun.

 

That night, he can’t stop shivering but just lay down quietly inside his blanket.  He covered all his body but still he can’t stop shivering.  That night Yunho can’t sleep at all.  Yoochun felt something is wrong when he can’t sleep at all.  So Yoochun wake Changmin up.

 

“Hyung, I can’t sleep.  Something is wrong with Yunho.”

 

“Huh..?” replied Changmin with eyes half open.

 

“Hyung, something is wrong with Yunho. Come let’s go check on him so I can sleep after that. Hyung!” shouted Yoochun when Changmin’s eyes slowly closing back.

 

Without Yunho notice, Changmin and Yoochun peek at his room to check on him.  Even though Yoochun usually doesn’t bother about others, but it’s his twin we’re talking about here.  So he does care.  Inside the room, they found Yunho shivering non-stop.  Yoochun hugged his twin to share his warmth.  ‘You know this will happen, why you still hurt her?’  Yoochun mind keep wandering.  

 


even though i said its probably until 3 chapters...this chapter doesn't look like it...hehe..

so to be continue....