Their Story

Not more than 2 Days

“You don’t have to worry. They’re always like that. But they can’t live without each other more than two days.” said Changmin while watching Yunho and Jaejoong yelled at each other.

 

“What?  Not more than 2 days?” asked Junsu.  After 3 months lives with the guys, Junsu knows that Jaejoong is their childhood friends and in love with Yunho but they never stopped fighting even for a small little thing.  Especially Yunho, he always said means thing to Jaejoong.  Even though Jaejoong replied it back but Junsu knows it’s still hurt Jaejoong.  She is a girl after all.

 

“Yes. You want to hear their story?” asked Changmin as they see Yunho and Jaejoong still fighting.

 

Junsu nodded.

 

“One snowy day when there were 7 years old, Yunho the stupid ask Jaejoong to play near the pond when as usual they fight and both of them end up in the pool. “

 

“It’s must be freezing to death.”

 

“Of course it is. That’s why I said ‘Yunho the stupid’. Both of them went back home after that and catch a cold on the next day even though I still wonder how Yunho can catch a cold.

 

“Why he can’t?”

 

“Because they said stupid people don’t catch a cold. Haha.”

 

“Yunho is not stupid.” back up Junsu

 

“Don’t need to back him up, Su.  You will understand it one day.  So let me continue.  When they catch cold they need to rest at home, so they cannot meet with each other that day.  Then next day, Yunho’s condition is better but unfortunately Jaejoong’s condition becomes worse. So Jaejoong’s parents don’t allow Yunho to visit her as worried it will effect Yunho.  Now, both of them still cannot meet each other, and its 2 days in a row.  At that time, no one knows how much it affects Yunho just because he can’t see her.  Late night on the same day, Yunho shivering non-stop and he really looks pale as like blood not circulate in him.  We really afraid something bad will happen so we took him to the hospital.  We ask the doctor that is it happen because of the cold and he said not. His cold is already cured.”

 

“So why?”

 

“Yeah we also wonder why and ask the doctor.  He said he still needs to examine Yunho and do some blood test to figure it out.  So we stayed at the hospital that night when suddenly Jaejoong’s parents running to our doctor as they said Jaejoong shivering non-stop.  The doctor really curious what happen to both of them so he asked them to put Jaejoong on the same bed next to Yunho.  And believe it or not they stop shivering. We all shocked with what happen in front of our eyes.”

“Then what happen?”

 

“But the doctor still wants to examine them so he took Yunho to other room, and as he past the ward room’s door, both of them start shivering back. Then the doctor run quickly to the test room and do the test then come back to the ward and put him back next to her.  Then as before, they stop shivering.  It happens twice. We still let it go as the doctor took Jaejoong to the test room. And as we all predict, it’s happen again same as before, they shivering until the doctor put Jaejoong back on the bed.  So when it happens three times in a row, there is no way it just coincidence anymore.  It’s more than that. While the doctor examines Jaejoong, we all discuss about the weird things that happen and as I’m the genius; I thought that they can’t be apart from each other more than 2 days in a row.  That night, we all stayed at the hospital with both of them sleep while hugging each other.”

 

“Wow!  I really mean wow! It’s really happen?” ask Junsu still not believe it.

 

“Well… we don’t ask you to believe it.  Both of them still not believe it till now. We regret not record it in video.  But that is the truth.”

 

“Then what happen next?”

 

“The next morning both of them already cured. We all go home, they start play, fight, and end with Jaejoong crying. It’s all the same. So now whenever they got fight we don’t bother to interrupt anymore.”

 

“Yah!! Can’t you guys stop fighting?  I’m watching TV here.” scold Yoochun.

 

“He/She started it.” answer Yunho and Jaejoong together.

 

“Like I care who started it. Just shut up or fight outside.”

 

“Fine.  I’ll just go home.” said Jaejoong.  “Bye Junsu, Changmin oppa.”

 

“What’s that all about, Yun?” asked Yoochun when Yunho sit next to him.

 

“She said it’s useless to buy that tall hat.  Like I ever care for her opinion anyway.  I use my own money and not hers.”

 

“Yeah..yeah whatever.  Don’t you guys ever get tired fighting with each other every day?”

 

“She started it, not me.”

 

“Fine! I don’t care anymore.”  Yoochun give up.

 

“See?  It’s useless to stopped them.” said Changmin after heard the twin’s conversation.

 

“Hehe..you’re right oppa” chuckled Junsu.