Yunho's action

Not more than 2 Days

 “Unnie..oppa..” called Jiyool. All eyes stare at Jiyool as they completely forgot about the little girl.

“Who is she?” asked Jaejoong as her head came out from the blanket.

“I’m Jiyool.” answered Jiyool.

“Hi Jiyool. Why are you here?”

“I would like to see the love of Yunho oppa’s life.”

“Owh you mean Junsu?  There she is.” Jaejoong pointed her finger to Junsu.

The girl is just smile. “You really don’t think it’s you, unnie?”

“Think what?”

“That you are the love of Yunho oppa’s life.”

Yunho who is hiding under the blanket just stay silent and listening to their conversation. 

“Huh..nice to meet you Jiyool.” Jaejoong smile before going back under the blanket.  She doesn’t want to continue the talk.

Jiyool come closer to Jaejoong and uncover the blanket a little so she can whisper to Jaejoong’s ear “Yunho oppa love you so much Jaejoong unnie.”

“Ok.  Thanks you for playing with me.  I need to see my doctor. Bye.”  Jiyool bid goodbye to all of them and they wave back at her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” asked Changmin as he enters the room and saw Jaejoong get up from the bed.

“I want to see umma.”

“I just sent her home so she can have a decent rest.  Take care of you is really takes a toll on her.  So can you just act according to the doctor’s order?”

“Yeah I’m not a good daughter. Always burden my mother.” her head hung low feeling guilty at her mother.

“So just get well soon ne..” Changmin patted Jejoong’s head. “And why he’s there? Pretend to sleep?”

“Well he supposed to take care of her but he ended up sleeping himself and had a nightmare about Jaejoong been hit by a car.  Actually both of them have the same dream. I don’t know whether its creepy or romantic.”  explained Yoochun.

“Oppa I’m going to take a walk.”

“Bu..”

“I just let you know. I’m not asking for permission.”

“Fine! They will accompany you.”

“Whatever.” answered Jaejoong as he walk to the hospital’s park.

“What’s up with her?” sighed Changmin. “And you wake up.” ordered Changmin to Yunho.

Slowly Yunho get up and sit with his back rest at the bed.

“What you gonna do now?” asked Changmin.

“About what?”

“Your nightmare? It can come true you know? Maybe right now, tomorrow or a week after that.”

“Hyung, you mean that I got premonition?” asked Yunho nervously.  Afraid if the nightmare becomes real.

“You’re not that special to have that skill. What I mean is that anything can happen. Do you still want to play hard to get with her?”

“Hyung…do you believe in my love towards her?”

“The proof is everywhere Yunho despite you try to covered it up, your sub conscious mind will act according to what you are feel rather that what you are think. You better do something before you regret it.” Advised Changmin as he knew how his stupid brother’s mind works.

 Yunho is silent as he thinks about what his hyung said. It’s all true. The nightmare can become real and that’s scared him.  Seeing Jaejoong lifeless is not want he wanted.  “But hyung I can’t make her happy.”

“You’re giving up even before you try it? How coward can you be? Do you really ready to let her go? Then fine, suit yourself!”

Yunho took a deep breath “Fine! I’ll do something but not today. She becomes annoying, snobbish and ego.” imagine Jaejoong with someone else is also not in his wishlist.

“Looks who’s talking right now. You are so down to earth person.” said Changmin sarcastically.

“Then what do you want me to do?”

“You are really stupid for asking me that question. Are you really my little brother? Confess to her before it’s too late.”

“But she said I love Junsu.”

“What? Do you?”

“No!”

“So?” Changmin is really confuse with his brother question right now.

“Oppa I’m going home today.” said jaejoong as she walked into the room with Yoochun and Junsu.

“Why?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong just ignore Yunho.  She packs all her thing and within 5 minutes, she’s done with it.

“Jaejoong, I’m asking you. Didn’t you hear me?” Yunho feels annoyed with Jaejoong attitude.

Jaejoong just roll her eyes and still ignore what Yunho said. The truth is he heard Yunho and Changmin conversation starting when Yunho said that she is annoying, snobbish and ego person.  So now she just acts that way.

“Bye.” bid Jaejoong to all of them and get out from the room quickly as she can’t hold her anger anymore.

“What was that?” asked Yunho angrily.

“She heard you.” said Junsu.

“Which part?” asked Changmin.

“Start with ‘She becomes annoying, snobbish and ego’  part.” answered Yoochun as he shook his head, don’t even know what else he have to said to his beloved twins.

“yunho, silence is a girls loudest cry, you know she’s really hurt when she starts ignoring you.” add Junsu.

“Love isn’t finding someone you can live with.  It is finding someone you can’t live without.” Changmin patted Yunho’s shoulder hoping that his little brother will do something.

Yunho stand up and run away trying to catch up with Jaejoong. He see Jaejoong just step in the taxi so he go around it and enter from the other side and quickly locked the door with his right hand and hold Jaejoong with the other.

Jaejoong surprised at the event.  She want to yell at him but she hold it as she remember she has to ignore him. She can try to get out from the cab but she doesn’t know why she didn’t do it.

Yunho start to speak after the taxi start moving. “It’s hard when someone special ignores you; it’s harder pretending that you just don’t care. You know what, I like her the most.  It’s like breathing. It’s because of her I would able to live. Actually I don’t think of her, she just in my thought all the time.” Yunho try to get Jaejoong attention pretend that he talked about someone else.

But Jaejoong just keep shut even though she think that her heart already shatter into pieces and tears is pools at her eyes.  The rest of the journey is fill with silence as Yunho stop talking as he didn’t want the driver sees their fight more. Yunho get off quickly after pay the driver and grab Jaejoong’s hand which is about to opened her house’s door.

Jaejoong really don’t understand Yunho’s act right now.  Why suddenly he try to be good at her when he just bad mouth her before. She yanked at Yunho’s hold  and open the door closed it but Yunho able to hold the door with his feet which is in pain right now as it been hit by the door.  Jaejoong run fast to her room and locked it. She can’t face Yunho right now.

‘Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.’ Said Jaejoong to herself as she slumped her body to the bed.


an update guys...this story is near the end..maybe a two or three chapter more.