Once upon a time

Not more than 2 Days

Once upon a time, there live 3 brothers with 1 girl in the same house near a beautiful forest.  Changmin 25years old is the eldest; Yoochun and Yunho 19years old are the youngest. They are non-identical twins. Changmin is wise man but always hungry, while Yoochun is idle and lazy and take his live at ease pace. Meanwhile Yunho, the most handsome one is a short tempered person and don’t forget he also stubborn.  The girl that lives with them is Junsu.  They found her lost in the forest as they return from their camping site 3 months ago.  Junsu is an orphanage who is same age as the twins and have nowhere to live so they take her home.  Luckily she knows how to cook so the eldest like him very much.  She also helps the house chores as she feel in debt with them and that is the least she can do.  Changmin is work as a writer and he work at home while the other still in college.

 

Meanwhile, at the end of the road, live a single mother with a daughter. Her father already passed away since she was 9 years old. The daughter is same age with Yoochun, Yunho.  Three of them are childhood friends. The girl name is Jaejoong.  She is the prettiest girl anyone has ever seen.  She is like snow white with skin as white and soft as snow, red plump lip and big doe eyes.  She always attracts people attention, everyone must turn their head again to look at her wherever she goes but it doesn’t affect Yunho.

 

When they were child, both Yunho and Jaejoong usually play together due to Yunho’s twin, Yoochun is so lazy to play with them.  But both of them never play together nicely. They are always end up quarrelling and Jaejoongs’ crying. But the next day they still play together as if nothing happened before and again at the end of the day Jaejoong running back home crying.  Jaejoong’s parents doesn’t bother to scold Yunho anymore like the first time he made their daughter cry, as they thought he still a kid and whatever they say Jaejoong still want to play with him the next day..

 

As they grow older and became a teenager, Jaejoong start to develop feelings towards Yunho, well no one can resist his handsomeness despite his bad attitude.  Jaejoong’s loves towards Yunho can be seen by everyone.  She already confesses her feeling to Yunho but get no response.  Yunho didn’t say yes or no.  He just walked away.  But in Jaejoong’s point of view, of course she thinks she‘s been rejected.   But Jaejoong is a strong person, until now she never gives up.  Everyone still wonder what motivate her.  Changmin and Yoochun once asked her why she never gives up.  She said it’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen but it’s harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it's not really 'once upon a time'  type of story...just love the phrase

instead update 'I am not the one he love' , this is what I've been doing..haha mianhe

Hope you guys enjoys