Break up

Not more than 2 Days

They start to move on with their lives, even though it’s not the same as before.  Jaejoong stop visiting Yunho’s house now as what she promised before, but they still coincidently meet each other at college or is it really coincident?  She doesn’t want to hurt herself more so that’s why she tries to distance herself from him.  Yunho on the other hand just go with the flow.  But Junsu couldn’t stand it.  She hates with what’s happen between the two.  She hates when they didn’t talk to each other, not even a simple greeting.  Lucky they still at least glance at each other when they passing by. She tries to talk to Jaejoong but she successfully avoids it.  Junsu tries to wait for Jaejoong to come to the household, but until today after a month, Jaejoong still not come.

Junsu can feels that Yunho is quieter than before.  He looks lonely somehow even though when he got surrounded by his admires and friends.  There is a rumour going on these days that said both of them is break up and Yunho fall in love with Junsu.  See how people still can see them as a couple even though they never act lovey dovey? 

There is one time Junsu asked her friend about the rumour, “Did you heard the rumour about Yunho and Jaejoong break up?”

“Yes.” answer Junsu’s friend.

“Why they say ‘break up?  Are they couple before?  As far as I see they only fighting with each other.” asked Junsu pretend not knowing just to get her friend opinion.

“Junsu, not all couple act lovey-dovey.  Believe it or not those two love each other.  Yes they fight but they still care in their own way. 

“Everyone knows Jaejoong loves Yunho, but Yunho?”

“You need to listen to their fight carefully. There is a care when he yells and asked ‘Are you stupid? There is better way to do it’. There is a jealousy when he screamed and said ‘You really think anyone would like you?’  There is a love when he coldly said ‘I don’t need you.’

“Really? How can you see it that way?  Doesn’t boy usually say what in his mind and it is mean as it is” Junsu amused by how her friend interpret Yunho and Jaejoong’s fight.

“Here is the hidden meaning behind it ‘Are you stupid? There is better way to do it’. Yunho worried when Jaejoong did something, she always burdens herself more.  And when he said ‘You really think anyone would like you?’ It’s continued with ‘like I do’ inside his heart.  And ‘I don’t need you.’ means I can’t live without you.

“How on earth you come up with that?”

“Junsu, people don’t talk if they hate each other.  They’ll just ignore and didn’t care what the other is doing.  They’ll just mind their own business but not them.  They didn’t agree on much, in fact they rarely agree on anything. They fought all the time, and they challenge each other every day but in spite their differences they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other. But now is not like that anymore, they didn’t talk or yell at each other.  There is something wrong.  Something had happen between them, and as the rumour said it is because of you.  They broke up because he likes you.”

“But there is nothing between us.”

“I know.”

“You do?”

“The way Yunho talked to you is different. Yes he treats you nicer than the other but it’s not more than that.  The way he looks at you is more as a family.”

“You observed them?”

“Yeah. I like them. I followed them since high school and it hurts me now when I saw them liked that.  Something’s happen that make them not talk to each other and part of me thinks it got to do with you.”

“You hate me?”

“No, why would I? I hate Yunho right now ‘cause he did nothing. Sorry Junsu, I need to go now. Bye.”

“Owh ok. Bye.”

Junsu knows Jaejoong must also heard about it.  Junsu want to laugh at the rumour.  How can they say Yunho fall in love with her when Yunho not really smile when he is with her.  Yunho just being nice to her and that’s it, not more than that.  Yunho need Jaejoong.  She is the source of his life after all.  The house is incomplete without hearing their bickering to each other.  That’s why right now Junsu thinks their fight is the essence to make the house merrier.  She missed it.  She has to do something about it so she goes to Jaejoong house to confront her.

 

Ding Dong

 

“Jae! I know you in there.  We need to talk.” said Junsu in front of Jaejoong’s front door.

Jaejoong open the door knowing that she can’t avoid her anymore.

“Jae, why are you stopping coming to the house?”

“I made a promise, Su and no one need me there.” answer Jaejoong. “They didn’t care right?  No one try to invite me there.” continue Jaejoong.

“But..” Junsu tried to reason it but Jaejoong interrupt her.

“They already live in harmony and peace, so why should I come to disturb it?  And one most important thing that maybe you guys forget, the communication works two ways.  You guys can also come here but nobody care to do it.” said Jaejoong sadly while controlling her emotion.  “It’s hurt to know that nobody wants you anymore.  You don’t have to worry.  I’m going to move to my mom’s house tomorrow.”

“I come now right? Doesn’t it count? Why?  You never think of me as your friend?”

“You really want to be friends with me?  You still love him don’t you?  Even though I’m not a rival, at least you can be happy without worried about me.  It’s hurt you know to see he’s treating you nicely.”

“So you said the run away before is because of me? Owh no… I’m the reason behind it?  I’m really sorry, Jae.  I’ll make up for it.  You don’t have to move out.”

“But..”

Junsu left Jaejoong without letting her finish her sentence.