Run away

Not more than 2 Days

Ding Dong

 

Early in the morning on the next day, three handsome men stood by Jaejoong’s front door.  Jaejoong open the door to go to college when she surprised by their visiting. ‘Wow did God just grant my wish?  Did Junsu tell them about yesterday?’

 

“What did you do?” asked Yunho to Jaejoong with angry tone.  ‘and of course this is not my wish’ thought Jaejoong

 

“Do what?  I don’t understand.”

 

“Junsu just left.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“She becomes weird after seeing you yesterday. What did you say to her? You know she doesn’t have anybody else.”

 

“But…”

 

“Aishh! Go find her.” ordered Yunho before left to find Junsu.

 

Jaejoong touched her chest.  It’s really hurt seeing how worried Yunho is towards Junsu.  Changmin and Yoochun just stare at the sight.   She can’t hold it any longer.  She slide down and hug her knees due to her sadness.

 

“Jae..” said Yoochun while rubbing her back try to sooth her.

 

“Sorry.  I need to find Junsu now.” answer Jaejoong trying to get up.

 

“No.  You sit here.  You look pale.  Aish! You’re sick yourself.  How on earth you want to find Junsu when you unable to take care of yourself.” scold Yoochun after touched Jaejoong forehead.  Jaejoong has a slight fever. ‘Aishh..this Yunho really getting on my nerve.  Is he really my twin?  We are really different and you choose him to fall in love with.’ mumbled Yoochun to himself.

 

“Chunnie?”

 

“Yoochun is right.  You should rest.  Come I’ll get your medicine.” said Changmin.

 

“No! She just missing one day and he already panicked like it’s the end of the world.  And you’re telling me that he shiver non-stop when he cannot meet me?  Bull!” scream Jaejoong.

 

“He is just angry.  It’s not the same with your case.  He try to ignore but his body can’t.”

 

“So the one that loves me is his body not his heart?”

 

“Jae..” Changmin said trying to calm Jaejoong.

 

“Let me go.  I need to find Junsu.  I need to bring her back.  He’s right.  She has nobody out there.”

 

“Fine, we go together.” said Yoochun.  He can’t bear seeing Jaejoong’s state right now.  Yunho really did this time. 

 

It’s nearly an hour after they start searching for Junsu, Jaejoong lost her way when suddenly he stopped for catching her breath and turn left at the junction. Now she got separated from Yoochun, and her head fill dizzy due to her fever but she still keep going.  She need to find Junsu, because she did nothing wrong.  She got no time to think about Yunho.  Jejoong knows no matter what she does, Yunho never like her. Suddenly she remembers when they still a kid, no matter how many times Yunho made her cry, she still plays with him the next day.

 

Feeling her dizzy become worse, Jaejoong take a break and stop by the café.  She sat down and wonders why she feels so dizzy then she remembers that she had skipped her dinner yesterday and also her breakfast this morning.  So she orders something to eat so she can have the energy to find Junsu.  While waiting for her ordered, she spotted someone that sit at the corner of the café.  Jaejoong stand up and walk toward that someone.

 

“Junsu?”

 

“Jaejoong? How on earth did you know I’m here?  Junsu shocked seeing Jaejoong in front of her eyes.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” asked Jaejoong and take a seat in front of Junsu. “You have to come home. They’re worried about you. He. Worried about you.” continued Jaejoong.

 

“But I’m the cause of it.  I’m an outsider Jae.  I’m grateful of what you guys had done for me.  I don’t want to be the burden and be the cause for both of you to behave like that.  You guys not talked to each other anymore.  I think, I like you guys quarrel rather than not talked to each other.” Junsu really feel guilty.

 

“Don’t worry even if you move out, he still didn’t love me.  If he loves me, it doesn’t matter whether you’re here or not.”

 

“But you’ve been hurt by me.’ said Junsu referring to Jaejoong hurt’s when seeing Yunho treat Junsu nicely. ‘Even if miracles do come true and let Yunho loves me, I still ask him to loves her instead.  She’s an angel.’ said Junsu to herself.

 

“Don’t worry I will handle it by myself.” Jaejong suddenly touch her head.  The dizziness is become worse.

 

“Are you okay Jae?”

 

“I’m okay don’t worry.”

 

Junsu didn’t believe her, she touched Jaejoong forehead and she feels hot.  “You’re burning Jae, you have a fever. Come lets go the clinic.  I’ll call them.” said Junsu fishing out her phone to call the guys.

 

Jaejong grabbed Junsu’s phone to stop her calling them.

 

“No, Su. But instead please call a cab to send me to my mom.  Please…”

 

“But, Jae..”

 

“Please Junsu I’m begging you.”

 

Junsu take a deep breath. “I’ll go with you.”

 

“No!  Junsu please go home so he won’t hate me more than he already did.  Please…”

 

“Fine, your wish is my command.” answer Junsu sadly.