Little girl

Not more than 2 Days

“I’ve got nothing to explain.” said Yunho.

“What you mean nothing? There a lot of things that need your explanation here.” said Junsu.  Her voice becomes louder with Yunho attitude.

“I don’t care.  You guys would blame me anyway. Don’t worry I will try my best to stay away from her or at least she doesn’t know that I’m there.”

“Arghhh!!!! It’s hurt!!” screamed Jaejoong while touching her chest.  All of them panicked and call the doctor.

The doctor came and examines her.  While the others are waiting outside the room with eyes focused on Jaejoong, Yunho slowly walked out from the room without anyone notice.  He wonders around the hospital when suddenly he bumps into a little girl that was running towards him.  The girl looks like she was try to hide from someone. Suddenly she hugged Yunho’s leg and said “Oppa please help me. Hide me so they won’t inject me.  I hate it.  It’s hurt.”

“They?”

“Yes, them.” The girl pointed at two nurses that walk fast while scanning around to find her.  She grabbed Yunho’s hand and pull him to hide behind the wall.

“Where is your parent?” asked Yunho when the coast is clear as he lowered himself to facing the kid.

“….the doctors said they watching over me from the heaven.”

“How old are you?” Yunho pick up the girl and sit her at the chair.

“Nine.” (Jaejoong’s song..hehe)

“Your name”

“Jiyool”

“That a lovely name you have there. I’m Yunho.” The little girl just smile at the compliment. In Yunho’s eyes, this little girl’s smile is so sweet and reminds him to a certain someone. “Can you tell me what is happening?”

The girls silent and stare at Yunho’s eyes wondering whether she can trust him or not.

“I promise I won’t tell anyone.” said Yunho while raising his right hand.

“You don’t have to do that oppa. It’s not even a secret.” Smile the girl before she continues “My family has been killed by robbers. Luckily I was at my grandparents’ house.  They left me there so they can plan a surprised birthday party for me.  They will ask my grandparents to bring me there after all the setup is done.”

Yunho look at the girl with a sympathy look.  He wonders how this girl can still smile after what happen.

“Oppa you don’t have to look at me like that.  You have the same reaction as everyone else.  I’m a strong girl now.  Besides, I still have my grandparents.”

“A strong girl that afraid of a small needle?” teased Yunho. 

“That’s not the same thing oppa.  That needle is not small either.” pouted Jiyool.

“Jiyool, did you mad at them, the robbers I mean for killing your family?  Hold the grudge?  Make them pay for what they did.” asked Yunho with a stern voice feeling his life’s story coming back at him.

“Oppa..are you lost your parents too?” asked Jiyool.

“Ehh?..ne..”

“Are you living alone now?”

“No.  I still have my brother and my twin.”

“Then you should be happy oppa. You still have them.”

“Jiyool, would you mind to answer my question before?” Yunho really need to know what this little feel towards the one that took his beloved family away.

“Oppa, of course I’m mad.  They kill my parent, my brother and my sister.  But halmoni said, don’t waste your time holding grudge, revenge never bring good to anyone.  Just live a happy life and we will be together in heaven someday.  After all they are already in prison now.”

“How could you forget just like that? They should be dead just like what they did to your family.” said Yunho with angry and sadness in his voice.

“Oppa… you must miss them so much right now, ne?” said Jiyool while rubbing Yunho’s back.

“…” Yunho nodded while holding his tears.  Deep down he feel small compared to the little girl.  He supposed being the one who comfort her but yet he’s the one being comfort to.

“Oppa, why are you here?  Are you sick?”

“Not me but…” he doesn’t know what to tell Jiyool about who Jaejoong is to him. Is she a friend? Enemy?

 “Oppa?” Jiyool is staring at Yunho waiting for him to continue.

“You’re really nice little girl.”

“You’re nice too, oppa.”

 “I’m not Jiyool. I’m a bad son. I fought with my parent and not able to apologized to them anymore.  I’m a bad person.  I fought and hate the one that love me the most.  And now she’s here because of me.”

“Oppa, I believe you’ve been forgiven.  Parents have a big heart you know.  It’s full of love for their children.  That what halmoni said. But why you hate the one who loves you?”

“Her parents is the reason why my parents is not with me right now.”

“But the one you hate is their daughter? I’m confuse oppa.”

Yunho tell Jiyool the story about the accident.

“Oppa…it’s an accident.  She didn’t do it.  Why you hate her?”

“Her mother is the cause and yet she’s the only one who survived.”

“But you hate the daughter.  It doesn’t make sense.” Yunho just chuckled at the girl’s word.  Even the kid knows that he doesn’t make sense.

“Can you tell me about her oppa?”

“Why you want to know?”

“Just curious. Please oppa, tell me.” begged Jiyool. 


yey an update 

read relax n enjoy even the story is sad