Chapter 5

Not more than 2 Days

Yunho wakes up from the couch and see nobody around.  ‘Where is she?’  He walked to the bathroom and still didn’t find her.  ‘Really?  I just found you and you have to be missing again?  Who do you think I am?  Your finder?  Like I have nothing else to do?  Aishh!’  mumbled Yunho to himself.  ‘Fine, I just go home.’ said Yunho as he walked to hospital parking lot when suddenly he bumped into someone. “Sorry.” said Yunho until he meet the other person’s eyes then he yelled “Yah! Where were you?  Shouldn’t you be on the bed?  Resting?”

 

“I just took a walk.  Don’t you know sick people need fresh air too?” answer Jaejoong still confused why Yunho mad at him even though she used to Yunho shout and yell at her but this time, she feel warm.  Like he mad and yell because he worried because he care.

 

“Come, let’s go to your room.” Yunho grabbed Jaejoong wrist and dragged her back to her room.

 

“No!”Jaejoong didn’t budge. She doesn’t want to go to her room.  Not yet.

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s boring just lay in the bed doing nothing.”

 

“This is not doing nothing. It’s essential.  You need your rest so you can get well soon.  You really love to see everyone worried about you?”

 

“Is everyone including you?” asked Jaejoong hoping for some miracle that Yunho maybe say yes.  But of course not.

 

“Fine! Just do whatever you want.  I don’t want to bother you anymore.” said Yunho let go of her hand and walk away.

 

“Ceh..” protest Jaejoong while puffed his mouth as a blow fish.  Not that she aware that Yunho turn back and poke both her cheeks.

 

“You think you look cute that way?” asked Yunho.

 

“…” Jaejoong is speechless.  How should she responsed to it? 

 

“Come, I guide you to your bed.  You rest today.  Follow all doctor orders and I promise you I asked the doctor to let you out from here early.”  Yunho hold Jaejoong hand and Jaejoong just follow as her mind still buffering with what happen.

 

‘Is it a miracle? He cares?’  Jaejoong asked herself.

 

“Ok you need to lay down.  Eat your medicine.” as Yunho give jaejoong the medicine and water.  “Ok sleep.  I’ll go to talk to doctor.” said Yunho and tucked Jaejoong to bed then he leaves.

 

Jaejoong can just blink her eyes non-stop for a moment still wonder this is a dream or not. ‘Why is he nice to me?  Does he feel guilty?  But we fight every day.’ 

 

Yunho on the other hand having debate with himself.  He thought something is wrong with himself today.  ‘What happened to me? Why I treat her nicely?  This girl is rarely gets sick so I’m not use to this situation.  I don’t like it at all.  I love the one who always full of spirit and fight me back.  And really she does look cute with puffed cheek.’  smile Yunho when he remember the Jaejoong puff cheek’s  face.  Yunho go to the doctor and he said if she gets enough rest, she can out tomorrow.

 

*-Next Day-*

 

Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu come to the hospital to pick up Jaejoong.  She walked slowly to the lobby hoping she can see him but until she reached at their car, she fails to spot him anywhere. Changmin who sees it just can shake his head.

 

“Are you looking for him?” asked Changmin.

 

“Op..Oppa.  You startled me.” said Jaejoong.

 

“We cannot find him after class over.”  said Junsu

 

“I’m sure he’s here so don’t worry.” add Yoochun believing his twin instinct.

 

“Ne..” answer Jaejoong.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to live with us for a while?” asked Yoochun when they all reached Jaejoong home.

 

“Don’t worry I’m ok.  I get all the rest I need yesterday.” said Jaejoong.  She doesn’t want to burden them anymore.

 

“I can keep you company if you want.” offered Junsu.

 

“Thank, Su but its ok.  I’ll call you guys if I need anything.” assured Jaejoong.

 

“Ok, then we all goes first.  Promise to call us if anything happens ne?  said Junsu.

 

“I promise. Thanks guys.” bowed Jaejoong.

 

“Hyung, you guys go home first, I think I just want to take a walk.” said Yoochun.

 

“Ok” smiled Changmin knowing what his younger brother had in mind.  “Come, Su.”

 

“Ne.” answered Junsu.

 

After make sure Jaejoong is in her house, Yoochun start walking toward the bush near Jaejoong front gate.  He stop in front of the figure that hiding behind the bush.

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Yoochun to the figure who is none other than his twin Yunho. 

 

“Aish!!  How did you know that I’m here?”

 

“You are not a ninja.”

 

“But she can’t find me.  How come you..”

 

“Like I said, you are not a ninja.  You want to stay or go home?”

 

“She safe now I think, so let’s go home.  I’m hungry” answered Yunho.


no idea to name this chapter