I love you?

Not more than 2 Days

“Jae!!!”  screamed Yoochun startled Junsu, Changmin and Jaejoong’s mother that is in the kitchen.  Both women run to the living room.

“Jae?!! What’s happened Chun?” asked all of them while Mrs. Kim held Jaejoong’s head.

“Jae baby whats wronged?” Jaejoong’s umma asked while caress Jaejoong’s face. “We need to get her to the hospital.” said Mrs. Kim.

“Ok then I’ll drive.” said Changmin.

“No. Both of you stay. Chun you drive.” ordered Mrs. Kim. “Let’s go hurry help me bring her to the car.”

“Why can’t Yoochun stay?” asked Changmin

“I need to know what happened.” answered Jaejoong’s umma.

On the way to the hospital, Jaejoong’s umma asked Yoochun what exactly is happened.  Yoochun told her everything begins when he hiding behind the door.

“He hates her even in his dream?” asked Jaejoong’s umma.

“I’m not sure Mrs. Kim.  As far as I know he loves her very much but so stupid to show it.  But why Jaejoong’s collapsed just by hearing that word?  And should we just lay both of them near each other?  Why we need to go to the hospital?”

“She not well before.  Her fever just cured but not fully and he skipped her meals.

Meanwhile back at the house, both Junsu and Changmin walks towards Yunho.

“What the hell did you do this time, stupid?” Changmin is angry.  It’s not easy to see angry Changmin.  He usually calm when handling any difficult situation.  Angry Changmin make Junsu afraid a little.

“Oppa?  Please calm down.  We still don’t know what happen.  Why suddenly you mad at him? He’s unconscious and...”

“And what?”

“His stop shivering already. How? They didn’t even meet the eyes yet.”

“Is enough even just the body know.”

“Wow…”

“Sometimes I think they made from one soul that formed into two different bodies.  Even though they denied each other, they need each other.”

“Agghhnn…Jae….” now both Junsu and Changmin shocked hearing the sound and they turn to Yunho.

“Is he awake?” asked Junsu.

“No, I think he’s sleep talking.” answered Changmin.

“Kim Jaejoong…” Yunho speaks again.

“We need to record this whatever it is for Jaejoong.” said Changmin while pull out his phone from his pant’s pocket.

Both of them nervously waits for the next sentence from him “Kin Jaejoong… I love you.”  Both of them facing each other with questioned look in their face.

“Did Jaejoong faint due to hearing that word?” asked Junsu.

“Isn’t she supposed to celebrate rather than faint?” asked Changmin back.

“Now i’m confuse. What is exactly happened before. Yoochun hurry back, this curosity is killing me.” said Junsu.

“Agghhnn....where am I?” asked Yunho when he finally regain his concious.

“Are you ok Yunho?” asked Changmin.

“Hyung...where are we?”

“In her room.”

“Yunho scanned the room before continued to speak, “No. This is not her room.”

“You’ve been to her room before, Yun?” asked Junsu full of curiosity.

“Of course he knew. It’s her we talking about. This is her room in her’s umma house.”

“Why are we here?”

“We’re here for party Yunho” Changmin answered sarcastically.

Yunho just rolled his eyes. “Then where is she?”

“Can you walk on your own now?”

“Yes.”

“Then come . Lets meet her.”

“Where are we going?” asked Yunho confused why his hyung and Junsu ask him to get inside the car.  “She’s not here?”

“She’s in the hospital.” answered Junsu

“Why?”

“Of course, because of you!” Changmin voice became louder. He’s angry with his little brother.

“What? What did I do?”

“What didn’t you do? Everytime she ended up in hospital, it all because of you. She’s not the one that easily get sick, Yun.” Changmin let out his frustration.  Yunho just looked down to his shooes. 

 

-At the hospital-

“How is she doc?” asked Jaejoong’s umma.

“Her fever is worsened and she seems stress out. Her body is weak.”

“She didn’t eat much lately.  So is she gonna be ok?” Jaejoong’s umma.

“Don’t worry Mrs. Kim, we already give her medicine and now she just need to rest. She needs to stay for tonight. If she’s feeling better tomorrow, then we can discharge her. Don’t worry so much Mrs. Kim.” explained the doctor.

“Can we stay with her doc?” asked Yoochun.

“Only one person can stay with her.” Answer the doctor before she walked away.

“Please go home, Chun.” said Jaejoong’s umma.

“Mrs. Kim, Yoochun!!” yelled three of them before get scold by the nurse for the noise.

“What happened?” they asked in unison.

“She need to..” Yoochun can’t finished his talking when Jaejoong’s umma interrupt him

“Yunho..” Jaejoong’s umma stand in front of Yunho, she pull and and hold both of Yunho’s hand before she continue “Do you hate my daughter that much? I’m sorry for your parents lost, if you want revenge please do it to me, she’s doesn’t know anything.”


here an update....rellax..read..n ..enjoy..

thanks for all the commentator, subbers and reader... :)

my first fic I Am Not The One He Love..i hope you guys read it too..