Her name

Not more than 2 Days

Yoochun and Junsu turn around and come closer to Jaejoong.  They can see the tear and the movement of Jaejoong’s mouth but cannot heard anything.  Junsu and Yoochun put the ears near Jaejoong mouth just to hear the word that came out from Jaejoong’s is “Yunho”.

“We need to find him.” said Yoochun “My twin instinct tells me that he’s still here.”

Both Jiyool  and Junsu follow Yoochun as they walk around the hospital to find Yunho.

“Are you sure your twin instinct is working?  Cause I think we already walk all around this hospital.”  asked Junsu when she try to catch her breath and also Jiyool.

“Hmmm…I think we should rest for a while” said Yoochun.

As they were finding place to sit, “Yoochun oppa, there’s Yunho oppa.” said Jiyool as both Yoochun and Junsu eyes follow where the girl pointed at.  At the end of the row, they saw Yunho sit with his palm covered his face that facing the floor.

“Yunh..”  Yoochun suddenly covered Junsu mouth with his hand and make gestures that ask Junsu to shut up.

“What the hell?” whispered Junsu but with angry tone.  

“We approach him silently from behind.” suggested Yoochun.

Slowly all of them tip-toed as the come closer to Yunho.

“Why that you are the one that always ended up in the hospital?” asked Yunho with a low voice.

 “You do care.” said Yoochun while his hand touched Yunho shoulder.

Yunho turn back to face Yoochun and a little bit surprised to see Junsu and Jiyool are with him.  His twins sometimes know where he’s hiding, just like last time when he hiding near Jaejoong’s house.  Yunho asked how he can find him and Yoochun just said its twin instinct or Yunho is not a ninja. The usual Yunho will angry at this moment, but not this time.  This time Yunho just keep silent and facing back to the floor.

“Yunho oppa can you say Junsu unnie full name?” Jiyool ask suddenly as she tilts her head to see Yunho’s face.

“Kim Junsu.” said Yunho without any argument such as why he need to do that.

“And now Jaejoong unnie full name.” said Jiyool.

This time Yunho have to argue. “Why?”

“Just do it oppa.  I’ll tell you after that.”

Yunho still hesitate to say the name.  The name that always in his heart and mind no matter how hard he denies it.

“Kim..” Yunho closed his eyes and take a deep breath before slowly open his eyes and say it “..Jaejoong.”

“Jiyool, this time we don’t need your expertise to see it.  We can see and understand it clearly.” said Yoochun

“You really do love her Yunho oppa.  I think you don’t hate her at all.” tell Jiyool and both of Yoochun and Junsu nod their head agree with the statement.

“Now as I recall, you not say her name so much. And as far as I heard you guy fight, never once I heard you call her name.  You just using ‘you’, ‘hey woman’ or others name but not her real name.” said Junsu.

“Now I think I understand why you just leave when she has been hospitalized.  You just cannot take it to see her in pain like that.  Am I right?” add Yoochun.

“You really do love her.” Junsu say the exact same word as Jiyool before.

“Can you guys see that she’s never been happy with me?  And you still want to put her happiness in my hand?” asked Yunho full of confusion.  “Why on earth that she still loves me after all this years that I’ve never done anything but hurt her?”

“Because she said that you still not found the one yet until...” answered Yoochun.

“And you believe that? Junsu is not the one.”  Junsu’s face looks disappointed after heard what Yunho said.

“Sorry Junsu but…”

“Don’t worry.  Before, I have my hopes up but after seeing you shiver like that plus the way you say her name make me realize that no one can compete with her in your heart.  She is the one. You just need to admit it.” interrupted Junsu.

“Oppa, Jaejoong unnie is crying while saying your name.  You need to see her.  She looks like she’s in pain.” 


hmmm...i'm thinking to make this story in version just to see how much of u like more..hehe XD