Jiyool's gift

Not more than 2 Days

 “I won’t tell the story but I’ll answer all your questions.”

“Why?”

“…” Yunho just keep silent.

“Ok. But you must tell me the truth oppa.”

Yunho nod.

“then, my 1st question is….is she beautiful?”

“Of course she is.  I’ve never meet anyone that beautiful than her.”

“Wow.. is she nice?”

“The nicest I’ve ever met.”

“She loves you?”

“With all her heart.”

“Does she know that you hate her?”

“Yes.”

“But she still loves you?” Jiyool asked confusedly.

“Yes.”

“And oppa never once love her?”

“….” Yunho keep silent.  He doesn’t know the answer.  Scratch that, he knows the answer.  It just he doesn’t want to admit it.

“Oppa?” said Jiyool when Yunho didn’t answer her question.

“Why she keeps loving me when I’d told her that I hate her?  When what I did it just hurt her more.  I’ve never been nice to her.”

“Maybe she has a big heart and full of love?” answered Jiyool remembered what her’s halmoni said before.

 Yunho smiled hearing Jiyool answer.  This girl is smart.

“Oppa is bad right?” asked Yunho sadly.

“No. To me, oppa is nice but maybe a bit confuse.”

“You want to see her?” asked Yunho when he feel Jiyool has no more question to ask, even though he still not answer her last question.

Jiyool nod quickly.  Yunho hold her hand and walk to Jaejoong’s room. 

“Yunho where have you been?” asked Junsu when Yunho’s approached them. “..and who is this cute little girl?”

“I’m Jiyool. Nice to meet you.” greeted Jiyool.

“Aww~~ I’m Junsu.  Nice to meet you too, Jiyool.  Why are you here?”

“To visit Yunho’s oppa…..” Jiyool think a moment before she continues “… frienemieslover.”

“What?” asked Junsu to confirm what she just heard.

“Frienemylover.  I think that what she is to Yunho oppa.” said Jiyool with confident face with what she thinks about them.

“Wow.. so basically she’s everything?” asked Junsu.

“Hmm..that’s also true.”

“Can both of you shut up? Junsu bring Jiyool to see her.” ordered Yunho.

“Eh? Why oppa not come in together?”

“I want to go home.” said Yunho as he walks away.

“Unnie?” Jiyool facing Junsu and frown seeing Yunho left just like that.

“Don’t worry.  He’ll be back later.” said Yoochun who just came back from who knows where.

“And where are you come from, Chun?  And do you think it’s same as last time?  He’ll be back like last time?  It’s revenge Chun not love anymore.” asked Junsu worried.

“You don’t believe at what you’d recorded earlier?”

“Junsu unnie please take me inside.” said Jiyool while pulling Junsu’s hand to the room.

“This is her?” asked Jiyool.

“Yes. This is Kim Jaejoong.”

“She’s really beautiful, like oppa said.”

“Yunho said that? asked Junsu disbelief.  Never once he heard Yunho praised anyone.

“Yes.  I think oppa like her more than he hates her.”

 “What makes you say that?”

“She is his frienemylover. Only one hate in that. Enemy.”

“Unnie can you said Yunho oppa name?”

“Why?”

“Please say it first than I’ll tell you why.”

“Yunho.”

“And that oppa name.” said Jiyool while pointing at Yoochun.

“Yoochun.”

“Ok. So you like Yunho oppa too?” asked Jiyool.

“What?!” shocked Junsu. ‘Am I that obvious?’ thought Junsu.

“Umma said I have a gift to know people’s heart, maybe not all, but some. Your eyes when you said Yunho oppa name and Yoochun oppa name is different.  It’s looks softer when you said Yunho oppa name.  Like full of love.  Umma said eyes can’t lie.” explained Jiyool.  Yoochun at the back keep silent and just listen to the cute little girl.  He amazed by what she said.

“So you see Yunho oppa eyes? And what did it tells you?” asked Junsu.

“But I need to compare.  Yunho oppa doesn’t said other girls name.”

“Isn’t it showed that Yunho like to said that name and that one name only?” chuckled Yoochun joined their conversation.

“Jaejoong unnie is crying.” said Jiyool when she saw a single drop of tears travel downs her cheek.


sorry....just a short update