Revenge?

Not more than 2 Days

 

Yunho just stay silent hearing what Jaejoong’s umma asked while the other are frowning with wonder what are they talking about.

“When you guys were kids, I scold you for the first time you make her cry. But the next day, she still find you to play with her but you refused because we scolded you. Did you know what she said went she came home crying because you didn’t want to play with her?

*-Flashback-*

“Umma, please don’t mad at Yunnie, Joongie likes to play with him” said Jaejoong.

“But he makes you cry”

“But Joongie will be stronger and won’t cry again.”

“Ok. I’ll tell him that he can play with you again.”

Next day

“Uuuwwaaa…ummmaa!!!” cry Jaejoong.

“Shhh…Joongie..what’s wrong?”

“Just hug me umma, please..” begged Jaejoong.

*-End of flashback-*

“She didn’t tell why she cried or who did it to her.  But I know it must be you.  She just keeps silent to protect you so we don’t get mad at you.  Slowly she accustomed to it, she become stronger. The last time she cried is at her father’s and your parent’s funeral.  After that, no matter how much you hurt her, she just holds her tears, until today.”

Yunho still keep himself silent.

“Yunho, is it true? Revenge?” asked Changmin. He is really disappointed if that’s what going on here.

Yunho take a deep breath.  Everyone’s eyes are all focus on him waiting for him to say something. “When we were kids, I just didn’t care much about other people including her.  I were neither like her nor hate her. But after the pool’s incident, everyone keeps telling me that I need her.  Need to be closed to her. But I don’t believe it. Then after our parents died, I start to hate her and you.  It’s not fair, you’re the one who wanted to go there and yet you still alive.  I can’t even got a chance to apologized to them.” Yunho said with cracked in his voice while holding his tears.  Suddenly he misses his parents so much right now. 

“Yun, it was an accident.  Our parents agreed to accompany them.” said Yoochun while hugging his twin from side trying to soothe him.  He understands what Yunho’s feel right now.  

Yunho is a stubborn person.  He always been a rebel son and fight with their parents even for a small little thing but he will apologized later.  That day he also had a little fight with her parents before both of them went to a trip with Jaejoong’s parent to Jaejoong’s umma favourite escape at the hill top.  It’s raining when they went up to the hill.  The road become a little slippery and the other car that came from the opposite direction was driving fast down the hill before he lost control and hit their car and only Jaejoong’s umma is survived.     

“I knew, but sometime that feeling just rise up and…her… why she still has you but we lost both.” Yunho tried to explain but it not delivered well.

“Yun, you still have us but if she lost both, she’ll be alone.” said Yoochun.

“So all this time you took on her?” asked Changmin with disbelieve in his eyes.

“She knew right?” asked Jajoong’s umma “She took the blame.”

Yunho just nod.

 

*-Flashbacks-*

“I’m sorry for your lost.” said Jaejoong after the funeral.

“Don’t talk to me.  I hate you.  Your mother is the reason they dead but yet she still alive!!” yelled Yunho.  He really mad and also regret that he can’t apologized to them anymore.  He knew she did nothing wrong.  She also lost one of her parent yet Yunho just need to find someone to take the blame and he chooses her.

*- End of flashback-*

 

“That’s why she’d just endure anything that you’ve done.” clarified Yoochun.

“But you said you love her.” interrupt Junsu.

“I’ve never said that.” denied Yunho.

“We’ve got proof.  Show him oppa.” said Junsu and asked Changmin’s phone.  She shows them the video.

“Yoochun, you said…” Mrs. Kim want to ask when Yoochun interrupt.

“Yeah aunty I know, but that’s what we heard.  We didn’t hear this word.”

“What did you guys heard?” asked Changmin.

“Hyung, we heard he said ‘Kim Jaejoong I hate you’.” said Yoochun.

Again, everyone looked at Yunho waiting for explanation.

“You record it?” asked Yunho.

“You won’t believe anything we’d say, so we have to record it.” answered Changmin.


an update but a short chappy...