Chajatta - Found You

Not more than 2 Days

This chapter is the prove that this story not finished in 3 chapter as I plan..hehe


Being hugged by his twin, Yunho finally able to sleep even though sometimes he suddenly awake and start to shiver again.

 

“Yun, wakes up” said Yoochun as he patted Yunho’s cheek.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Come on, wakes up.  You need to go to class.”

 

Yunho just shook his head.  “I need to settled this first, tell me Chun, where is she?”

 

“I would tell you if I know, Yun.”

 

“Not because you want to see me suffered?”

 

“You already suffer without us doing it.”

 

“Ceh!” pouted Yunho. He then walk to the bathroom to freshen up and out to find her.  “Tell hyung I skipped class.”

 

“I heard it!” shouted Changmin who suddenly appear at the living room. 

 

“What should we do hyung?” asked Yoochun.

 

“About what?”

 

“Don’t we need to help him find her before night?  He will be worse tonight hyung if he still didn’t find her.”

 

“If he still didn’t find her after 5pm than we’ll help him.”

 

“You guys don’t care about her at all didn’t you?” asked Junsu after hearing their conversation.   “Where do you guys thinks she sleeps last 2 night?  You guys are heartless. ”

 

“It’s not like that.” Yooochun tried to reason with Junsu.

 

“But you guys pick me, that’s mean you guys not a heartless person.  Then why?  Don’t tell me it’s also happened before.” Junsu continued.

 

“No, it never happened before.” answer Yoochun.

 

All of them suddenly silent and also both of Yoochun and Junsu end up skipping their class.  Junsu want to searching on her own, but she not really know the way and afraid she end up lost and make them worried more.

 

“Don’t worry.  She is one tough girl.” said Changmin

 

“Hyung it’s nearly 5, what now?” said Yoochun as he look at his wristwatch.

 

“Call him.” ordered Changmin.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, Yun.  Did you find her?”

 

“No. Where the heck is she?” cursed Yunho.

 

“Where are you right now?  We come to help.”

 

“At the forest, near the camping site.”

 

“Ok. wait there till we come.” said Yoochun before hung up.

 

All Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu out from the house to meet Yunho.

 

“Didn’t you already searched here yesterday?” asked Changmin.

 

Yunho nodded before saying “I found her camp but she is nowhere near it.  Yesterday there is no camp yet, so I think maybe she goes sleep at any hotel because I already checked with her friend whether she’s with them or not.

 

 

“Fine, that’s mean she must be near here.  Yoochun and Junsu take left, Yunho take right and I’ll go straight, ok?  ordered Changmin

 

“Ye hyung.” answered them.

 

After about 30minutes walking and shouting Jaejoong’s name suddenly Yunho found where she is.  She’s passed out under a tree with swollen ankle.  He rushes to her.

 

“No wonder you didn’t answer me. Idiot! Don’t make me worried like that anymore.  I cannot lose you.  I love you.” said Yunho knowing that the other person can’t hear him.  While brushed of the hair on Jaejoong’s forehead, Yunho slowly lean in and kiss her forehead.   Then he carried her bridal style to meet with the rest.  They brought her to the hospital.  It’s already 6.30pm.  After leave Jaejoong in the hospital, Yunho want to go home while the rest is stay.

 

“Wait! You’re going home?” asked Junsu.

 

“Yeah.  Is that a problem?” asked Yunho frowning.

 

“You don’t want to stay till she wakes up.”

 

“Not now. Bye.”

 

“But..” Junsu can’t finish her word as she see Yunho walk away.

 

“Leave him be.  He is definitely come back later.  Trust me.” assured Changmin.

 

“Yeah he is.” confirmed Yoochun

 

“Both of you also can go home first then come back later after freshen up.  I’ll stay for a while.” said Changmin.

 

“Ne...” answered them.  They also feel uncomfortable with sweat and dirt that they got while finding Jaejoong in the forest.

 

After Yoochun and Junsu left, Changmin take a seat near Jaejoong’s bed.  “Jae, I hope you can see how worried he is.  Do not do something like this ever again.  He cannot handle this situation well.  You know how stupid he is.  He is an idiot when it comes to you.  Get well soon ne..” chuckled Changmin while brushing Jaejoong’s hair. 

 

Changmin also drift to sleep while watching Jaejoong sleep.

 

“Hyung.  You can go home and take a rest.  We’ll take care of her.” said Yoochun while slowly touch his brother to wake him up.

 

“Owh.. you guys here already?” yawned Changmin still feel sleepy.  “Ok.”

 

“Oppa.” called Junsu.

 

“Wae?”

 

“I can’t find Yunho.”

 

“It’s ok.” answered Changmin and walked to his car to go home and rest.

 

“You worried about him?” asked Yoochun.

 

“You don’t?” Junsu asked back.

 

“Heh..don’t waste your time worried about him.”

 

“But..will he really come back here.?”

 

“Don’t worry, he will.” answered Yoochun as he get closer to Jaejoong’s bed. “You make him worried, you know?” said Yoochun while staring at Jaejoong. Get well soon neh..”

 

Junsu and Yoochun chit chat with each other until they fall asleep.  It’s 12:30 midnight when Yunho come to the hospital.  He wakes Yoochun up.

 

“Chun.” whispered Yunho while shakes Yoochun body to wake him up.  He doesn’t want to wake up Junsu.

 

“You come.”

 

“Go home Chun, take a rest.  I’ll help you carry her.” Yunho pointed to Junsu.

 

“Neh..”

 

“Don’t do something ert in there Yun.” grinned Yoochun while getting in the car.

 

“I won’t!!.” yelled Yunho.

 

“Shhh!!! Junsu still sleeping.”

 

“Aish..you!.. Drive carefully.”

 

Yunho walked back to Jaejoong’s room.  He carefully tuck Jaejoong’s blanket so he won’t wake her up. He stares at her face and slowly his hand or specifically his finger trace Jaejoong face from her hair down to her forehead to her eyes, to her cheek and it stopped there before he reached the lips. ‘I can’t be me without you.  Don’t do that again.’

 

Jaejoong open her eyes.  ‘Where am I?’ Jaejoong scanned her surroundings. ‘Hospital?’ She scanned again until her eyes spotted a figure sleeping at the couch. ‘Yunho?’ Don’t want to believe her eyes, she slowly get off from the bed and when her leg touch the floor she wince “Arghh!!” she quickly close and look at Yunho, glad that her scream didn’t wakes him up.

 

“I’m worried about you.” Jaejoong turn her head fast when she heard that. ‘Is he talking to me?’ Jaejoong get closer to Yunho.  ‘He’s sleep talking.’  “Don’t do that again, ok? I love you.” suddenly Yunho continue mumble in his sleep.  ‘Please say the name, please say the name.’ begging Jaejoong in her heart, hoping that Yunho said the name of his lover but it didn’t happen and Yunho stop his mumbling.

 

‘! How on earth will I know who she is.  Aishh.’ Jaejoong bite his lip stress with unknown things.  ‘So he has the one he loves.  How I hope it would be me.’

 


 a bit boring chappy i think..mianhe OTL