Dream

Not more than 2 Days

Seeing Junsu and Yunho from afar at their wedding day makes Jaejoong cry.  How she can ever get him back when he already found the one he loves so much.

But suddenly Jaejoong heard someone calling her name.  ‘Jae.. be strong.’ said that voice.  She is searching where that voice came from and found Yunho hiding behind the bushes near her house.  Then when she turn to look at Junsu at the altar and she look closely then she knew that the man is not Yunho, is nearly look like him but its not him and he turn back to the one behind the bush and that’s definitely him.  The man that he longed for.

‘Yunho? What are you doing here?’ asked Jaejoong

‘I’m worried about you.  You look sad and crying.’

‘You worried about me? Are you the same Jung Yunho? My childhood friend? The one that I love?’

‘Yes I am. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done.’ said Yunho looking into Jaejoong’s eyes before facing the ground. 

Anyone can always say sorry but the real apology is when you hear the sadness in their voice and see the look in their eyes. And you realize that they have hurt themselves just as much.

‘But …’

Jaejoong step back but then she suddenly tripped and fell down when a car hit her as the driver cannot stop the car on time.

‘Jaejoong!!!!!!!’  Yunho screamed as he run to Jaejoong and pick her up and put her on his lap while waiting for the ambulance.

******

“Yunho! Wake up!” both Yoochun and Junsu shake his body as suddenly they heard Yunho screaming in his sleep.

Jaejoong on the other hand also wake up but not because of the scream but because of her dream or nightmare. She looks around and sees Yunho sleeping next to his bed.

“Yunho! Wake up!” both Yoochun and Junsu tried to wake him again and this time they succeed.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho scan the room to find her. Then he get off the bed and walks to her. “Thanks God you’re alive!” said Yunho as he cupped Jaejoong’s face.  Jaejoong shocked with the touch and wonder what gets into him.

“Yun, what’s wrong?” asked Yoochun.

“I had a nightmare where she been hit by a car.” explained Yunho.

“You want me dead even in your dream? Wow..”  said Jaejoong lifelessly as thinking how much Yunho hate him.

“No!”

“Then why did you dream me dead?”

“You think I can control my dream?” defend Yunho.

“Did you know that when someone dream about something, it means that he really thinks about it just like its some sort of expression about your desire.”

“Its not starting like that, I just hide behind the bush near your house, then you found me the you step back and tripped and then…”

“What did you say?” Jaejoong shocked with what came out from Yunho’s mouth.

“I said..”

“Wait. Is that happen in your dream?”

“Your dead are a nightmare not a dream!”

“Jae what’s wrong?” asked Junsu as she saw Jaejoong’s face looks like she seen a ghost.

“I had the same dream.” said Jaejoong

“You dream that you’re dead?” asked Junsu.

“Is that your desired?” Yunho mockingly asked Jaejoong back.

“Yeah who knows.” answered Jaejoong with anger. “ and why would you care?”

“When did I say I care?”  How on earth that we end up fighting again. I should’ve just shut up.

“Can you guys just make up? Both of you are miss each other so much and that’s why you guys inside each other’s dream.” scold Junsu.

“But I’ll die in his dream.”

“Isn’t it the same in your dream? Can you just let it go?  It just a dream.”

“But who knows maybe it will come true?” Jaejoong still fighting about it.

“Until it’s not come true yet, please move on with your recent life, present is more important than the past or future.”

“Then the current me want to sleep.” said Jaejoong and pull her blanket until it cover all his body including his head. She looks like in cocoon.

“Then me too.” add Yunho.  Meanwhile the other just gasps and exchange glances. Both Jaejoong and Yunho act make it looked like they are the wronged one.


finally an update!! please kill me for late update OTL