Yunho resolve

Not more than 2 Days

“Jae is that you?” ask her umma from the kitchen as she heard the front door being open.

“Umma please don’t open the door. I’m going upstairs.”  Yelled Jaejoong as she heard the doorbell but its too late as the person already enter the house.

“Aunty how you feel today? Jaejoong has been release from the hospital today.”

“Why are you here? Revenge?” asked Mrs. Kim as he saw Yunho and still angry with what Yunho’s said before.

“Hyung said I’m in love with her.”

“Are you?”

“I’m not sure, that is why I am here to make sure about my feeling towards her.”

“And how are you gonna do that?”

“We had same nightmare today and I don’t want that to become real.”

“What nightmare?” asked Jaejoong’s umma and Yunho told her about it.

“You want her dead even in your dream?”

“It’s a nightmare aunty not a dream.”

“I don’t believe you, so please leave this house.  She doesn’t want to see you anyway. My daughter is not a place for you to lash out your anger and revenge and then just leave. She didn’t do anything wrong. So please, leave.” Jaejoong who heard everything as she peeking at them start to crying when he sees Yunho been scold by her mother.

“I’ll just wait outside until she wants to see me.” bow Yunho before leave the house.

“Umma…” cry Jaejoong as she run and hug her mother tightly.

“Honey…he will not bother you anymore.  I already ask him to leave and don’t bother you anymore.” Jaejoong just continued crying in her umma embrace as her umma brush her hair slowly trying to sooth her. “This is just like the old time and I believe you feel the same right? Are you crying because he make you sad or because I chased him out?” asked Jaejoong’s umma and from Jaejoong’s reaction, she knows the answer is number two.

“But *sob* umma…”

“How come you love him so much after all that he did to you?”

“Umma, what do you do if the one that breaks your heart is the only one who can fix it? I don’t know why I keep on loving him despite the fact that I’ll get hurt again just like before.  Maybe I never learn cause I don’t want to.  Not when I’m still strong to fall for him over and over again.”

“Jae honey I know its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.”

“But umma..”

“You are so deeply in love with him.”

“Didn’t you and appa were like that before?”

“We are together, its easier to love rather than to stay in one–sided love relationship. Didn’t he just using you to take out his anger on me?”

“Umma knew?” Jaejoong shocked knowing her umma knows about it.

“He confirmed it. Why did you let yourself suffered? You’ve got nothing to do with it.”

“I understand it. He lost both. I’m lucky to still have you.”

“But that’s doesn’t mean he can hurt you like that.”

“I’m strong umma.”

Mrs. Kim sighed at her daughter answer. She knew Jaejoong always choose Yunho’s side no matter what.

“Ok then let’s get you some sleep. You need to rest. Tomorrow will be a shine good day to you.”

 

--Next morning—

“Omona!” Mrs.Kim shocked as she see Yunho fall down when she opened the front door to water her flower. ‘He is really waits for her. Its cold out here.’

“Morning aunty.” Said Yunho as he try to stand up.

“You’re still here?”

“Uhuh.”

Jaejoong who on the way to help her umma is stunned by the view on front of her. ‘Did he really wait outside all night long? In this cold weather?’

“Jae please..we need to talk.” Yunho plead when he sees Jaejoong behind stood her mother.

“No. We have nothing more to say. I had enough.” Jaejoong walk back to her room.

“Heard what she said? Now please, leave her alone. After all you don’t even love her.”

“No! I do love her. Maybe I’m late to realise it but I know now that I love her. I know I treat her bad before..”

“Really bad and I still wonder why she still loves you.” Add Jaejoong’s mother.

“I also wonder about it. So now after deep thinking last night I know all the sign is that I cannot live without her. I promised you I would treat her good. I will be a better man. I cannot promised you I will never make her cry again, but I can promised I will always by her side. After all we can be separated more than two days right?

Jaejoong’s umma listen and stare into Yunho’s eyes try to find the truth and sincerity  in what he said.

“I’m sorry for your loss.”

“No aunty. It’s not your fault at all. I am just stupid.”  ‘Hyung is right. I’m stupid.’  Thought Yunho.

“She will be cold to you after this. She will ignore you. She already makes up her mind to give up on you. You need to be patient and if you truly loves her, you won’t gives up.”

“I’ll try my best. So what now? Can I come in?”

“Not today. You will meet her at class tomorrow.”

“Then, can you give her this.” Yunho handed a cute little pouch to her.

“No you should give her yourself.”

“But.. it won’t happen.  She will not accept it.”

“Then, you have to find a way to make it happen. No more excuses Yunho. Remember Yunho when there is a will, there is a way.”

“I’m sorry. Thanks for the tip aunty. I’ll try my best.” Said Yunho before leaving the house.

“Umma what did you do?”

“Do what?”

“I saw him leaving this place with full of energy as if he likes to leave this place?”

“Why? It’s not what you want? I think I will take a leave and stay with you for a while so that I can make sure you take care of your health properly.”

“Umma it’s not necessary.”

“What? You don’t want your umma anymore?” she pouted as she thinks her daughter doesn’t want her anymore.

“Umma! Don’t make that face. You know I don’t mean that. Fine you’ll come with me today.”

 

 --At school—

“Jae, morning!” said Yunho while hug her from behind.

Jaejoong shocked and turn around to push Yunho away. She just glares at him and walks heading to her class. Everyone around them are amaze by what they see. Jung Yunho the cold boy suddenly turn 360 degree to become someone else. The Jung Yunho is try to get Kim Jaejoong’s attention. This is not the Yunho they knew. Even his family shocked with what they see.

“That is not my twin right?” asked Yoochun.

“Unfortunately he is.” answered Junsu.

“Why he become like that?”

“As if I know what in that stupid head.”

“You don’t like the new Yunho?”

“Jaejoong not like it at all. Believe me.”

“But I thinks he’s sweet.”

“What matters now is Jaejoong’s opinion.  In her life I think she never see this side of Yunho. Even we didn’t know it even exists.


i just return from holiday at YunJae country last week. Hope to see them but i not T.T

also go to Jeju and that place is so amazing. Have to stop at every place to take a picture.hehe