Bonus : 1st Date

Not more than 2 Days

“Do you still love my twin?” asked Yoochun to Junsu as they saw YunJae kissed.

“I’ll think I can manage it somehow.” answered  Junsu. She knows she has to move on and find a new love. They is no way she will get Yunho even if they are not together.

*******

“Meet me at X park 12noon, tomorrow. Don’t be late. I hate waiting. Bye.” Yunho end the called without waiting for Jaejoong’s answer.

‘Did he just ask me out for a date?’ thought Jaejoong. After Yunho confession last month there is not so much progress. Yoochun said it because Yunho is really embarrassed with what happened before.  But now they start to walk together to college. Well they just walked side by side without holding hands and a little bit of conversation. ‘Should I just grab and hold his hand or wait till his ready?’  She knew with whom she fall in love. That man is someone with a little word and not romantic type. But his action is the one that capture her heart and if she got the word from him is more like a bonus to her.

 

-*Next day*-

 “Where are you going?” asked Changmin.

“Dating.” answered Yunho without facing his brother. ”Bye.” said Yunho before his brother asked him more.

“Hyung, did we heard it correctly? Yunho is on a date today?” asked Yoochun with Junsu tailing behind him.

“Ne.”

“Owh my twin has been grown up.” said Yoochun act like he is their mother who proud of their son. “Hyung, do you want to do something fun today?” smirked Yoochun as he had this evil idea inside his head.

“If you want me to join your stalking Yunho today, than I pass. You just report back to me.” answered Changmin knowing well what is inside his little brother’s head.

“Ceh..you are just lazy. Come Junsu we need to record it and it will be their sweet memories…I hope so.” Yoochun grab Junsu hand and drag her to follow him. “Hyung did you know where they are going to meet?” asked Yoochun before leaving the house.

“At X park.” answered Changmin. How did he know, he heard him talking on the phone yesterday. Well most likely eavesdropping.

Yunho is nearly reaches at the meeting point and his heart is beating crazier than before. His hand is shaking and also his feet so he chooses to sit down at the bench before he will collapse due to nervousness. This is his first date and he absolutely has no idea how to make it special in his own way. Yes, he read about what to do for your first date on internet and magazine but it just not who he is. He thinks if he follows it, he will try to be someone else and he did not want Jaejoong to love that someone else.

“Is he waiting?” asked Yoochun.

“Why did you ask like that? Of course he is waiting, Jaejoong is not coming yet.” answered Junsu. Both of them are hiding behind the bush near the bench where Yunho is seating right now.

“He never waits for anyone. He will always punctual and if the other didn’t showed up he just left after 5mins or the longest is 10mins. But now is nearly 20mins and he still there.

 “He must really love her.” said Junsu as she likes the scene in front of them. Her feeling for Yunho is slowly faded as she know she will never get him and she started to really adore this not-so-lovely couple.

“Do you thinks so?” both of Yoochun and Junsu nearly scream but able the cover it with their hand. They are shocked as someone is also crouching right behind them.

“Jaejoong!!! Pease don’t scared us like that ever again.” said Junsu with the voice’s like whispering and the face show that she is screaming at Jaejoong.

“How long have you been here?” asked Yoochun.

“20mins ago. I am standing behind you guys all along but you guys are so into it that I had to let it be.” laughed Jaejoong.

“Damn you. Please don’t tell him that we are here. He will kill us.” pledged Yoochun as he knows his twins didn’t like what they are doing.

“Ok with one condition, record us till the end of the date ne.” said Jaejoong while take the video from Yoochun to see what they has been recorded.

“Of course.” answered Yoochun and Junsu excitedly.

“I’m going to him know. Wish me luck and hope he didn’t lecture me too long.” waved Jaejoong and run toward her other half.

 

“Sorry I’m late..huh..huh” she pants while bend a little and touches her knees pretend like she has runs for a while to get there.

“Sit.” ordered Yunho before he stands up and walk away.

“Where are you going?” asked Jaejoong. ‘Should I just sit here? I should, right?’ debated her inner self. Her eyes follow Yunho that walk until he reach at the vending machine. ‘What would he choose? Did he know my favourite? I hope he choose cold ice lemon tea.’

“Here drink it.” Yunho shoved the bottle to Jaejoong and guess what he did choose ice lemon tea. After a while as he sure Jaejoong already calm “Come lets get something to eat, I’m hungry and angry. I hate waiting.” said Yunho with his angry voice.

“Mianhe… it’s the traffic.” Jaejoong state her lame excuse even though the truth is she  is come on time.

“Fine. Whatever. Next time inform me if you are gonna be late.”

 

“Aww… they are so sweet… well in Yunho’s way. He did care.” squeled Junsu as they follow them into the restaurant.

“He’s so in love with her. He brings her here.” said Yoochun.

“Is this some sort of special place? This place is looks like an old building but its classy.” asked Junsu.

“This is the place where our parents had their first date. I’m not sure whether Jaejoong knows about it or not.” explained Yoochun.

“Really? Wow.”

 

“Wow I never go to place like this, its old but its classy on his own way.” Jaejoong smile and amused by the decoration of the restaurant.

“This is the place where our parents had their first date.” informed Yunho.

“Really Yunnie? I’m honoured.” Jaejoong felt so honoured knowing that Yunho brought her to the most special place for his parents. This guys can be so romantic without he even know it.

After the order is taken and the food is arrived, they start eating and chatting, well most of the words come from Jaejoong’s mouth as Yunho is a person with a little word. After Jaejoong finish eating, a lovely girl came to her and give her a lovely red rose.  

“For me?” asked Jaejoong with a big smiled plastered in her face. “Thank you young ladies.” add Jaejoong while rubbed the girl’s hair. Jaejoong glance at Yunho and the man just smiles.

After finished eating, they start to walk around and again another lovely girl came and give Jaejoong a love letter. After saying thank you to the girl, Jaejoong opened the letter and read it. Her eyes keeps glancing at Yunho as it is a gesture to asked Yunho whether the letter is from him because as far as Kim Jaejoong’s knew, Jung Yunho is at writing love letter but this letter is so lovely.  

“They must be around here somewhere. It’s must be their doing.” said Yunho with a low voice.

“What?” asked Jaejoong as she didn’t heard it clearly.

“I said this all scene or event is so like a romance drama or movie. It’s must be their doing.”

“Their?”

“Yes my beloved twin brother and hyung maybe.”

“You mean its not your plan at all?” asked Jaejoong a bit disappointed.

“Of course not, you know I’m not that kind of guy right?” seeing Jaejoong face looks sad Yunho continue “Wait you thought it was me doing it? You want me to do something like that?” asked Yunho a little bit anger.

“It’s just..” Jaejoong lost her word to describe what she feels.

“You don’t like to know that I didn’t plan for this? You know I’m not that kind of guys. You want me to pretend to be someone else? You don’t like me just the way I am?” asked Yunho with hard tone as he feel a little bit hurt. He knows he not some sort of romantic gentleman that girls will adore so much but he does his best in his own way to make the date memorable.

“Why are you mad at me? I didn’t do anything.”

“You hope I treat you like that right? And when its not, you think I’m not good enough for you.”

“No!”

“You know what the original plan is until the lunch part and I just want to walk around with you after that. The rose, the letter is not from me. I can just keep silent and let you assumed its was from me but that’s not me. I’m sorry..” Yunho head hung low and turn around to walk away. He really doesn’t know what to do. He feels sad because Jaejoong thought it was his idea.

Jaejoong still at the same spot watching Yunho walked away. She doesn’t know how to comfort Yunho. She like all that happened after the lunch, it was so sweet and lovely but to know its not from Yunho she doesn’t know what to feels anymore. Does she really want Yunho to be like that, she knows its not his style but she thought he try to impress her with it, that he will change to be so romantic and gentleman. Does she really want that type of guy? Didn’t she love him with all his good and his bad.

“Jaejoong what had happened?” asked Junsu as she and Yoochun came out from their hiding. They can see clearly what’s happening but they can’t hear the conversation.

“You did all that? The rose, the letter?” asked Jaejoong hoping they will denied it.

“Yes/No.” said both of them in the same time with Junsu said yes and Yoochun said no.

“Which one?” Jaejoong start to lose her temper as she knew right away that they are the one behind it.

“Why did you do that?” asked Jaejoong sadly. She knew their will is good but it didn’t turn out like what was planned.

“I want to give both of you a lovely first date” answered Yoochun with guilt showing up at his face.

“You should know your twin better. Now what should I do?”

“You should-” Yoochun word has been silent by Jaejoong’s hand that is cover his mouth.

“Stop! I need to solve it by myself or else this thing will get more complicated. I know you guys meant well but please don’t do this again, promise?” Jaejoong know if she doing it their way, that man will somehow know it and didn’t like it at all.

Jaejoong run to find Yunho following her heart, her feet brought her to their meeting point earlier and as the heart is beating as one she was right when she found him sat at the same bench.

‘What should I do with my love? Its really overwhelming toward the other. How come I really like him so much that its hurt seeing him sad like that?’ Seeing the scene she is in right now, suddenly an idea come to her mind, she run toward Yunho and stopped in front of him panting as she is saying “Sorry I’m late.” Is it déjà vu? No, its was Jaejoong starting their date all over again.

Yunho is shocked when he see Jaejoong is panting in front of him looks same as a few hours ago. He silent for a while and when he heard Jaejoong apologized using the same exact words as before he smile knowing well what she is trying to do.

“I already warned them and they promise to just watch the show.” tell Jaejoong with a smile.

After that Yunho asked Jaejoong to walk around the park. The evening is quite windy and its nice to play a kite.

“Wow that one is fly really high.” said Jaejoong and pointing at the highest kite.

“Wait here.” said Yunho. He walks to the stall that sells kite and choose kite with butterfly design.

“Wow Yunnie, its so pretty.” squeled Jaejoong as he loves butterfly.

“You like butterfly right?” asked Yunho as for some reason he knows everything that Jaejoong’s like.

“Ne.. ” answered Jaejoong as her hearts start to skip a beat knowing the fact that Yunho knows what she like.

“Here I hold this and you hold this.” Order Yunho as he hold the kite and Jaejoong’s control the string. “Ok start running.” shout Yunho as he already stand a few meters in fronts of Jaejoong. Jaejoong starts running and Yunho let go of the kite and watch it start to fly higher and higher and after some times the butterfly is fly high along with the other’s kite. Both of them control the kite together with Yunho wrapped around his hand from behind and put his head on Jaejoong’s left shoulder.

Jaejoong turn her face to the left to facing Yunho, “You know what Yunnie, I love our first date. I love the way you plan it. It is you. Yes, truth to be told I’m also love the letter and the rose but like you said before its not your style. You did a good job and here’s your reward.” said Jaejoong before she put her cherry lips on top of the bow-shaped lips of Yunho.

And Yunho smile widely before returning the kiss. 


I should update another story but this is what I've done.. mianhe..

But anyway read relax n enjoy.