Bonus : YooSu Time part 1/2

Not more than 2 Days

“Junsu what are you doing in Yoochun’s room? How can it be this mess?” asked Changmin when he heard noise coming from Yoochun’s room and surprised to see Junsu is the one who caused it.

Junsu didn’t manage to answer when a voice shouted “Hyung we’re home!” It’s Yunho’s voice. “Hyung where are you?” asked Yunho.

“Upstair!” answered Changmin.

Yunho quickly climb the leader with Jaejoong following behind him.

“What happened here? Did we get robbed?” asked Jaejoong shocked with what she sees.

“No it’s Junsu, you guys settled this and report back to me. I don’t want to get tangle in this childish mess.” said Changmin before he left them to settle it. As a genius person he is, he kindly get the rough idea why Junsu is mad at Yoochun. Even though they didn’t tell him anything, be a bystander made him more observant and see things more clearly even though the person that involve have no idea what’s going on.

“Junsu why did you do this?” asked Jaejoong as she starts to investigate.

“Yoochun is pisses me off. I hate that man. He is a betrayer!” shouted Junsu as she let out her anger.

“Yoochun pisses you off? Our Yoochun? My twin? The good guy slash a gentleman? That Yoochun?” asked Yunho disbelief because as far as he knows, his twin is the good guy. Usually he will be the one that make people mad not Yoochun never been Yoochun so hearing this coming from Junsu’s mouth really makes him wonder what his twin did.

“Yes! That Yoochun. A good guy you say? Hmmph!” Junsu cross his hand at his chest.

“What exactly did he do that make you trash his room like this?” asked Jaejoong softly as she didn’t want to raise Junsu’s anger.

“He breaks our promise.”

“What promise?”

“We supposed to spend this weekend at the beach. I really want to go to watch the sea and he agreed to it until that new girl come.” After YunJae got together Junsu is always end up with Yoochun. They walk back together when YunJae go for a date. They talk to each other even when they have their lunch together with YunJae because Yunjae is in their own world. They start to do many things together. So from time to time, out of habit Yoochun always prioritize Junsu first than anyone else and Junsu love the attention. But when Yoochun forget their promise to spend the weekend together, it pissed Junsu so much that he had no idea why.

“That beautiful new girl?” asked Yunho and guess what, of course Junsu and Jaejoong turn to face Yunho and give him a deathly glare, so he has to change the sentence “Ehem..That new girl?”

“Yes that new girl! She asked him to help her buy something and show her around the town.”

“So-“

“I’m not finished yet, Yunho. And guessed what is you good twin did?”

“Emmm..” 

Junsu doesn’t wait for Yunho to answer as she continues “He asked me if I want to tag along with them. What the hell? Arghh! I’m going to take a walk or I will turn this house upside down.” said Junsu and left.

YunJae on the other hand changing glances before Jaejoong made a conclusion “Junsu loves Yoochun.” said Jaejoong with a big smile on her face.

“Wait, Jae don’t jump into conclusion.”

“What? Isn’t it obvious? She mad at Yoochun because he had a date with the new girl. She is jealous. Do you know why people get jealous? It’s because they love the other.” explained Jaejoong.

“What is happening here? Did we get robbed? asked Yoochun who just come home.

 “Yoochun!” both of them surprised with Yoochun presence.

“And why is it only my room that been trash like this?” asked Yoochun after looked at the other’s room.

“Cause you broke a promise.” answered Jaejoong.

“What promise?”

“Now, he pretends to not remember it.” Jaejoongg said mockingly.

“No, I’m serious what is this all about, what promise?”

“You really didn’t remember?” asked Yunho “Did you promise anything with Junsu?” add Yunho.

“Hmm..” Yoochun start to think. “I think its about going to the beach this weekend. But I didn’t brake it yet because it’s not weekend yet.” Yoochun confused with what Jaejoong trying to say.

“Yeah you’re right…” now Jaejoong feel confused by Junsu’s word. “But you also promise with the new girl.” add Jaejoong.

 

 *******

 

“Junsu I need to talk to you.” said Yoochun after the dinner.

“I don’t want to talk to you. I want to sleep.” Junsu still angry and she don’t want to face Yoochun yet.

“We have to settle this, please. I have the solution.”

“What?”

“We will do all that together. First we help her buy her stuff, then we go to the beach and after that we walk around the town. And everybody’s happy.”

“Well I’m not.”

“Why?” Yoochun didn’t understand why Junsu didn’t like the idea.

“I just want to go to the beach, I do not want to help her buy something and walk around town.” Junsu was stressing her word so Yoochun can understand that she didn’t want to tag along with the new girl.

 “Ok then we meet at the beach and you can go home after that.” Yoochun find another way to solve the problem but Junsu is still not satisfied.

“You can just go with her.” Junsu surrender. She doesn’t want to hurt himself more seeing Yoochun still want to go with the girl.

“Why are you like this? Can you just compromise?” asked Yoochun wondering why Junsu behave like that.

“No I don’t. You can just go and don’t bother me anymore.”

“What?”

“You broke our promise.”

“You know what, weekend is the day after tomorrow, so technically I didn’t break anything yet. You just accused me.”

“You will..”  said Junsu before she slam her bedroom’s door.

 

*-Next day-*

“Junsu are you okay?” asked Jaejoong during their lunch break. ”Yunho doesn’t want to tell me anything.”

“I asked him to go with her.”

“What? Why?”

“He still insists to bring her along. So I just withdraw myself.”

“He did give you a solution, you are the one who doesn’t want to compromise.” add Yunho. He really dislikes what Junsu is doing right now.

“What solution?” asked Jaejoong eargerly want to know what had happened last night as Yunho just said they had a fight. Junsu tell Jaejoong everything.

“That’s not a solution. I have an idea and I will help you.”

“Jae.. you better don’t involve in their problem, lets they settled it themselves.” warned Yunho. He doesn’t like where this thing is going. He know his lover well, she may have a good intention but its usually end up not so good.

“I just want to help.”

“She didn’t ask for your help.”

“You don’t want my help Suie?” asked Jaejoong with kitty eyes that always melt other’s heart and she will get her ways.

“I… ehm.. okay.” Junsu still hesitated but seeing Jaejoong’s face begging to help, she have to say yes. Yunho just shook his head while staring at Junsu.

“I don’t want to involve. I am out of here.” said Yunho before he left.

“Yey! So leave the rest to me.” Jaejoong is so happy that Junsu accept her help.

 

*******

 

“See what have you done? I already told you before right? Do not interfere!” Yunho is now mad at Jaejoong after heard what had happened to YooSu.

“I just want to help.” answered Jaejoong sadly. She already felt guilty and Yunho mad at her doesn’t help.

*Flashback*

“I’ll replace you.” said Jaejoong.

“What?”

“You go to the beach and I’’ll go with the girl.” explained Jaejoong to Yoochun.

“Junsu asked you to do this?”

“No! it’s my idea.”

“I don’t want to. I’m the one who promised her so I should fulfil it.

“Why are you guys like this? She doesn’t want your solution. And now you don’t want my solution. You like that new girl so much that you cannot cancel it?”

“What? This is nothing to do with that girl.”

“You always prioritize Junsu first but now..what is really going on?”

“…”

“Yoochun! Junsu never forgot her promised and you?”

“Huh! You don’t know anything. So don’t act like you know everything. How did you so sure she didn’t forget her promised?”

“She did?” asked Jaejoong disbelief.

“Arghh..forget it. You’re always on her side anyway.”

“But….” Jaejoong can’t finish her sentence as Yoochun already left.

*******

“Yoochun, please promise me don’t bring the girl.” Jaejoong still pleaded at Yoochun before she left after had dinner at their house.

*******

“You lied to me! He brings the girl!” screamed Junsu with tears flowing down her cheeks.

“Junsu?” Jaejoong surprised by Junsu’s scream. “Why did you bring the girl?” asked Jaejoong as she glares at Yoochun.

“I told you I will keep my promised.” said Yoochun.

“Then you promised me you wouldn’t bring the girl.”

“No. I did not promise that. You just asked me but I didn’t answer.”

“But…”

“Remember Su, I promised to bring you to the beach but that doesn’t mean I can’t do something else before that. At least I still keep my promised… not like you.” Yoochun voice is faded out at the end but both Jaejoong and Junsu heard it.

“What you mean by I’m someone who broke a promised?”

“Huh! See you don’t even remember.” mocked Yoochun. He really feels sad. “Let me remind you that you promised to go with me to visit my parent’s grave. But no, on that day when I asked you that you are ready or not, you just smile and said sorry that you had to accompanied some boy to buy staff for your project.”

“Junsu?” Jaejoong patted Junsu’s shoulder as she looked stunned by the fact.

“I did keep my promised. Anything else that you guys want to bash me?” Yoochun face is serious but it also sad.

“I did that? Yoochun I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Junsu begged while holding Yoochun’s arm.

“Whatever…” Yoochun push Junsu hand away. “You just need me to accompany you when you are alone.” Yoochun say sadly before left the girls. He needs to get some air.

“Jae.. its me the bad guy.  What have I done?” Junsu felt so ashamed for what she has done and she doesn’t know how to correct it back.  

*Flashback end*

 

“I warned you many times, but you said that you know what you are doing. So now you need to clean up this mess and until then don’t talk to me, understand?” Yunho firm voice and his request made Jaejoong start to cry. “Your tears doesn’t help anything. You should make those two back together as before.” add Yunho before he left. He needs to leave quickly or he will submit to the tears. It hurt him seeing Jaejoong like that but Jaejoong need to be responsible for what she had done.

 

*******

 

“Yoochun, Junsu do you have a minute? I need to talk to both of you together, please?” begged Jaejoong after they finish their classes.

“Ne..” Yoochun do not want to sit together but seeing Jaejoong sad face he feel sympathy and had to agree with it.

“I want to say sorry. I am the cause of all this mess. I try to match you two together.”

“Why?” asked Junsu.

“Because you like Yoochun.”

“What? When did I say that?”

“You didn’t.”

“Then where did you get the idea from?”

“You trash Yoochun’s room. I think it’s because you jealous that Yoochun will have a date with the new girl. And you get jealous because you love him.”

“What?” Junsu didn’t even believe by what she heard. ‘I love Yoochun?’

“And I’m sorry for not knowing the truth.” said Jaejoong while look at Yoochun. “I’m sorry for not consider your feeling first. So can you guys back together as before and forgive me? If you want to punish me I’ll accept it. After all I’d already been punished.” Jaejoong’s voice is shaken. Not talking to Yunho is a punishment to her. The tears are already pooled at her eyes waiting to drop anytime soon. It’s nearly a week and she really misses that man.

“We need to think first then we let you know later, ok?” said Yoochun.

“Ok…” answered Jaejoong sadly she doesn’t know what to do anymore.


Again I update the completed story and not the pending one..but YooSu need their moment too XD