Bonus : YooSu Time part 2/2

Not more than 2 Days

“Umma, I’m home…” she doesn’t have the energy anymore. She needs her umma now.

“Jae honey, are you ok? You don’t look so good.”

“Umma.. just hug me.” and then Jaejoong start to cry in her umma’s embrace.

“You fight with Yunho again?” Jaejoong just nod at her umma question. “That guy, I will-”

“No umma it is my fault this time.”

“You always say that. Come let’s get you clean up and then we have dinner. ”

After dinner Jaejoong got a phone call from Junsu.

“Jaejoong where are you?” asked Junsu

“I’m at my umma’s house why?”

“Yoochun and I will come to meet you there tomorrow at noon and ask your umma to cook for us. That’s your punishment. Bye” said Junsu.

 

*-Next day-*

“Where the hell is my twin?” Hyung! Changmin hyung?!” asked Yoochun as he just barged into his hyung’s bedroom.

“What?!” Changmin yelled back at his little brother who dares to wake him up early in the morning. Well 11:00am is early in Changmin’s world.

“Where is Yunho?!”

“How should I know when you just wake me up with your shouting?”

“Hurry up hyung, we need to get going now or we will miss lunch at Mrs Kim’s house.”

“When did I agree to it?”

“You don’t have to agree. Just get ready.” It takes about 50minutes to reach at Mrs Kim’s resident.

“Fine!” answered Changmin. He doesn’t even know why Yoochun want to go there but they also didn’t visit the woman for a while and that woman’s dish is absolutely delicious.

After 15minutes “I’m ready, lets go.” said Changmin.

“No can’t do hyung, Yunho didn’t pick up the calls.” Yoochun really frustrated because he cannot get contact with his twin.

“Let him be. Just text him to inform we are going to Mrs Kim.”

“Aishh!!” Yoochun still not like it.

 

*-In the car-*

“Are you guys already reconcile?” asked Changmin.

“Hyung knew?” Yoochun surprised with the question.

“I’m a genius am I? Of course I knew. So did you find the hidden feeling?” Changmin grinned widely as he looks at YooSu faces.

“Hyung/Oppa!” said YooSu together more like scream because they didn’t expect Changmin to know their feeling,  when they, the owner of it just discover it yesterday.

“Told you I’m a genius.” smirked Changmin. The truth is he peek on them last night.

“This is not genius hyung, you have the sixth sense.” said Yoochun. He really wonder how on earth that his hyung always knows everything.

 

Meanwhile at Kim’s resident.

“Umma, we need to go for groceries shopping. They will come here to have lunch with us.”

“They who?”

“The Jung’s and Junsu.”

“Owh my… they will come? How I miss them. Its been a while right? I will cook their favourite. Come let’s go.”

 

Yunho on the other hand is out of town to buy something. He already heard about YooSu that get back together yesterday. So he needs to do something to his beloved girlfriend. And after get the message from Yoochun he just smile cause he can imagine Jaejoong’s sad face when he’s not coming with them.

 

DingDongDingDongDingDong

“Jaejoong! Mrs Kim! We’re here!” not enough with the bell that they press non-stop, they have to yell as well.

“What the? Wait a moment.” Jaejoong needs to run to the door so they will stop press the bell. It is so annoying.

“You don’t have to do that you know?” greeted Jaejoong to all of them.

“I know but we like it.” answered YooSu.

“Whatever, come in.” as she invited them in, she noticed one of the Jung is not with them and her face turn sad but then she take a deep breath and act happily again. But all of them notice it. They know something is wrong with the two.

“You guys sit here first while we continue cooking okay. Make yourself at home.” said Jaejoong while ushered them to the living room.

“Did you guys see Jaejoong’s face?” asked Junsu after they make sure Jaejoong is out of hearing range.

“They must be fighting again, but why?.”

“It’s because of you guys.” answered Changmin while reading the newspaper.

“Us? Why?”

“Because of what Jaejoong did to you guys. You should know by now that that couple is always having something to fight about.”

“Come guys, lunch is ready!” shouted Jaejoong from the dining table.

“Long time no see aunty, you looks beautiful as always.” greeted Yoochun before he takes the sit.

“Owh my… thanks. Come help yourself.”

“Aunty are you having a feast? This is too much.” said Junsu.

“Don’t worry Su, Changmin oppa is here. He can finish it.” said Jaejoong.

“This kimchi jigae is so delicious. Yun-” Yoochun stopped his word when he notices that he unintentionally mention Yunho’s name. All of eyes are now eyeing at Jaejoong waiting for her response.

Knowing that all eyes directed to her Jaejoong said “It’s okay.” and she start eating again. The truth is, she made that dish hoping to see the man but unfortunately he is not here with them. ‘He is really mad at me.’ Jaejoong heart fell really sad by now.

After finish the lunch all of them are sitting in the living room.

“Okay Jae, we have something to tell you.” YooSu hope that their word can lift up Jaejoong’s mood.

“What?”

“You are right!” said YooSu while holding hand together and show it to Jaejoong face so that she notices it. Well, they already hold hand from the beginning but Jaejoong didn’t notice it because of Yunho’s matter so they have to make it obvious this time.

“You guys are together? Like together together?” asked Jaejoong disbelief.

“Yeah thanks to you, we finally realize the true feeling inside our heart.”

“He’s not Yunho’s replacement?” asked Jaejoong. She really needs to confirm it.

“Yes, he’s not.” answered Junsu confidently. “Like you said before all I did back then is out of jealousy and people get jealous because they are in love.” add Junsu with a big smile on her face.

*-Flashback-*

“Yoochun can we talk?” asked Junsu as she waiting for the other to come home that night.  After knowing the truth that she is the one that broke their promised, Junsu try to talk to Yoochun but that boy is avoiding her. “Please.” added Junsu.

Yoochun keep silent but he managed to sit at the couch and that is means they can talk.

“First of all, I’m sorry. I’m really really sorry for my stupid behaviour. It just I feel abandon. You don’t need me anymore. Well she is prettier than me.” Junsu try her best to explain and seeing Yoochun just keep his mouth shut, Junsu continues, “I’m sorry that I forgot the promised, the important promise. I’m sorry if I made you look like someone I looking for when I just need something.”

“Me abandon you?”

“I know I’m wronged.”

“What do you really feels when you saw me with her?” asked Yoochun. He thinks he get a vauge hint why this is happening but he need to be sure.

Junsu took a while before she answered as she does not want to tell the whole truth “Like I said before I feel abandon. Isn’t it what you also feel when I broke the promise?”

Now it Yoochun time to think about the answer, he thinks he know the answer but he doesn’t want to admit it so he stand up and want to leave.

“Hey we are not done yet, where are you going?” Junsu opened her arm so she can block Yoochun from leaving.

“Yoochun!” yelled Junsu as Yoochun walk pass her. “Fine! I feel jealous!” and that’s words make Yoochun stop his step. Finally Junsu tell Yoochun the whole truth. She need to solved this and she’s ready if Yoochun reject her.

“Say what?!” of course Yoochun heard the word but he just need t make sure he heard it right.

“I am jealous. Well, Jaejoong is right. Urghh I hate her. I –“

“Why are you jealous?” asked Yoochun with his face just a right in front of Junsu face and staring right into Junsu’s eyes.

“Well… I… Jaejoong.. “ Junsu having difficulty to make a sentence when Yoochun hot breath hit her face. Her mind is blank right now.

“Are you sure it’s me the one that you are jealous for?” Yoochun asked and take a  stp forward until there is no gap between their bodies anymore.

Junsu can only nod at the question before her lips been capture by Yoochun.

“Hey… I am jealous too. I love you.” declared Yoochun after they broke their breathtaking kiss.

“You do? I love you too.” squeled Junsu.

“Why do you think I choose that day to take that girl?” smirked Yoochun.

“I hate when she is right.”

“Yeah but we need to inform her. She feels really guilty about us.”

“Yeah you’re right.” agreed Junsu before she wrapped her hand around Yoochun’s neck and kiss him again.

 *-Flashback end-*

 

“Really?! I’m so happy for you guys!” cheered Jaejoong.

“Ok now it’s your turn.” said Yoochun.

“My turn?”

“What’s going on between you two? Is it true what hyung said that you guys fight because of us?” Yoochun asked with a concern.

Jaejoong tell them from the beginning; when Yunho warned him not to interrupt, when she ignore his advises, when things went wrong and that he don’t want to talk with her until they get back together.

“Ok so we already together now, he will talk to you right?”

“I hope so.”

“Call him.” suggest Junsu.

“He won’t pick up because he didn’t know that you guys are already back together yet.”

“Ok I’ll try to call him first.” said Yoochun. “ he turn off his phone.” cursed Yoochun.

“We already try to call him since this morning, but he didn’t pick it up.” add Junsu.

Both Mrs Kim and Changmin heard the trio conversation from far while pretend to watch the TV. They didn’t want to interrupt them.

“That little brother of yours never fails to make my daughter cry.” said Mrs Kim while shook her head.

 “I’m sorry.” apologized Changmin.

“They have never listened to us haven’t they?” and Changmin nod to agree.

“Umma what’s you guys watching?”

“I’m not sure what the title is but it’s a horror movie.”

“Why are you watching horror movie? Arghh!!” screamed Jaejoong as she watches the part where the ghost is appearing.

After that all of them focus on the movie when suddenly they scream not because of the movie but they surprised by the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” said Jaejoong.

After a while they wonder why Jaejoong didn’t coming back and who is ring the bell?

“Honey, who it is?” asked Mrs Kim while she stand up and walk to the door.

“Good afternoon Mrs Kim, can I come in?” asked the guest when Jaejoong just stand there and froze.

“Jaejoong, let’s Yunho come in.” said Mrs Kim while touched Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Owh... huh... come in.” said Jaejoong after wake up from her trance but still stare at the guest.

“Yunho?!” said all of them when Yunho come to the living room.

“Where the hell have you been? We’ve been calling you since this morning.” asked Yoochun.

“I know. I know. I have to go somewhere.”

“Have you eaten lunch yet?” asked Mrs Kim.

“Not yet. I miss your cooking.” answered Yunho politely while his eyes staring at Jaejoong who still didn’t said anything.

“Jaejoong go prepared the lunch for Yunho.” ordered Mrs Kim

“Ah? Ne...” answered Jaejoong still didn’t believe Yunho is there. ‘Isn’t he still mad at me?’

Yunho follow Jaejoong to the kitchen and sit at the dining table waiting to be served.

After put all the dishes on the table, Jaejoong want to walk to the living room when Yunho grab her hand.

“Hey, sit here with me, I don’t want to eat alone.” said Yunho with a lovely tone.

All the people in the living room are not watching TV anymore but now they are hiding behind the wall watching the live romantic movie in front of their eyes.

“Hmm this is so yummy. You made this right?” more like a statement rather than a question. He knows well which one is Jaejoong’s dish.

“Uhm.” That’s the only word that came out from Jaejoong’s mouth. She is not sure what to do because she is afraid Yunho is still mad at her. But then she remembers that she need to tell him that YooSu is already back together.

“Yun...”

“Hmm” nod Yunho indicate that he is listening even though his mouth is full with the food.

“Yoochun and Junsu are good now, they already back together. In fact they are couple now. They hold hand.” report Jaejoong.

“I know.” answered Yunho bluntly.

“You knew?”

“I talk to you now didn’t I?”

“So you forgive me?”

“Open your mouth.”

“Uhmp.” Yunho just shove a prawn inside .

“Of course I forgive you. And all of you back there, are you guys still want to hide?” said Yunho without even turn his head to know that they have been watched. He knew his family well.

All of them come out to sit with them.

“Ceh how did you know?” asked Yoochun.

“You guys maybe hiding but your whispering is not a whisper anymore.” stated Yunho. “So you guys are couple now huh?”

“Yes.” answered YooSu together while showing their holding hands to Yunho.

“No need to shove your hand to me.” Yunho slaps YooSu’s hand away.

“So where did you go this morning huh?” asked Changmin.

“I had to buy something and I won’t show it to you guys.”

“Even Jaejoong?” asked Junsu and when Yunho didn’t answer, all of them knew that it’s for Jaejoong.

“Ouu...someone bought a gift.” all of them woo at YunJae.

“Wow, this is rare and it’s not here.” said Changmin. All of them manage to persuade Yunho to give the gift in front of them so they can be witness to one of YunJae’s moments or it is just an excuse to know the gift.

“Yeah I went to the other town as I read it in the newspaper that they will sell it there.

“Jae are you still there?” asked Junsu when she heard no response from Jaejoong.

“Why is she like this today?” again Junsu asked.

“This will wake her up.” said Yunho and peck Jaejoong’s lips. All of them shocked with Yunho’s act but it’s a lovely sight to watch. “Hey.” greeted Yunho when he sees Jaejoong is awake from her wonderland. “This and this is for you.” As Yunho hand her the plant and the kitten.

“How’d you?”

“I noticed that you keep collecting image and info about this flower plant and this kitty is so ….. you.”

“Me?”

“Yes, cute and adorable.”

“Awww~~so sweet…” said the audience.

“Shut up!”  scolded yunho to cover his emberassment.


The title is YooSu time but YunJae time has to be included XD