You are my miracle

Not more than 2 Days

“Yunho, is that you?” greeted Junsu as he sees Yunho standing still after Jaejoong left.

“Yeah Junsu, it’s me.” Yunho said sadly as Jaejoong still ignore him.

“Why are you like this?” asked Yoochun.

“To get her back.”

“Why?”

“Well.. I love her..duh”

“You ‘duh’ me? When all this time you don’t believe that. What exactly happened? What with the sudden change?”

 “Keep my promise to her umma that I will try my best. That nightmare is keep playing in my head. I’m not sure how I will live if that really happen. I love her. I’m just stupid before. But know it looks like I’m pretty late to realize it.  She hates me. Being ignored is not a good feeling.”

“Can you just say you love her rather than change yourself 360 degree or this is the real you?” Junsu confused with Yunho resolve.

“I want her to know that I will do anything including change myself just to be with her.”

“You just have to say the 3 words. Don’t have to change yourself.  She already knows you head to toes.  She loves you just the way you are.”

“But she’s doesn’t want to listen to me.” Yunho frustrated with what happen.

“You guys never learn don’t you? You can just yell at her. You guys always do that when the other doesn’t want to listen. But this time you will yell something sweet. She will stop at come at you, believe me.” Junsu smirked imagine the scene.

“You can kiss her then.” ert Yoochun add also with the YunJae kissing scene inside his head.

“Both of you is not helping. I’ll do it my way.”

“And how you wanna do that?”

“Just watch and learn.”

Entering the class, Yunho start to take out his notebook and place it in front of him and of course he is not writing any notes about the lecture but he write some love letter to Jaejoong.

“This is your way?” chuckled Junsu who is sit beside him. “Love letter?”

“Well its better than nothing.”

“I told you, you should just yell.”

“Arghh just shut up. Leave me alone.”

 

My love, open my heart

In there is you big and small which I'm only showing it to you

Your existence in my dark life is giving me expectation

Like the stars that light up the sky

From the day when I've become a grown up the world didn't care

Due to lies and failures I lost all hope for the future

You came to a person like me, to a fellow like me

And cleared away the spell that was buried deep inside me

Cause you're my miracle

As long as you're there

The world turns into a white dream

Do you know that I'm always sorry

That I can't show you how much I love you

One day after arguing with you

When I was tired of my hard life

I was scared because I thought you'd leave

"I won't let you go"

I living today for you who gives me the most beautiful smile

For me who only hurts you

Life that I thought would be everlasting

Disappears with the wind in an instant

And even though people leave me who turned into failures and hurt

 If only you "If only you"

If only you live with me in my world

Even life's rough waves wouldn't be scary

The fact that I met you in the middle of all the other people in the world

It's destiny

If you allow a world where we can always be happy together

For you, I'll search again for my dream which I lost a long time

I'll promise that I'll do it with you forever

 

Junsu peek at Yunho letter, and she smiled. She knows that is TVXQ You Are My Miracle’s lyrics. This guys got nothing in his sleeve and stubborn to listen to others. So lets see how this is going.  

“Finished! Now lets see how am I going to give it to her. Hmmm…” Yunho make thinking pose.

“By hand? As in directly to her hand.” added Junsu.

“Neh.. its so boring. I need something special.”

“Yunho, writing a love letter is not special, using song’s lyrics is soo not a love letter.”

“How’d you-“

“You think she didn’t know? It’s a famous song you know.”

“Aish.. I just give this to the admin office.”

After a while..

“Kim Jaejoong, please come to the admin office, there is a letter for you.” there goes the announcement from the office. Jaejoong rush heading to pick it up while Yunho waiting and ofcourse hiding behind the corner so he can see Jaejoong reaction after read the letter. Walking back to her class she just throw the letter in the dustbin after seeing the Yunho’s writing at the cover.

“What the hell?” said Yunho angrily after what he sees.

“Yun..” said Junsu with sympathy look. She and Yoochun already tailing Yunho when they see Yunho following Jaejoong to her class.

“Why she do that? She didn’t even read it yet.” Yunho said frustrated before he walks away with his broken heart.  

“Yun.. You need to work harder. She used to feel something worse than this. You are not giving up right?” Junsu try to cheer him up.

With a deep sigh Yunho answer “I’m not giving up. I’ll try my best.”

Yoochun on the other hand just stay there and wait for Jaejoong’s move. “I got you.” Yoochun said to Jaejoong after saw her pick up the letter from the dustbin as what  Yoochun predict.

“Oh my-!”’ Jaejoong stunned seeing Yoocun is behind him.

“Why you act like this? Can you just accept it nicely?”

“Chunnie, I know he’s watching me before, that is why I throw it away. Should I just accept it right away? Of course no. If I want, I already accept it when he greet me this morning. I need to confirm his sudden change.”

“You don’t like the new Yunho?” Yoochun really want to know Jaejoong opinion about it.

“Chunnie… you ask me this question? You should know the answer already.”

“I/You love everything about him.” they said in unison.

“Please don’t tell him about this.” said Jaejoong while showing the letter.

“Fine. But I’m curious about the letter content. Does he know how to write a love letter?” thinking Yoochun.

“As far as I know, he hates writing. So I bet it must be some sort of song’s lyric or poem.”

“Please open it, I want to see it too.” pled Yoochun.

“Ok.” After read it together Yoochun just hold his laugh. “Hey don’t laugh, I’m his miracle.” said Jaejoong with a big smile on her face.

“You are right and you like it don’t you?”

“Of course, he chooses a nice, warm and lovely song here. After read this, it makes me want to listen to the song.”


 a faster update..enjoy..

hope Yunho sudden change doesn't upset you guys

and of course you guys know the song right?