I'm sorry

Destined

---Woohyun's POV---

"Hyemi! Over here!" I waved excitedly when Hyemi walked into the house behind the butler. I stood up and quickly stood by her side. "This is the person i told you both about, she's the girl I love, her name is Park Hyemi." I proudly told my parents. "Anyeonghaseyo, Hyemi imnida." Hyemi bowed politely. "Well, take a seat." Umma said without smiling at all. "Thank you." Hyemi beamed when I pushed in the chair for her. "Sorry I'm late! Eunhee had milk poured all over her body just now, I had a hard time cleaning her up!" Boohyun hyung, my elder brother, came rushing into the dining area with my niece in his arms. His wife passed away after giving birth to Eunhee and I admired him for being so strong, taking care of his daughter all by himself. "Eunhee ah!" I cooed as I carried her over from him. "Hyung! This is my girlfriend, Hyemi. Hyemi, this is my elder brother, Boohyun hyung." I introduced them to each other (at least hyung smiled at her).

"Since everyone is here, why don't we start the dinner?" I asked. But appa cleared his throat and said "Wait, there are still guests." "Guests? I thought it is just a family dinner?" I raised an eyebrow but he ignored my question and diverted his attention to the opening door. A family of 3, which I quickly recognised as the chain restaurant boss and his wife, Mr and Mrs Jin with their daughter came walking through the door behind the butler. "Mr Jin, you're here." Appa smiled as he stood up. The rest of us stood up too and bowed at the guests. "Anyeonghaseyo, Yooyi Inmida." Their daughter bowed. "Hello pretty lady, please take a seat." Umma gestured them to their seats. She never smiled to Hyemi but to this girl? "Let's start dinner." Appa cleared his throat and the helpers brought in the food. 

When we were eating deserts, appa cleared his throat suddenly. "I would like to announce something." He said, gaining all the attention from the table. "Miss Jin will soon be engaged to our Woohyun." He beamed but my world came crashing. "What is this all about?!" I raised my voice a little bit too high. "What's with your tone, young man?!" Umma chided but this is not the time to be a goody goody boy. "I, Nam Woohyun, have a girlfriend, which is her, Park Hyemi. I told you guys already and now you arrange me into some marriage?" I couldn't contain my anger any longer. "Hyemi, let's go." I stood up, pulling her wrist and dragged her along with me. "I'm sorry for leaving abruptly!" Hyemi bowed a few times as I dragged her away. 

I didn't know how long we ran, with me pulling her wrist and with her wearing her heels until she lost her balance and almost fell. "Mianhae, I forgot you were wearing heels." I apologised as I placed my hands on her waist. "It's okay, I'm fine." She smiled, cupping my cheeks in her hands. "You shouldn't speak like that to your parents you know.." She said softly. "I can't control it. I told them about it, I told them about you, but they still did it anyway, right in front of you. How am I going to keep my anger down when it's hurting you?" I felt my eyes brimmed with tears. This girl in front of me, is the one I really love, the one I want to marry, the one I can never live without and now I'm hurting her. "It's okay.." She repeated as se wiped my tears away with her thumbs. "No. It's not okay." I held her hand and stopped her from wiping my tears. "I'm happy as long as I know you love me. I don't need you to be with me, I don't need you to marry me althought I really want to. I just needed you to love me, I know your heart is always with me, so why worry?" Hyemi's tears slid down her cheeks. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I said before crashing my lips onto hers. And I'll never let you go.

 

---Hyemi's POV---

Flashbacks of the dinner keep rummaging through my mind as I lay down on bed getting ready to sleep. "Why are things not working out!?" I yelled into my pillow. First, my bestfriend of many years, gone missing with all her luggage and stuff without informing me and she aren't even answering my calls. Second, my boyfriend is going to be engaged with some random rich woman. Third, I believe that his parents didn't like me one bit. Fourth, Woollim placed me in a girl group and there's this particular girl who is always picking on me. I screamed into my pillow, tryng to get my emotions all drained out by screaming. I stopped when I heard my phone ringing. "Aish! Where the hell is my phone?!" I searched the whole bed but couldn't find the phone. *Plop* I quickly bend my body over and saw my phone on the floor. "yoboseyo?" I panted. "Hyemi ah! Appa missed you!" Appa said. Hearing his voice, tears started filling my eyes, I missed him so much. "Princess, are you there?" He asked. "yes appa, I'm here." I smiled a little. "How's my princess doing? Still used to it? You know you can come home anytime right?" He chuckled lowly. "Yes appa, I know. I'm doing really great. I've been placed in a girl group in Woollim entertainment!" I said excitedly. "Wow! My daughter is awesome!" He laughed. "Appa always love you, take good care of yourself, araso?" Appa said. "yes, appa. Love you too." Tears flowed down uncontrollably and we hung up soon after. 

To: Hani
Hani ah, where are you? Why aren't you answering my calls or texts? I've been going through a lot lately. Woohyun is suddenly engaged to someone else. I'm very tired and I need someone to talk to, where are you? :(

I sent the text and waited for her reply, and there was none, which disappointed me alot. And slowly, I drifted off to sleep with damp cheeks. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Doctor Park, can I leave the hospital for a day? Just one day?" I pleaded as I tugged onto his coat. "No, you can't. You're still under the care of the hospital, it's not safe to let you go out alone." He said as he continued writing his report. "I'll starve myself then!" I pretended to be angry, folding my arms and turning my back to him. "Hani ah.." He poked my shoulder and I ignored him. "Aish, araso araso, if only I go with you." he messed up his hair in frustration. "Jincha?! You'll really let me go?!" I beamed as I kneeled on the bed happily. "Yes." He rolled his eyes and made me lie down. "Now, you have a good rest if not we won't be going out tomorrow. Araso?" He tucked me under the blanket and I nodded obediently, closing my eyes. I secretly my phone when he left. 

From: Hyemi
Hani ah, where are you? Why aren't you answering my calls or texts? I've been going through a lot lately. Woohyun is suddenly engaged to someone else. I'm very tired and I need someone to talk to, where are you? :(

"Mianhae Hyemi ah.. I don't want me to be another worry for you, so I can't contact you. You must be strong on your own, you've always been stronger than me. I'm sure you can handle it well. I'll always be your bestfriend.." I sobbed.

From: Sungkyu oppa <3
5 days, 5 days have past. Why aren't you answering my calls or my texts? I just wanted to know what made your heart change? Is it because of my busy schedule that I neglected you? But weren't we fine all these while? Why don't you answer my call and explain to me? It hurts so much Hani ah, it hurts to the extent that I don't have the mood to work anymore. Please reply me. I love you.

"Oppa.. Mianhae.. it hurts me too.." I cried. Both my bestfriend and my love is suffering because of me..

(The next day)

"Are you sure it's the right way? It looks so deserted here." Doctor Park knitted his brows as he drove me towards the orphanage. "i've been here since young, I'm very sure.." I said and he shrugged. "Doctor Park, thank you." I smiled. "Hmm? Why so sudden?" He asked, raising his brows. "I don't think there are many nice doctors like you who will spend their off day with their patient." I chuckled. "You're welcome then, and please, call me Hyungsik when we're not in the hospital." He smiled. "Hyungsik oppa." I said and noticed him stiffen. "You're older than me, so it's okay if I call you oppa right?" I asked. "yes, sure." He awkwardly chuckled. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" Mrs Oh asked as she walked towards me. "A-aniyo! He's my doctor!" I chuckled. "Doctor?" She raised her brows. "I'll explain to you later.." I replied and she nodded. "Where's Serene?" I asked as we walked past the corridors. "She's here." She opened the door and I saw a little girl crawling in her play pen. "Serene!" I beamed and carried her up in my arms. "It's been so long since umma met you.." I said as I brushed my nose against hers and when I pulled away, she sneezed in my face. "Eww, how can you sneeze in umma's face?" I laughed and wiped my face with a tissue. "Mrs Oh, I'll take her out for a little walk." I said. "Araso, I'll go get my stuff done first. Come to my office if you need me." She smiled and went off. "You're a mother?" Hyungsik oppa asked. "Yep, I am!" I chuckled as I watched Serene touching the ring on my finger, the ring Sungkyu oppa gave me. "Then why did you leave her here?" he asked. I looked at him and laughed. "What are you laughing about?" He knitted his brows together. "She's my adopted daughter." I smiled and he nodded. After we were done with the walk, I went to Mrs Oh and told her all about her illness. Telling her that I won't be coming for quite some time. 

"Umma will be back, I don't know when, but I'll be back, I promise." I hooked my pinky with hers and she chuckled. 

 


 

Hello everyone!

Have you guys been waiting for my update?
Please leave some comments!
Thank you!

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul