I love you too much

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"Where do you want to go today?" Sungkyu oppa asked as he flung an arm around my shoulder. "The amusement park!" I beamed. "Amusement park?" He raised his eyebrow. "Are worried about the fans?" I frowned. Today will be the last day I'm going to spend my time with Sungkyu oppa like that. I just wanted to relive some memories with him. "Ani~ Let's go then!" He smiled widely. When we were there, we did almost everything we did previously, except the bungee jump of course. The sky soon darkens and we decided to go to the last ride, which is the ferris wheel. After queuing, we climbed into a cabin and sat down inside. "Hey, look at this!" Sungkyu oppa chuckled and pointed to something on the cabin wall. "What is it?" I bent over and take a look on the wall. 

~Choi Hani & Kim Sungkyu was here, I hope we'll always be happy. - Kim Sungkyu ^^

"Hey! This is mine!" I chuckled as I pointed to my handwriting on the wall. 

~Kim Sungkyu & Choi Hani was here, I hope we'll be always be happy. - Choi Hani :D

"We wrote the same thing!" I chuckled and froze when he slid his arms around my waist from the back with his head resting on the crook of my neck. "We'll always be happy.." He smiled and left a soft kiss on my cheek. {Turn off the lights in the cabin if...} The notice on the wall caught my eyes. "Oppa, can we do something?" I pulled away from him arms and asked. "What do you want to do?" He smiled warmly. That smile, that smile that always send butterfly into my stomach whenever our eyes locked, that smile that always warm my heart, that smile that I'll never ever forget. I said nothing and switched off the lights. "Hani ah.. I can't see very well in the dark." He muttered and stretched his arms in front of him, trying to reach for me. "Serve you right for not eating carrots then!" I chuckled and wrapped my hand in his. "It tastes yucky!" He pouted.

"Stay still.." I whispered and he did as he was told obediently. I cupped his chubby cheeks in my hands and slowly closed my eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked but I hushed him. My fingers traced the outline of his face, from his forehead, down to his cheeks, sliding down his jawline and down to his chin. A tear slid down my cheek but I couldn't be bothered to wipe it away. I just wanted to try how it would be like to feel his features when I can't see. I want to remember how it feels like. Slowly and gently, I brought my fingers up to his small eyes, which were closed, touching his long lashes that I never noticed he have got. Then tracing down his nose to his soft lips. "What's wrong?" He broke the silence. "It was nothing, I just missed you." I bit my lips to stop myself from crying." "I missed you too. I miss you even when we only separated for a minute." He chuckled. Just one time, just let me kiss you for the last time. I leaned towards him and kissed him softly on the lips and he kissed me back. I'm sorry oppa, I love you too much..

"Why did you ask me to meet you here? Have you decided?" Minah asked as she sat down in front of me before looking around the cafe. "Yes. Do you really love Sungkyu oppa?" I asked. "Yes, I do." She smiled. "I'll believe what you say. From today on, I'll disappear from him. You'll have to be by his side all the time, don't let him be hurt." I bit my lips, trying hard not to sob. "Please take good care of him, please and thank you." I stood up and bowed 90 degrees. "Wait! Do you think he'll let you go just like this?" She asked nd my eyes widened in confusion. "Well.. If you want to hurt him so much then go ahead." She shrugged. Why would I want to hurt him? "What do you mean?" I sat down immediately. "If you just disappeared all of a sudden, he'll be devastated. I'd rather he hate you and forget you after some time. It wouldn't hurt so much for him then." She smiled. I don't want him to hate me, neither do I want him to forget me. But all I wanted for him, is to be happy, even without me by his side. "How.. How do I make him hate me?" I asked as I wiped a tear off my eye. "Hani-shi.." I looked up and saw doctor Park smiling down at me. "Anyeonghaseyo." I stood up and bowed. "I thought I'll just come over and say Hi since i saw you." He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "I guess I have something in mind.." Minah smirked. 

 

---Hyungsik's POV---

"Thanks for helping me.." Hani forced a smile.

(Flashback)

"Hani-shi.." I smiled when I was in front of Hani. It wouldn't hurt just to say hi right? "Anyeonghaseyo." She stood up and bowed. "I thought I'll just come over and say Hi since i saw you." I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled awkwardly. "I guess I have something in mind.." The girl with her said. "Please take a sit." She gestured and I sat down. "Can you do Hani a favour?" That girl asked and I looked at her confused. "Oh, I'm Minah by the way." She smiled and helf her hand out. "Park Hyungsik." I shook her hand. "Hani is trying to break up with her boyfriend so can you do her a favour and act as her new love?" She smirked. I don't really like the aura she's giving off. She's like a witch from Snow White and the 7 dwarfs or the evil stepmother from Cinderella. "New love?" I raised an eyebrow and she nodded. 

(End of flashback)

"Uh... It's okay, I guess?" I replied. I didn't know why she came to me but part of me is happy that she came to me for help. "I've got no other guy friends to help me so.." She explained. "I understand." I smiled and placed my arm over her shoulder. "Let's go." I squeezed her shoulder a little as we walked into the cafe. "Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Hyungsik." I held out my hand for a handshake but he just glared at my other arm which was wrapped around her shoulder. "Kim Sungkyu." He replied curtly and tried to pull Hani closer to him but she swept his hand off her arm. "I came here to break up with you." She said with her head hanging low. "Bwoh?" His eyes widened. "I fell in love with Hyungsik oppa." How I wish that's true and my heart flutters when she called me oppa. "When? Why?" He looked devastated. "No reason. I just do. So let's just end here." Hani muttered as she pulled me away. 

Once she made sure we're no longer in Sungkyu's sight, she took her hand away from mine, fell onto her knees and started sobbing. "It hurts. It hurts so much here.." She pointed to her chest. "Doctor Park. Give me some medicine, give me some painkiller so it won't hurt so much." She wailed. "It's going to be okay.." I pulled her into my arms and let her lean on my shoulder. She fell asleep after a few hours of crying so I carried her bridal style to the hospital. I placed her down gently on the bed when the nurse came in. "Shh.. She just needed sleep." I whispered and she left. "Why be so hard on yourself? Don't you need him with you when you're going through so much now?" I whispered as I wiped off the tear that was sliding down her cheek. "I'll be with you." I smiled and I pulled the blanket over her. 

 

---Hyemi's POV---

"Dammit! It's been 5 days! Choi Hani, answer your phone!" I redialled her number again. She suddenly went missing since 4 days ago, since Sungkyu oppa spammed calls our house and me to get Hani to the phone. "Still no response?" Woohyun oppa leaned his head on my shoulder. "No. I can't belive that she left without telling me anything." I groaned and threw my phone onto the couch. "I wonder what really happened. Sungkyu hyung was so upset that he buried himself with work all day long. He wasn't willing to talk to anyone exceot on screen time and he ate lesser and lesser everyday. I'm afraid he'll fall sick." Woohyun oppa frowned. "He didn't even wanna talk about it when we asked." Woohyun oppa messed up his hair in annoyance. 

 

 


Hello everyone!

Thank you for supporting me and do remember to leave some comments! :D

Cute Woohyunie gif for you!

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul