Special Girl

Destined

---Sungkyu's POV---

"HANI!" My eyes shot open and I blinked a few times before trying to sit up on bed. I groaned when I felt my whole body aching all over. "Calling for me?" Hani poked her head from behind the curtain and beamed. She had bruises over her forehead and cuts on her lips. "Ya! Are you okay?!" I immediately climbed out of bed and drew open the curtain. She leaned backwards in surprise and I noticed that her wrist was covered by bandages. "Do I look like I'm not okay?" She chuckled. "I'M NOT JOKING AT YOU, PABO!" I flicked her forehead and she winced. "I'll go get some coffee then~"  I didn't noticed that Hyemi was here until she awkwardly waved and ran out of the door. "Oppa.. There's enough bruises.." Hani pouted. "Mian mian.." I tried to move forward and touch her forehead but was restricted by the IV drip. "This is so annoying.." I tried to pull the IV drip out but the nurses came in in time and stopped me. "Mr Kim, you can actually move the drip stand nearer to her bed, you know?" The nurse rolled her eyes and Hani giggled softly. I shot her a glare and she stiffled her laughter. "Now, go back to your bed, I'll ask the doctor do some examinations for you first before you get all lovey dovey with her." The nurse smiled and went out of the room. "You'll get it from me later!" I shot her a glare and climbed back onto my bed obediently.

After the doctor was done with the examinations and left the room, I pulled my IV drip with me and walked over to Hani's bed. "Why did you do that?" I asked as I sat down on the bed in front of her. "Do what?" She looked at me in confusion. "Why did you protect me from getting hit?" I frowned. "I don't want to see you hurt.." She looked down at her fingers. "Pabo. Don't you know that you getting hurt, hurts me as well?" I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, pulling her close to my chest. "I'm just a normal girl. But you, oppa, you're an idol. If you get hurt, all your fans will hurt too." She sobbed. "But you're my special girl." I smiled and tilted her chin up. "I am?" She asked. "You are." I wiped away her tears and leaned forward when.. "OMG! WHERE'S HYUNG! HYUNG! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US JUST LIKE THAT?!" Sungyeol cried. "That's weird? I thought the doctor said that he's okay." Manager hyung said. "HYUNGGGGGGGG!" We saw Sungyeol's silhouette from the curtain, he was kneeling on the floor and his head buried on the mattress of the bed. The other member's had all their heads hung low. "I'm fine." I said as I pulled away from Hani and drew the curtain open. "HYUNG!" The members head shot up. "I KNEW YOU DIDN'T DIE! I KNEW IT!" Myungsoo hugged me. "ME TOO!" Sungyeol ran over and hugged me from the back so that I was sandwiched between the two. "GROUP HUG!!!!!" The rest of the members, including the manager hugged together with me in the middle. "Can't.. Breathe.." I said breathlessly. "It's okay, if you pass out, I'll do CPR on you hyung!" Sungjong exclaimed. "Ewww?!" Everyone backed away and gave Sungjong a look.

"Some saesang fans are really creepy!" Sungjong puffed his cheeks as he sat down on my bed. "It's more than creepy, it's scary!" Hoya shook his head in disappointment. "Where's she now?" I asked. Everyone shrugged and turned to look at manager hyung. "Well, she got caught and sent to the mental hospital since she was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder." He said and we all nodded, our mouths forming the 'o' shape. "Anyway.. WGM was terminated since we don't know when Hani will recover and that there will be a new couple coming up." Manager hyung said. I had contradicting feelings. I felt happy because I won't put Hani in more danger, or at least I thought so. But doesn't that mean that I'll have lesser chance to see Hani? I looked over to her and I guess she felt the same way when I saw the little pout on her lips. I held her hand in mine and gave a tight squeeze. "Oh hyung, you're discharged anyway." Dongwoo broke the silence. "So fast?" I frowned. I thought I could spend more time in the hospital with Hani. "Don't worry, lover boy." Manager hyung patted on my shoulder. "You have 2 weeks of rest, which means that you have 2 weeks of free time." He chuckled and I beamed. "How I wish I'm in love too, see the smile on Sungkyu hyung's face~" Sungyeol said dreamily. "You have me!" Myungsoo hugged him from behind. "YA! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOU 2?!" Manager hyung grumbled and pulled the 2 of them out of the room by their hoodie. 

 

---Hani's POV---

A few days past and I'm finally discharged from the hospital. "Coming!" I yelled when I heard the door bell. "Oppa!" I beamed when I saw Sungkyu oppa standing at the door with a smile plastered on his face. "Hello!" Woohyun oppa's head popped out from behind Sungkyu oppa. "Anyeonghaseyo!" I bowed. "Don't have to be so formal, Hani ah!" Woohyun oppa chuckled and I let them in. When I was about to walk to the kitchen to get them drinks, I felt dizzy, my vision went blurred. "Ya! What's wrong?!" Sungkyu oppa had his hands around my waist. I clutched onto his shirt and shook my head a little, trying to get the dizziness away. "I-I'm okay, I'm just kind of dizzy." I smiled. "Alright." He smiled before planting a kiss on my forehead and led me to the dining table. "Where's Hyemi?" Woohyun oppa pouted when he couldn't find his girlfriend all around the house. "She left for a jog earlier on. You didn't let us know you were coming." I chuckled. "I was going to give her a surprise.." He scratched his head and sat down at the dining table. 

"Hani ah, eat this! I prepared this specially for you!" Sungkyu oppa opened the lunchbox and handed me a pair of chopsticks. "O-Okay.." I swallowed my saliva nervously. I wonder what will the taste be like this time.. "Don't worry, I was watching hyung when he made this. I guess.. It's edible this time." Woohyun oppa chuckled, earning a glare from Sungkyu oppa. "Thank you for the food!" I beamed and started eating the rice. "Ya! Try the side dishes too!" Sungkyu oppa groaned. "Araso, araso." I laughed and placed a piece of chicken into my mouth. "Hmm, not bad." I smirked as I chewed. "JINCHA?!" His eyes widened for about 0.1cm. "Yep!" I chirped and continued eating. "IS THAT FOOD I SMELL?!" Hyemi yelled as she opened the door. "MIMI!" Woohyun oppa yelled and ran towards the door, wrapping himself onto Hyemi. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" She blinked in surprise. "I missed you." He pulled away and pouted. "Aww, poor thing.." Hyemi chuckled and carrassed his cheeks. "You guys are ruining my appetite." I muttered when they both kept pecking on each other lips. They stopped, look at me and Sungkyu oppa who's giving them a disgusted look and continued kissing. "Aish, jincha.." Sungkyu oppa groaned. "When Mr Grease meets Miss Grease.." I muttered and the both of us chuckled. 

 


 

Hello!

Just a short update today! Hope you all enjoyed!! ^^
Please leave some comments! :D

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul