She's Back

Destined

---Sungkyu's POV---

After our schedules ended, I quickly changed out of the stage outfit into my casual clothes. "How do I look?" I asked coordi noona and she gave me a thumbsup before packing up all our outfits. Great, I'm ready for my proposal then! I beamed happily and grabbed my bag and phone when it vibrated. "Why is it an unknown number?" I frowned but still picked it up anyways. "Yoboseyo?" I answered but the end of the line was silent. "Yoboseyo?" I asked. "Sungkyu oppa." She said. Why did she suddenly call me? I thought she left for good? Why did she have to call now? "Yes, it's me." I calmly said, trying to hide my confusion. "Can I see you?" She asked. She wants to see me? She called to say that she wants to see me when she left without saying anything 4 years ago? "No." I replied coldly. "But I-" Her voice was cut off my loud smashing sound and my eyes widened. "Where are you right now?!" I yelled into the phone and all the members head shot up and looked at me. "The park where we always go to." She said and hung up suddenly. I quickly put on a coat and rushed out. 

I stopped running when I saw a sillouhette of her sitting on the swing. This is the place where we first met and where we always spend our time at. "Kyu!" She ran towards me and embraced me in a big hug but I just stood there like a log. "You came." She pulled away and smiled. "What happened?" I asked as I scanned her body for any injuries and sighed in relieve when I see none. "I dropped something earlier." She smiled. "Were you worried about me?" She winked but I looked away. "Since you're fine then I'll go then." I turned to leace but she stopped me by wrapping her arms around me from the back. "Don't go." She buried her face in my back. "You were the one that left without a word 4 years ago." I removed her hands around my waist and turn to face her. Her hands felt cold and I noticed that she's shivering so I removed the scarf around my neck and handed it to her. "Take care of yourself, and I hope I'll never see you again." I said. When I turn around to walk away, I heard a loud thud so I turned. She was lying on the ground unconscious. "Ya! Jiae ah!" I rushed towards her and picked her up in my arms. 

"Doctor, how is she?" I asked when the doctor was done checking up on her. "She's fine now, just a little dehydrated earlier on." He said and I thanked him before he left. I went into the room and was about to leave when I saw her sleeping soundly. "Kyu.. Don't go.. I have no one else.." She grabbed my hands and startes sobbing. I didn't say anything but sit down on the chair next to her bed and she slowly drifted off to sleep. Everytime I stood up, trying to leave, she would start bawling her eyes out. And here I was, stilling looking at her sleep with her grabbing my hands tightly at 1am. ". Hani!" I suddenly remembered that I asked her to meet me outside the cafe. I stood up quickly, sweeping her hands off mine and went out of the room. "How can I forgot to even leave her a text or something? She won't be silly enogh to wait for me there right?" I said as I frantically tried to hail a cab and quickly got into it. I called her phone but there was no answer. Could she be asleep by now? The cab stopped at the cafe and I looked around and see no one before asking the driver to head to Hani's place.

I pressed the bell and waited impatiently but I couldn't knock on the door loudly since it was in the middle of the night and I wouldn't want to wake up the neighbours. I finally heard some shuffling from behind the door and it slowly opened, revealing Hani wrapping herself in blanket and looked like she just woke up. "Oppa? Am I dreaming?" She rubbed her eyes and looked at me closely before smiling. "Mian." I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry, something cropped up and I forgot to inform you. Did you wait for long?" I asked as she let me into the house. "I.. Didn't.. I went out with my friends instead." She said and I nodded. "Hani ah.." I said. "Hmm?" She hummed without looking up at me. "Look at me." I cupped her cheeks in my hands and tilted her head so she's looking at me. "Yes?" Her cheeks were squished up and she blinked her eyes several times before I let her cheeks go and took out the box from my jacket. "This may not be the best proposal since I missed it this evening, but still.. Will you marry me?" I asked as I present her the ring that grandma gave me, the ring that she told Minah to return me. "Oppa.." Her eyes filled with tears, she hugged me tightly saying 'I do'. I pulled away from the hug and slid the ring onto her finger. "I love you." She pecked my lips. "I love you more." I chuckled as I pecked on hers. 

 

---Hani's POV---

I was trying to make breakfast when I felt hands on my waist and a pressure on my right shoulder. "Morning oppa~" I sang as I turned my head to my right and he kissed my nose. "Morning.." He said sleepily with his eyes closed. "Did you have a good sleep?" I chuckled as I turned around and face him. "Of course! Sleeping beside you is the best!" He beamed and I chuckled before pulling him to the dining area. "Do you have any schedule today?" I asked and he shook his head as he drank the glass of milk. "Let's go on a date today!" He yelled and I nodded in agreement. 

Sungkyu oppa and I were holding hands and shopping in the mall when Inspirits started crowding around us and took pictures of us together. "Can we have some private time together?" Sungkyu oppa asked nicely and the fans immediately went ahead to do their own stuffs and stopped following us around. "Oppa, Im craving for some milk tea." I smiled at him brightly and he nodded before going off to get the drink for me. I was standing at the same spot waiting for him when a girl that looks a bit older than I do, walked towards me. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Jiae." She bowed and I followed suit. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Hani. How may I help you?" I smiled. The girl looks pretty, but her eyes were emitting sadness and I didn't know why. "How long have you known Sungkyu?" She asked and I was surprised by the question. She shouldn't be one of his fans since they should know about WGM. Just who is she? "Umm-" "Milk tea for you, beautiful!" Sungkyu oppa interrupted us by pressing the cold cup of milk tea against my cheek. "Oppa!" I frowned and he quickly apologised. He's smiled faded when he saw the girl. 

"Do you guys know each other?" I asked. "No. Let's go." He said and pulled me away from the girl. I turned to look at the girl who started crying so I stopped Sungkyu oppa. "Oppa, she's crying.." I said and quickly went back to her and handed her a pack of tissues. "I don't need your help!" She smacked my hand and the pack of tissues fell onto the floor. I just stood there shocked. looking at the pack of tissue on the floor before Sungkyu oppa picked it up and led me away. "He's mine.." I heard her muttered before we moved off. "Oppa.." I tugged on his sleeve. He turned to look at me and his eyes immediately softened. "Do you really want to know?" He smiled as he pulled me closer to his chest. "Yes." I smiled and he sat down on the bench before pulling me to sit down beside him. "She's my ex-girlfriend from high school."

 


HELLO

Sorry guys for the lack of updates!!
just a short one to compensate you guys first!
please do continue to support me alright! <3
leave some comments too!

many loves,
inspiritsoul