The video

Destined

---Hani's POV---

The recording ended well, except that I noticed that Woohyun oppa and Hyemi were super awakward with each other. But I shrugged it off, maybe they're just awkward because it's the first meeting. And as usual, Sungkyu oppa and I hugged before leaving the set. "Text you later~" He whispered and I smiled shyly before heading outside with Hyemi. "Hyemi ah........" I whined when I'm done removing our make up. "Yes?" She looked at me from the mirror. "I'm craving for black tea macchiato. It would be nice if my bestfriend is willing to get it for me." I sang. "Go get it yourself." She replied coldly. "Araso, araso... My bestfriend no longer loves me..." I muttered, putting on my hoodie before leaving the house. 

As I was walking towards the cafe, I passed my a boutique, so I went in to take a look. After spending about 30 minutes in there, I got myself a few pieces of dress. When I went out of the store, I recieved a text message from Sungkyu oppa.

From: Sungkyu oppa<3
Hani ah! Are you home safely? :D

To: Sungkyu oppa<3
Yes oppa! But I'm outside now to get black tea macchiato! ^^ What are you doing?

From: Sungkyu oppa<3
Ahh... Be careful, araso? It's getting darker outside. I'm going for my dance practice soon. ^^

To: Sungkyu oppa<3
I will oppa! Good luck for your practice! FIGHTING! :D

I smiled to myself as I re-read the conversation again. How I hope I'm really married to Sungkyu oppa.. "Ya! Do you know how much this top costs?" I saw a tall slim girl yelling at the waitress. "But-" The waitress was about to say something when the tall girl spilled orange juice on her. "Please apologise to her." I said calmly. I was actually shivering inside. I didn't know what gave me the courage to talk back to her. Although she looks younger than I do, she looks rich and so much more taller than me."Why should I? And who are you to tell me what to do?" She yelled. "Just so you know, everyone saw how you treated this poor little girl over here. Will you like it if someone pours orange juice over you?" I glared at her.  "Stay out of my business, old hag." She spat, turning away from me to face the girl. "You better stay away from me, you beggar." She hissed at the poor girl before leaving the cafe when she noticed all the glares she recieved.

"You okay?" I took out a packet of tissues from my bag and handed it to the girl. "Yes, thank you for helping me.." She forced a smile then she suddenly looked at her watch and sighed. "What's the matter?" I asked. "My interview is going to start soon, and I don't think I'll be able to make it in time to go back home to change.." She frowned. I look down at the shopping bags I'm carrying and smiled at her. "Don't worry, you can have my clothes. Hurry go wash up." I pushed her towards the ladies. "But these are new.." She frowned. "Don't worry, just treat it as my present for your interview. Good luck for your interview." I smiled and quickly went to get some drinks before heading back home.

(The next day)

"Hani ah! Wake up! You've got to see this!!!" Hyemi yelled from her room. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head, trying to block out her yelling. Just when I was about to get back into my dreamland, my bestfriend have to pull my blanket away and jumped on my bed. "WAKE. UP. NOW!" She pulled me and I sat on the bed, yawning. "What do I have to see? This better be good.." I grumbled as I climbed out of bed sloppily, following her into her room. "Look at this video.." She played the video and my eyes widen when I saw myself in it. "I'm on youtube?!" I gasped. "Isn't this what happened last evening?" I rubbed my eyes and leaned closer for a better look. Apparently, someone have been videoing down the scene... "Let's look at the comments.." "Looks like someone is starting to have a fanclub!" Hyemi teased. 

~Woah! No wonder Infinite oppas chose her! She's the best!
~I'm starting to ship SungNi couple! <3 FIGHTING!
~She looks pretty even without make up! And she's such a nice person!

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

To: Wife<3
Hani! Are you free this afternoon? ^^

From: Wife<3
Yes! Are you asking me out for a date? ;)

To: Wife<3
You can say that! Haha! I'll meet you at Happy Cafe at 12noon okay? Do you know where is it?"

From: Wife<3
Yea, sure! I'll be there! Seeyou oppa~ ^^

"Hyung! Why are you blushing to yourself?!" Sungyeol asked as he walked into the kitchen with Jurumie trotting behind him. "You wouldn't know~" I sang as I re-read our conversation. "My laptop's been having soooooooo much problems lately.. How I wish I can get a new one..." Sungjong whined as he sat down on the couch beside me. "Hyung! Are you listening to me?" Sungjong sat up straight and glared at me. "Araso araso, I'll get you one." I continued reading the conversation. "Jincha?! Okay! Let's go later!" He fist pumped the air. "I'm going out later, maybe tomorrow." I ruffled his hair as I stood up. "OUR LEADER HYUNG'S THE BEST!" He shouted as I entered my room. 

"Hyung, look at this." Woohyun said and I sat down beside him. He showed me a video and Hani was in it. "Our leader Sungkyu chose the right wife... That's what the fans are spreading right now. Funny to say that it was just yesterday when there are still people objecting to you and her!" Woohyun laughed. I was right about her.. She's just different from the rest of the girls, she's exactly the one I'm looking for.. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Hyemi! Do you think this suit me more or this?" I stood in front of the mirror and compared the 2 pieces of clothes. "I think the blue one looks nicer." She rest her head on her hands as she watched me compare the 2. "Hmm.. Really? But I think the black one suit me more.." I frowned. "THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN ASK ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" She yelled and I flinched. "Okay, sorry. I'll wear the blue one then.." I placed the black piece back into the wardrobe. "Or.. Maybe I should just wear the black one.." I was about to take the black piece when I saw Hyemi's super annoyed face in the mirror. "Okay fine, sorry. I'll go change.." I quickly went into the toilet and changed. 

"I really need to go for time management classes.. I'm always either late or too early.." I glanced at my watch which shows 11.30am. "Can I have your order?" The waitress asked. "Sure, can I have black tea macchiato please?" I handed the menu back to her and smiled. "Sorry but.. Are you Hani from WGM?" She asked excitedly. "Yes I am.." I replied shyly. "Oh my god! Can I take a photo with you?!" She was literally jumping up and down. "Sure.." I chuckled and smiled when she took out her phone to take a photo. "Omg! You're so nice! Thank you!" Smiled widely and I slightly nodded. "Is this how they feel to be famous?" I muttered. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Sungkyu oppa sat down on the seat opposite mine. "No, it's okay, I'm here too early." I smiled. He made his order and we began chatting. "About yesterday.. You were awesome." He took a sip of his coffee. "Eh? What are you talking about." I asked, confused. "I saw the video, at the cafe.." He explained. "Oh.. That.. Hahahaha! I was shivering inside actually.." I scratched my head a little. Just then I flinched when there was a few flashes. Sungkyu oppa and I looked outside, towards the flashes. Many fans were already outside take photos of us. "Looks like we've got company.." Sungkyu oppa muttered and I smiled. We spent about 2 hours in the cafe talking about so many stuff that I couldn't remember, and what amazed me was that the fans stood outside for 2 hours waiting for us! "I'll send you home." He said as we stood up but he gave up after I insisted that I can go home on my own. "Let me at least send you to the cab." He ruffled my hair and I nodded. As we exited the cafe, the fans started rushing over. Handing him their gifts and some trying to take photos of us. "WE'LL ALWAYS SUPPORT THE BOTH OF YOU! FIGHTING!" I giggled as they shouted all sorts of wishes for us. 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!

Yes, I've finally updated after such a longgggg time! ^^
Please continue supporting me and leaves some comments! Thank you all! <3

Many loves, 
Inspiritsoul