The 1st Recording

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"How do you feel about Sungkyu being your husband?" I blinked a few times in front of the camera. "I still can't believe that he's the one!" I covered my face as I laughed. "I hope we will get along well~" I laughed. After I was done with my interview, I walked to the dressing room where the stylists were touching up on Infinite oppa's make up. "Anyeonghaseyo~" I bowed as I entered and all their attention was on me. "Did you like the present we gave?" Sungyeol oppa came up to me and asked excitedly. "Of course! Thank you oppas!" I beamed and all of them smiled. "We will be going off first, bye sister-in-law!" All of them waved and left. I looked over my shoulder to see Sungkyu oppa still having his interview. "Hani-shi, I'll help you change out of this gown." Haneul-shi led me into the changing room. "Call me Hani will do. Can I call you unni?" She nodded and we started removing the gown and changed into the set of clothes she prepared. After we were done changing, she touched up my make up and tidied up my hair. 

After I was done, I waited at the couch for Sungkyu oppa for him to get changed out. I took out my phone and started texting Hyemi.


To: Hyemi
MY HUSBAND IS ACTUALLY KIM SUNGKYU!!!!!! 

From: Hyemi
OMG! Are you serious?! Did you see Myungsoo oppa?

To: Hyemi
I'm dead serious! And yes, I did see him! Up close!!! ^^v

From: Hyemi
OMG! OMG! OMG!

 

"Alright! We'll go to your new house now~" The PD said when Sungkyu oppa was ready. I slipped the phone back into my bag. "Let's go!" Sungkyu oppa said and I followed behind him towards the car. He opened the door for me and I thanked him before slipping in. 'Gentleman~' I thought to myself. There was a long moment of awkward silence during the beginning of the ride until Sungkyu oppa cleared his throat and we sarted introducing ourselves. Talking about our likes, dislikes and so on. "Can I have your number?" He suddenly ask and I was taken aback that I just stared ahead blankly. "Eh?" I blinked a few times and turned to face him. "C-can I have your number?" He scratched the back of his head. "Ah, sure." I felt my face warmed up. He handed me his phone and I keyed in my number and returned it back to him. "I'll call you." He said and I dug through my bag and took out my phone. I saved his number and there was another moment of awkward silence before we alighted.

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

Should I ask for her number? Wouldn't it be too fast? Whatever, here it goes.. "Can I have your number?" I asked and she just stared ahead blankly. "Eh?" She blinked a few times and turned to face me. How cute.. "C-can I have your number?" I scratched the back of my head. I hope she won't be too bothered about it. "Ah, sure." She blushed slightly. I handed her my phone and took back after she keyed in her number. "I'll call you." I said and she started digging through her bag and took out her phone. I saw her saving my number before slipping the phone back into her bag. There was another moment of awkward silence again before we alighted.

"Waaaaa, daebak!" She shouted as we walked through the gates. I laughed as I watch her from behind. She looked like a child, running through the pathway leading to the house. "YA! Slow down, you'll......." I shouted and she tripped over her own feet. "Fall.." I muttered. I quickly ran up to her, helped her up and bend down to sweep away the dusts off her knees. I looked up at her, staring at me with her face blushing. "Thank you oppa." She said shyly and I ruffled her hair. "Be careful next time." I said and placed my hands on her shoulder, turning her around and pushed her to the front door which wrote {Sungkyu & Hani 's}. She pressed the bell and we waited for a long time but no one came to the door. "IS ANYONE HOME?! HELLO?!" Hani started shouting. "This is your house. You have to guess the password on your own!" The pd said and we laughed. "Oh yea, this is our place." I chuckled. "What do you think the password will be?" Hani asked and I shrugged. "Your birthday?" I guess and she started keying in. Oh.. So that's her birthday. *deeeeeeh* "It's not it.." Hani pouted. "Let me try.." I keyed in today's date and it beeped and we heard a click. "YAY! You're a genius oppa!" She started jumping around happily.

"Let's go in~" We entered and removed our shoes and walked into the living room. "Daebak!" Hani looked around in awe. "Do you cook?" I asked as we entered the kitchen. She stopped walking abruptly, causing me to bump into her slightly then she turned to look at me. "No.." She looked down and played with her fingers. "It's okay~ I'll cook for you then!" I laughed and grabbed her wrist. "Let's go see the bedroom~" I pulled her wrist and led her up the stairs into the room. "This is so comfortable!" I plopped myself onto the bed and rolled over a bit. "Come try this!" I beamed and patted on the empty space beside me. She walked over and sat down shyly.

We were given papers and markers and the PD asked us to write down house rules. So we went down to the living room and started writing. "You done?" I closed the marker cap and looked over to her. "Not yet!" She said and pouted a little.

"Okay done!" She closed the marker cap and beamed at me. "Come over here them~" I patted on the empty space beside me and she moved over swiftly. "Oppa, lets see yours first!" She nudged me a little. "Okay.. 1. The husband is always right!" I said proudly. "Let's just use my rules then!" She pretended not to hear mine and showed the camera hers. "Ani ani, we'll see mine first." I chuckled and placed hers on my lap. "But how can the you be always right!" She pouted and crossed her arms. "Keeeeeopta! But we'll still stick to my rules. 2. Always follow the first rule." She quickly took her piece of paper from my lap and took mine away and hid it behind her. "Rule 1: do not lie! Rule 2: stay healthy!" She looked at me and I gave her a nod, approving her rules. "Rule 3: a hug before we leave every time." She muttered softly, looking down at her laps shyly. "CALL!" I laughed and ruffled her hair. "We are still using my rules though." I chuckled and she whined. 

"Do you like her rules?" "Of course! Who wouldn't? Hahahahaha! But her rules made me feel selfish though?" I laughed. "Alright! We'll call it a day!" The PD said after we were done with the interviews. "Thank you for your hard work!" Hani and I bowed towards all the staffs. Hani slowly walked towards me and stretched out her arms but she didn't dare look into my eyes. "A hug?" I can't help but smile at the sight of her being shy. She nodded her head and waited. "It's okay if you don't want it.." She was about to turn when I pulled her in and wrapped my arms around her neck and she slowly placed her hands on my waist. We turned to look when there's a sudden flash and realised that the PD took a photo of us hugging. "Perfect photo for the teaser!" She laughs and walked away. "Bye oppa." She smiled. "Bye Hani." I ruffled her hair and she followed her assistant out. 
 
 
---Hani's POV---
 
"I'M-" I was pulled into the house by Hyemi when I opened the door. "TELL ME EVERYTHING!" She sat me down and knelt down beside me and waited impatiently. "Let me at least have some water.." I was about to stand up to get water when she pulled me down again. "You continue your story, I'll go get water for you." Since when is she so nice to me? I chuckled. "So I was walking down the aisle when............." I told her every single detail of the day. "WOW! He actually hugged you?!" She covered with her hand in shock. I nodded and she squealed, hugging me. "DID YOU SEE MYUNGMYUNG THEN?" I felt like her eyes are going to burn my head off. And I nodded again. "I'M COMING WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING FOR FILMING!" She jumped around happily and I took a sip of my water and shook my head. 
 
I was walking towards the convenient shop the next day when I overheard a few students talking very loudly beside me. "I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE UNNI!" A girl said and I scoffed. Kids these days.. Always say that they're dying for just trivial stuffs. "Wae?" Her friend replied. "SUNGKYU OPPA'S GOING TO BE ON WGM!" She cried and I froze at the spot and turned slowly to look at them.. "I wonder who's the wife! I'm so gonna kill her!" She whined. 'Oh. My. God. I'm going to have so many anti(s). What will happen to me?' I thought, hung my head down and dragged myself towards the shop. Just then my head hit someone's chest, his chest was very hard, muscular I would say.. "Mianhaeyo.." I bowed but he grabbed my shoulders so I looked up at him. "Hoya opp-" He hushed me and I put a finger to my lips too. "Shh.." I nodded. He followed me into the convenient shop and when the coast is clear we stopped walking. "Oppa, why are you here?" I asked, making sure that my voice is low. "Hyung wants some strawberries." He opened the plastic bag to show me. "Ah..." I nodded. "About just now, I'm sorry.." I bowed and he stopped me from doing so. "It's okay." He smiled and I smiled back. 
 
"I'll walk you back." He said when I finished paying. "Ani~ It's okay! I can manage!" I shook my hands and the bags I was holding fell. "Look at how clumsy you are, I'll help." He picked up the bags I dropped and walked ahead of me. "At least!" I shouted as I ran up to him. "At least let me hold something?" He smiled and shove the bag of strawberries into my hands. "Let's go~" He said and I ran after him. "Thank you for sending me back." I bowed and returned him the bag of strawberries and he handed me my bag of groceries. "No problem, see you soon." He ruffled my hair and winked. I just stood there in shock. Did he just winked at me? "Why aren't you going in?" He raised a brow. "I'm.. I'm going in! Please be careful on your way back!" I bowed and turned to go into the house. 
 
 
 
 

HEY EVERYONE!

Sorry that I took such a long time to update! Hope you guys like the update though i feel that it's kinda boring. 
Thank you to my beloved subscribers and WELCOME to those who are newly subscribed to this fanfic. 
Please continue to support me though I might not be able to update regularly due to my internship. :( (I will try my best to update!!)
PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! ^^

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul