I'm Choi Hani

Destined

---Youngdo's POV---

"Noona, I've reached." I spoke into the phone. "Araso araso, I'll be down in 5." She said before hanging up the phone. I sighed as I thought about Sohee. She have been acting weird recently, especially since after Sungkyu and his daughter came to our place. She kept to herself most of the time and seemed very distant when I talk to her. I wonder what's wrong and asked her, but she just shrugged the matter off saying that she was just tired. Was she starting to remember things from her past. Is Sungkyu and his daughter really related to her? I rubbed my temples thinking about all these when noona opened the door. "What's wrong? Having a headache?" She asked and I nodded. "Want me to drive?" She asked worriedly. "Aniyo, I'm okay." I said before starting the engine. 

"Have you been noticing that Sohee's acting awkward recently?" She asked. "In what way?" I asked, still keeping my eyes on the road. "Like.. Like she seemed to be always in a daze, don't you think?" She tapped a finger on her chin. "Maybe she's just tired." I said. "YA!" I yelled when I saw a figure bending down from ahead and immediately stepped on the brake. I sighed in relieve when I managed to stop right in front of the person. I quickly got off the car. "Sohee!" I yelled when I realised that she's the person I almost hit. She sat on the ground, staring into blank space with her hand clutching into a fist. "Sohee, gwenchana?" I shook her slightly but she remained staring into blank space and slowly wrapped her head with her hands as though she was in pain. "Ya, what's wrong? Tell me!" I shook her but she remained as it is before roughly pushing me away. She then looked up at me with disappointment in her eyes. "Sohee.." I muttered and wanted to help her up but was shoved away again. "Tell me what's wrong." I tried to hold her wrist but she slipped herself away from me. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Sungkyu.. Kim Sungkyu.." The name was stucked in my head. I shook my head and continue walking back home when my ring slipped out of my finger and fell onto the ground. I quickly bent down to pick it up and suddenly heard a loud horn. I quickly reached out for the ring and clenched it tightly in my hand and closed my eyes, waiting for the car to hit me. But it didn't. Just before I opened my eyes, everything came back to me. How I met Sungkyu, how we filmed we got married, how I met my mother-in-law, how I was kidnapped, how I lost my eyesight, how he proposed to me, when we got married and have Hana, everything. Every single detail came back to me that instant. I opened my eyes and wrapped my hands around my head because of the headache. "Ya, what's wrong? Tell me!" Youngdo shook me and I roughly pushed him away. He was the one who lied to me. He was the one who separated me from Sungkyu and Hana, my family. He was the one. I looked up at him and stared. I was so disappointed in him. To think that I thought he was a nice person. "Sohee.." He muttered and wanted to help me up but was shoved away again. "Tell me what's wrong." He tried to hold me but I slipped out of his grip.

"Tell you what's wrong? Do you really want me to tell you what's wrong? Or should I say what's right?" I yelled. He stared at me with confusion and his sister came running and stood beside him, watching me as though I'm an animal, which went crazy. "Choi Hani. My name's Choi Hani. Not some Sohee that you called me." I said. "I have a family. I have a loving husband, Kim Sungkyu, and a lovely daughter, Kim Hana. But you 2, you 2 lied to me. Saying that I don't have a family. Separating me from MY family. How could you? To think that I trusted you." I said, wiping off the tears on my cheek. "Sohee, I can explain.." Youngdo said but I held up my hand to stop him. "I'm not your Sohee. I'm Hani." I said. "And I'm going back to my family, to where I belong." I said and walked away from them. "PLEASE." He hugged me from the back. "Please don't leave me, I love you." He said. "Let me go." I said trying to pry his hands off me. "I said let go!" I screamed, pushing him away and slapping on his right cheek. "I'm sorry.." I muttered before running away.