Missing

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"Where is the banner?!" I panicked and started looking around for the banner. "You left it in my bag, remember?!" Hyemi rolled her eyes and opened her bag to let me see. "Oh!" I chuckled. "MY KEYS MY KEYS! WHERE ARE MY KEYS?!" I started looking around the room again. "In your pocket." She said and I quickly dig into my pocket and took out the keys. "Oops?" I laughed. "Can you just relax? It's just a fanmeeting. It's not like you aren't close to Sungkyu oppa." She said as she curled her hair. "I'm going as an Inspirit today! Not as his wife." I said as tidied up my hair in front of the mirror. "He didn't give you any backstage passes?" Hyemi asked. "Ani~ I didn't tell him I was going today. How about Woohyun oppa?" I replied and she just shrugged. 

"Is this the box to put gifts for the oppas?" Hyemi asked a staff and he nodded. We quickly put in our fan letters and went to queue. "Oh my god! I can't wait to see them!" I jumped arund excitedly when we went inside. "Ya! Calm down will you?! It's embarrassing!" Hyemi whispered and I stopped jumping around. "Ya! Why is a nerd like you doing here?! Go back home and study!" A girl yelled. Both Hyemi and I looked over to where the commotion was and saw a pretty looking girl pulling a girl who wore thick spectacles from the front to the back and took her place. "Why can't a nerd be here?!" Hyemi stepped forward. I gave the poor girl a hand and held her up. "She's just a nerd, she should just stay at home and study. Furthermore, she's standing at my place." The girl said in a matter of fact way. "Who says that this is your place? If you want to stand in front, then come and queue earlier." Hyemi chided. "Ah, whatever." The girl turned her back on us. "Aish! Spoilt brat!" Hyemi was about to turn the girl back again but the nerd-looking girl pulled her back. "Unni, I'm fine, I'll just stand here." She gave a weak smile. 

The lights dimmed when Hyemi was about to say something and everyone started screaming and cheering. Infinite members started walking up the stage and took their places and they started performing Request and Destiny. When they were talking to the fans, a fan suddenly approached me. "Excuse me, aren't you Hani unni?" She stared at me. "Yes, I am. But I came as a fan today, so keep this a secret okay?" I smiled and she squealed a little, causing all eyes to turn to us. I looked up on the stage and saw Sungkyu oppa smiling at me. "Great, now everyone knows that I'm here.." I muttered under my breath. "I'm sorry unni, I didn't mean to.." She frowned. "It's okay." I smiled and patted her shoulder. "Alright everyone! Please queue this way for fansign." The MC said. Hyemi quickly pulled me towards the line. "Unni, you can go up first." The first girl standing in line said. "It's okay, I'll just queue like the rest of you." I smiled and let Hyemi lead me to the back of the line. 

I got more and more nervous when the line starts to shorten. Sungkyu oppa is the first, and that makes me even more nervous. "Omg, I think I'm going to faint." Hyemi said. "Says the one who thinks that I'm embarrassing." I laughed but stopped when I felt eyes on me. "What's wrong?" Hyemi looked at me worriedly. "N-nothing." I forced a smile. "What's your name?" Sungkyu oppa asked when I walked up to him. "Choi Hani." I replied and his head shot up. "Why didn't you tell me you're coming?!" He grinned, causing his eyes to disappear. "I came as a fan today, oppa." I chuckled. "Quickly, don't keep them waiting." I urged him to quickly sign. "Wait for me at the entrance later, I'll get someone to bring you in." He said before I moved on to Woohyun oppa. All the members greeted me happily when they saw me. "Glad to see you here." Hoya oppa winked when he returned my my album. "Thank you." I smiled and got off the stage and waited for Hyemi before heading out. "Sungkyu oppa asked us to wait for him at the entrance, he'll ask someone to bring us in." I said but Hyemi wasn't listening. "Ya! I'm talking to you!" I shook her and she came back to her senses. "What?" She asked dreamily. "Snap out of it!" I rolled my eyes and she just sighed in happiness. "He wrote jagiya for me~" She sang and showed me her album. "Greasy couple." I muttered and we ended up giggling. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Hyung, can you help me to get Hani and Hyemi in?" I asked him once we got off the stage. He nodded and hurried out to get them. "Woohyun ah, did they tell you that they're coming?" I nudged him as we walked back to the waiting room. "Ani?" He grinned to himself. Some of us started changing out of our costumes while the others removed the make up when Hani and Hyemi walked in. "Oppa!" Hani had her arms wrapped around my waist. "Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" I smiled and return the hug. "Surprise." She mumbled and deeply inhaled. "Ya! I stink of sweat!" I tried to push her away but she held on tighter. "Pabo. And why did you eat that horrible thing that I made?!" I held her shoulder and glared at her. "So you found out.." She scratched her head. "You should have told me!" I flicked her forehead and she winced. "MYUNGSOO! RETURN MY PHONE TO ME!" Sungyeol yelled and bumped into us, causing the phones in our hands to drop on the floor. "Mianhae!" Sungyeol winked and continued running after Myungsoo. "We got the same phone model." I said as I picked up the phones and returned it to her. "WHY ARE YOU TEXTING A GIRL?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" Myungsoo yelled with Sungyeol climbing on his back. "Kids, stop it will you?" I shouted but was apparently ignored. "SHE'S MY COUSIN YOU POSSESSIVE MAN!" Sungyeol yelled and Myungsoo grinned, returning the phone to him. "Now I just have to get rid of that Jurumie!" Myungsoo smirked. "DON'T YOU DARE SECRETLY LEAVE JURUMIE AT YOUR PARENT'S AGAIN!" Sungyeol yelled. "Are they always like that?" Hani raised an eyebrow. "Always." I said and we chuckled. 

"Hey lovebirds! We got to go!" Hani walked over to Woohyun and Hyemi who were hugging each other since they stepped into the room. "Awww.. you're leaving already?" Woohyun frowned and pulled away from Hyemi. "See you soon, oppa." She smiled and pecked him on the lips. "Dongwoo hyung, you know that I'm already 21 right?" Sungjong said, trying to pry open Dongwoo's hands that are covering his eyes. "But you're still our little maknae!" He chuckled. "Bye oppa!" Hani gave me a brief hug. "be careful on your way back!" I smiled and she nodded. "bye oppas!" The 2 of them waved and left the room. "I need a girlfriend too!" Dongwoo pouted. "Hyung! Don't you have Hoya hyung?!" Sungjong asked. "Oh yea! Ho-aegi!" Dongwoo ran over to Hoya and started hugging his waist. "Kids.." I laughed. 

After another schedule at the radio station, we headed home. Why do I feel like something is going wrong? Why do I feel so restless? My phone started ringing, but this isn't my ringtone.. I took it our from my pocket and realised that Hani was the one holding on to my phone. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HANI?!" Hyemi yelled over the phone. "Calm down. Sungkyu here. I think we swapped phones accidentally. " I replied. "Oh! Sorry oppa! Did she contact you?" She asked. "Ani, wae?" Something must me wrong. "We were on the way back but when I turn to look at her, she's not there anymore. I thought she'll be back home after a while but she's still not home yet." She said worriedly. "." I cursed. "I'll think of something and get back to you again. Call me, I mean Hani, if she's back." I said and hung up the call. I tried calling my phone but no one picked up the call. Hani, please be okay, please.. "Hyung! Can you do me a favour?!" I asked Manager hyung.

 

 


Hello!

Another short update today! ^^
Please leave more comments alright! It really motivates me to write more! :D

Many loves, 
Inspiritsoul