Mianhae, be happy.

Destined

---Woohyun's POV---

"Please leave a message after the tone." I threw the phone onto the couch and gave a loud sigh. Why isn't Hyemi answering my calls or texts? I've seen her in the practice room, but always didn't have the time to talk to her or even make eye contacts. "Hyung, is there any schedule later?" I asked manager hyung who was busy stuffing a marshmellow into his almost full mouth. "AN-" He shook his head and all the marshmellows poured out of his mouth. Dongwoo spit out his from his mouth and started chuckling. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU LOST HYUNG!" Dongwoo laughed. "Aish! Jincha! Why did you interrupt me?!" Manager hyung glared at me. "That means that I can go out right?" I shrugged and he narrowed his eyes at me. "I won't be back too late, I promise." I said and he nod his head before continuing the game with the maknaes and Dongwoo. 

"What are you doing here?" Hyemi asked when she opened the door. "I missed you." I took a step forward and was about to kiss her when she pushed me away and walked into the house. "What happened? You weren't answering my calls or texts and now you're pushing me away. Did I do anything that made my Mimi angry?" I pouted and tugged on the hem of her top. "Don't touch me." She swept my hands away and turned so that her back was facing me. "Why? What did I do?" I frowned and turned her to face me. "You kissed her, you had with her!" She cried. "I hate you! I hate you!" She hit my chest repeatedly with her fists. "How did you know?" I frowned as I grabbed her fists in my hands, stopping her from hitting my chest. "She locked me in her damn wardrobe and I could see you.. and her.." She sobbed. I pulled her close to me by her waist and pressed my lips on hers. "What do you think you're doing?! I don't want the lips that are kissing her to be kissing me!" She pushed me away harshly but I grabbed her tighter on her waists. "I need your kiss to clean away her dirty stains on mine!" I said and kissed her again, she just stood there, letting me kiss her with her eyes wide open in confusion. I broke away from the kiss, panting as I leaned my forehead on hers. "I thought you like her.. That's why-" She said but I interrupted her by pecking on her lips. "The only person I love is you, and will only be you. Don't you get it?" I cupped her face and tears slid down her cheeks. 

"Then why did you do it with her?" She asked when she's done crying. "I didn't. I just tricked her into withdrawing from this arrange marriage on her own." I grinned. "What do you mean?" She tilted her head to the side. "When I kissed her, I.. moaned your name." I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. "You what?" Her cheeks also blushed with redness. "I moaned your name and she was so angry then she pushed me onto the floor and stomped out angrily. Her family pulled out of this arrange marriage." I said and pulled her close to me by her waist, hugging her tightly. "But I thought you saw what happened?" I asked. "That woman stuffed ear plugs into my ears." She muttered. "I see, I'm glad the engagement and everything is over." I sighed. "Then why are you sighing again?" She asked as she played with the stubbles on my chin. "My parent's company is in deep . The Jin's are supposed to fund my parents to tide them over, but I ruined it." I grabbed her hand and planted a soft kiss it. "I'll talk to appa about it." Hyemi said and I looked at her. "Your appa?" I asked and she nodded. "My appa have 10 schools under his charge, I guess he could help." She smiled warmly. "You mean, your father is Mr Park Seungho? the one that owns 10 schools?" I widened my eyes in shock. "Yea.. I guess I didn't tell you about this huh?" She stuck out her tongue cutely. "But how can i ask your father for help when I haven't even met him?" I shook my head. "He'll help if he knows that you're my fiancee." She smiled shyly. "What?" I asked. "I'm proposing you dummy!" She hit my chest lightly with a pout on her lips. "I DO!" I shouted and we chuckled. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Hani ah, I'll get going then, I'll come back tomorrow." Mrs Kim patted my shoulder and headed towards the door. "Mrs Kim-" "Eomonie." She emphasized with a glare. "Araso, eomonie, you know you don't have to come everyday right? I'm okay being here by myself." I smiled. She sighed and walked towards me. "Remember your promise?" She smiled and smoothens my hair. "Yes, but I don't want to trouble you." I said. "Silly, you're not troubling me." She flicked my forehead and I winced. "I'll come back tomorrow, no objecting! Call me if you need anything!" She chuckled and left. I looked at her till she's out of sight before taking out my phone and realised there's a voice message. I placed my ear on the phone and a beautiful voice serenades me. 

Tears won't come - I thought I'd be okay
So I came to this street for the first time in a while
But I guess it was a mistake
Goodbye, your cold
Goodbye, that voice
Is still in the wind that passes by me

I wonder where you are and how you're doing
Are you at the place where my longing touches?
Maybe, maybe are you
Longing for me with the same hopes?
It's so hard for me without you, everything is hard
In each moment I breathe, thoughts of you torture me
I try and try but your traces come back to life and I'm afraid 

Like that awkward day when we first held hands
My days spent alone still feel awkward
Goodbye, your cold
Goodbye, that voice
Still lingers in the street as I walk on it

I wonder where you are and how you're doing
Are you at the place where my longing touches?
Maybe, maybe are you
Longing for me with the same hopes?
It's so hard for me without you, everything is hard
In each moment I breathe, thoughts of you torture me
I try and try but your traces come back to life and I'm afraid

Late regrets, pointless hopes
But still, my heart wants to find you again

I miss you, I'm sorry
I regret being not good enough for you
To you, to you
I want to take courage and tell you those things 
But where are you?

Where, where are you?
Are you at the place where my longing touches?

"Sung.. Sungkyu oppa.." I covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself from crying too loudly. "Mianhae oppa.. Soon.. Soon you'll forget about a fan like me and you'll stop hurting." I wiped off my tears and stared at the wallpaper of my phone. 

(2 days later)

Mrs Kim came over to the hospital almost everyday to keep me companied and my condition is getting worst and worst by day. My visions blurred very easily and I was having migraines more frequently now. But I managed to finally wait till the day of the concert! "Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Hyungsik oppa asked as I opened the door after changing into casual clothes. "Yes!" I beamed and grabbed my bag from him. "Call me once you feel something-" "WRONG. Doctor Park, you've been repeating this sentence for the 17th time now." I rolled my eyes at him and he ruffled my hair. "Good that you know. Come on, they're waiting downstairs for you." He stood behind me and pushed me towards the lift. "Thank you." I smiled at him, he stared at me blankly for a moment before smiling back. "Anything for you." He winked. "YA! What took you so long?!" Jaekyung unni jumped in front of me suddenly, causing me to stumble back in shock but Hyungsik oppa managed to grab hold of me. "Mianhae.." She apologised when he shot her a glare.

"Eomonie, you looked so cute!" I laughed as she put on a head band with 'KYUZIZI' on top. "I do?" She beamed. "Yes!" Both Jaekyung unni and I chuckled at the same time. "Hani ah, did you prepare gifts?" Jaekyung unni asked and I nodded, holding up the paper bag in my hands. "Let's go put them in the boxes" She pulled me along and Mrs Kim have to follow us closely because the place is crowded with fans. I placed my paper bag into the box carefully and we quickly went into the concert hall, looking for our seats. Fans around us started screaming like mad when the lights went dimmer, signalling the start of the concert. Throughout the concert, my eyes were on Sungkyu oppa the entire time. The way he sings, the way he dances, the way he waves, the way he smiles, the way he chuckles. 

 
The moment I've always dreamed about breaks down
And after everyone I believed would stay by me, leaves
I'm left alone. You, who came to me, 
who was filled with loneliness and hurt
 
Can't you hold me
Can't you hold my hand
I need you now, I need you now
Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone
and bid farewell with a smile, I need you.
 
The pieces of my memory
If among them, just one, just one moment
became strength to me.
 
Can't you hold me
Can't you hold my hand
I need you now, I need you now
Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone
and bid farewell with a smile, I need you.
 
Can't you hold me
Can't you...
 
Sungkyu oppa stopped singing as his voice was shaking so much. "Hajima! Hajima! Hajima!" The fans started chanting as Sungkyu oppa broke down into tears. My vision blurred as tears filled my eyes. 'Mianhae, oppa. Saranghae..' I thought. "I'm going to the ladies." I shouted so that both Jaekyung unni and Mrs Kim could hear. "Do you need me to go with you?" Mrs Kim said. "Aniya, I'll go on my own." I held back my tears. "Alright then." She smiled and I quickly rushed out of the concert hall, wiping away the tears that were falling. "Such a cry baby." I felt a pressure on the top of my head so i quickly looked up and saw Hyungsik oppa bending down looking at my face closely with his hand on my head. "W-why are you here?" I asked and flinched when he wiped of the tears on my cheek with his thumb. "For you. Kaja, let's go back to the hospital." He smiled and pulled me into the car. I got into the car and quickly texted Jaekyung unni and Mrs Kim, telling them that Hyungsik oppa sent me back to the hospital in case they are worried about me. 
 
 
---Sungkyu's POV---
 
"Hyung, you're the last to bathe again today?" Sungjong poked his head into my room. "Yea." I frowned and went back to read my fan letters. "Oppa, please smile more, Inspirits love your smiles. Oppa, please laugh more, because Inspirits love your dorky sides. Oppa, Please stay healthy, because Inspirits would hurt to see you sick. Oppa, I'll always be by you and support you. Thank you for being you, Kim Sungkyu. Mianhae, be happy. -Always your fan." My were filled with tears as I read the fan letter. The handwriting looks so familiar.. I jumped out of bed, looking through my drawers and looked for that letter. Hani's letter. I found it and quickly opened it up, comparing the handwriting of the 2 letters. "It's her letter. Kim Hani.. Where is she.." I messed up my hair in frustration. "Hyung! I recieved a fan letter from Han-"Sungyeol shouted but was dragged out by Dongwoo. 
 
 
---Dongwoo's POV---
 
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Sungkyu hyung shouted and everyone in the living room jumped a little in shock. "He's still not over yet?" Sajangnim asked and we all shook our heads. He became cold and distant from all of us, what's worst is that he lost so much weight.. He should stop torturing himself, and there is only one person who can solve this problem.. "Yoboseyo?"
 
 
 

 

HELLO EVERYONE

Sorry for not updating! My laptop went crazy and there's so much school work to complete.
To those who are waiting for my update, I hope I didn't disappoint you all so far.
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! THANK YOU!

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul