The 3rd Recording

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"YA! Choi Hani! It's starting soon!!" Hyemi shouted from the living room. "Ya! It's so embarrassing to watch myself on TV!" I shouted back and covered my blanket over my head. "You better get out from the room now or else I'm coming in to get you." She grumbled so I grabbed a hair tie and dragged myself out of the room. "Just in time!" She clapped her hands like a seal. I slumped myself onto the black beanbag. We watched as I approached the staffs to donate "Aish! So that was a hidden camera?! Oh god! I must have looked stupid then!" I covered my face in embarrassment and Hyemi chuckled. 

We watched as all the girls started moving out except me who looked super lost. "Hoya oppa just praised that I'm cute!" I beamed and Hyemi scoffed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T BELIEVE HER!" Sungyeol shouted dramatically when Eunjung tricked me. "Aish! How can you be so dumb?!" Hyemi grumbled. "Why is she gullible?" Sungjong shook his head. "It's not gullible! It's kindhearted!" Sungkyu oppa defended and turned back to look at the screen when the members stare at him. "Awwww~ Someone's love is defending her!" Hyemi teased. We continued watching as everyone started moving back to the gathering point. "Soojin-shi, is it possible to team up with someone to win together in this game?" I whispered. "Aish! Why didn't I remember that the mic is still on?!" I grumbled. "Aish! Jincha! She was going to win! Aish!" Woohyun whined and squirmed in his seat. "Waaaaa! So cute!" Right?" I nudged Hyemi but she just gave a poker face. "So how was the discussion? Who did you guys choose?" She asked. "HANI-SHI!" The infinite members replied in unison. "Wow! They all chose you! Lucky woman!" Hyemi slapped my shoulder and we chuckled.

 "Anyeonghaseyo, Sungkyu imnida!" Sungkyu oppa waved at the camera. "Sungkyu-shi, you know who your wife is right?" They started asking. "Yes, I saw her during the first filming." "How do you think of her?" "Umm.. She looks cute, nice, clumsy but a little too naive." He laughed. "HE SAID THAT I'M CUTE!!!!!" I beamed and Hyemi sighed in jealousy. "But I will protect her, because I'm cool. Cool guy!" He said proudly, causing Hyemi and I to laugh out. "Aww, how sweet! Is she your ideal type of wife?" "Sort of? Hahahahahaah! But I liked the the minute I saw her so i guess this will work well." I smiled. We watched as Sungkyu oppa walked over to the end of the aisle where the podium was and looked at the audience. The Infinite members, Tasty hyungs, Defconn hyung and Hyungdon hyung was chatting away. "I can do this.." He muttered under my breath. "Oh my god! I'm so jealous of you!!!!! How I hope I was in WGM with Myungsoo oppa.." Hyemi pouted.

"Daebak!" Hyemi shouted when she watched Sungkyu oppa and I tour around the new house. "Do you cook?" Sungkyu oppa asked as we entered the kitchen. "Of course not!" Hyemi shouted and I slapped her hand. "It's okay~ I'll cook for you then!" Sungkyu oppa laughed. "Aww~~~" Hyemi teased again. "Do you like her rules?" "Of course! Who wouldn't? Hahahahaha! But her rules made me feel selfish though?" Sungkyu oppa laughed. Then we watched as Sungkyu oppa and I lie on the floor doing nothing until the PD stopped us. "How do you feel when she said that her bias is hoya?" The pd asked Sungkyu oppa. "Jealous! How could she say she like someone else other than me?" He groaned. "She said that it was just to make you jealous. And that you were cute being jealous." He's eyes lit up cutely. "JINCHA?! JINCHA?! I knew it!" He started chuckling. And the show ended off with a picture of me and Sungkyu oppa hugging. "Omoooooo~" Hyemi nudged me.

"Ya, what is this?!" Hyemi shouted as she scroll down her tweets. "What happen?" I asked as I walked towards her. "Some of Sungkyu oppa's fans are bashing you up already." She said and I took her phone and see. "How can someone like her be with Sungkyu oppa?! What a !" I read out one of the comments. "As expected.." I sighed. "But there were more nice ones!" Hyemi smiled and showed me. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"How can someone like her be with Sungkyu oppa?! What a !" Woohyun read out one of the negative comments. "As expected.." I sighed and rubbed my temples. "But hyung! There were more nice ones!" He said. I took his phone and look through the comments and gave him back. "Luckily more fans are supportive enough.." I smiled. "I need to go for recording already, bye~" I said and left the dorm with manager hyung.

*Dingdong~* The bell rang when the camera just started rolling. "Who is it?" I asked as I walked over to the door. I opened the door to find a letter on the door mat. I bent down to pick it up and went back into the living room and sat down beside Hani. "What is it?" Hani asked as I opened the letter. "Dear couple, you 2 are the laziest couple ever, so we planned to have a house warming party for you. AISH! Jincha! When are we ever boring? We are just doing what we liked to do!" I reasoned and Hani nodded her head at the PD. "BUT you will have to call up people you want to invite and prepare all the food and decorations required. Enjoy your house warming party!" I sighed. "Oppa! Are you going to invite your members?" Hani asked excitedly. "Ani~" I replied and she pouted. "Wae~~~~?" She pulled the hem of my cardigan. "Aish, of course I'm inviting them! Who are you going to invite?" I asked. "My best friend! I'm going to call her now!" She skipped to her bag and took out her phone. "Put it on speaker." I said and she turned it on to speaker mode. "Yoboseyo?" A girl answered. "Oh, Hyemi ah~" Hani said. "Ya, don't tell me you burnt down our kitchen again." Hyemi replied which causes me to laugh out. "Ya! We're filming! And say hello to Sungkyu oppa." Hani whispered into the phone. "Oh! Anyeonghaseyo! Hyemi imnida!" She chuckled. "Anyeonghaseyo~" I replied. "Are you free this evening? We are having a house warming party." Hani asked as she played with the hem of my cardigan. "Yes! Of course!" Hyemi shouted over the phone. "Araso~ I'll text you the address and time oh? Bye!" Hani said and hung up the call.

"You burnt down the kitchen before?" I asked and she hung her head low. "It's okay~ I'll do the cooking today!" I laughed and ruffled her hair. "Now it's my turn.." I took out my phone from my pocket and dialled Woohyun's number. "Yoboseyo?" He croaked. "Ya! Are you still sleeping?" I shouted and Hani flinched a bit. "Mianhae~" I mouthed to her and she smiled. "Yea. It's our off day, hyung.. Why are you calling me from the other room?" He mumbled. "I'm filming WGM now..." I muttered. "Oh! Anyeonghaseyo everyone, I'm Infinite Woohyun." His voice suddenly turned very energetic. "We're going to have a house warming party this evening. And we're inviting the members here. Help me tell the others oh?" I explained. "Yeh hyung.." I bet his falling asleep again. "I'll text you the time and address." I said and we hung up. "Hmm.. What do you want to prepare for our house warming?" I asked.

 

---Hani's POV---

When Sungkyu oppa is cooking (I helped him prepare the ingredients), I took balloons and decorated the house. *Dingdong~* "Hani! Can you get that?" Sungkyu oppa shouted from the kitchen. "Okay! I'm coming!" I shouted and quickly got to the door. "Anyeonghaseyo!" I bowed and moved one side to let the Infinite members enter. "Anyeonghaseyo!" They all bowed as they enter. "Daebak! The place look so nice and cosy!" Sungjong looked around the house amazed. "Can we move here?" Sungyeol shouted as he dropped himself onto the couch. "NO!" Sungkyu oppa shouted from the kitchen. "Hyung! Where are you?" Dongwoo looked around the house. "He's in the kitchen." I answered him as I picked up the balloons on the floor. "Ah.. Okay! Thank you!" He chuckled and went into the kitchen. "I'll help you!" Hoya oppa took the balloons from my hands. "Ah, thank you!" I bowed and he smiled. "So where do I place them?" He asked and looked around the living room. "Some over there!" I pointed to an empty corner and he quickly went to paste the balloons. I took a few more balloons and tried to paste them on the wall but I couldn't reach the spot I wanted the balloons to be. Just then I felt someone leaning behind me and paste the balloons for me. "YA! LEE HOWON! Get away from her!" Sungkyu oppa shouted and walked towards us. "Thank you.." I mumbled before Sungkyu oppa pulled me away from Hoya oppa who shrugged. 

"PINK FLOWERY APRON?! HYUNG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Woohyun oppa shouted, causing Sungyeol oppa and Myungsoo oppa to burst out into laughter. "It suits me, don't you think?" He asked proudly with his hands on his waist. "Um... What did you cook today hyung?" Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sungjong and Hoya oppa all moved into the kitchen instantly without answering his question, leaving the 2 of us in the living room. "What do you think? It suits me right?" He grinned. "Of course!" I chuckled and wiped off his perspiration with my hands. "Ya! It's dirty!" He said, jerking away from my touch. "What's dirty?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion. "My perspiration of course! Don't use your hand!" He said and I chuckled. "It's not dirty~" I laughed and wiped off the perspiration on his temple. "Aish.." He gave up and let me wipe off the rest. *Dingdong~* "I'll get it!" I grinned and ran to the door. "I'm here!" Hyemi sang and I invited her in. "Everyone, this is my best friend Hyemi." I said when all the infinite members gathered around. "Anyeonghaseyo, Hyemi imnida!" She bowed and they all bowed back. "1,2,3! Anyeonghaseyo, Infinite imnida!" They all said in sync. 

 

---Hyemi's POV---

"I'll go get some fresh air." I whispered to Hani when I was done eating. She nodded and I left the table to the balcony. "About the other day.." I turned to see Woohyun standing beside me. "Don't worry, I won't say anything out. I love Infinite as a whole, I wouldn't want to see a member less." I said and when I was about to walk away, he gripped my wrist and stopped me. "Why won't you listen to my explanation?" He said and I pushed his hand off my wrist. "What do you have to say then?" I folded my arms and waited. "A man was following you, so I pretended to know you to scare him off." He explained. "So why didn't you explain earlier? Is this trying to cover up?" I said, still not trusting what he's telling me. "I-" "HYEMI AH! WOOHYUN AH!" Sungkyu oppa shouted from inside. "Forget it, just forget about this whole incident." I said coldly and went back into the house. 

 

 

 


Hello everyone!

I've updated once again, I found this update a little boring, but I really hope you guys wouldn't mind it! :D
Please continue to support me and leave some comments!! ^^

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul