And now I finally understood why Hani loves him.

Destined

---Hani's POV---

After much emphasis, umma, Sungkyu oppa and Hyemi reluctantly left the hospital. They wanted to stay to look after me but I didn't want to tire them out. Besides that, umma have a plane to catch too. Mrs Kim and the other Infinite members called to ask if I was okay and they made me laugh with several jokes. "Ah.. I feel so blessed." I sighed happily as I tucked myself under the blanket. "And why is that?" I heard Hyungsik oppa said. "Doctor Park." I smiled as I sat up on bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he walked closer. "Better than ever." I beamed. "Well, that's good." He laughed and ruffled my hair before sitting on my bed next to me. "Hani ah.. I have something I want to tell you for a very long time.." He said and waited patiently for my response. "Well, go ahead?" I smiled. "I.. Like you.." He said as he took my hands in his. "I know." I smiled and patted his hands before letting them go, and left my hands on my thighs. "You know?" He sounds suprised. "Yes. Mianhae oppa, I-" I said and I heard him took a deep breath. "I know, I just want to let you know that I'm always here, alright? Just a call away." He chuckled. I hugged him and felt him stiffen. "Thank you.." I whispered and felt him relaxing and hugged me back. 

(A few days later)

"Hani ah, I need to go to the ladies, do you need to go too?" Mrs Kim asked and I shook my head. "Stay here, I'll be back quickly." She placed a hand on my shoulder lightly and went off after I nodded. I've moved in into their house after I was discharged because Hyemi have to move into the company's dorm with her other team mates and everyone strongly objected me staying alone. "Follow me, we need to talk." Someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward. "Who.. Who are you?!" I resisted by pulling my wrist back but she was too strong for me. "I'm Minah. Just follow me." She grumbled. "No, she'll be worried if I'm not there waiting for her. You can talk to me when she comes out." I said but she ignored me and managed to pull me to somewhere quiet. "Hani, you're blind already, so why don't you just leave Sungkyu oppa alone?" She asked when she let go off my wrists. "I.." I didn't know how to reply her or I don't even find a need to explain to her. "You're just a burden to him, why don't you get it?!" She pushed me and I landed on my as I winced in pain. "He said that I'll never be a burden to him." I said and she lifted my chin with her fingers. "Why don't you get it?" She hissed at me. "You are the one that don't get it! Sungkyu oppa loves me.. Please stop doing these.." I said but she slapped my face causing my head to bump onto something hard. "Crap.." She gasped and I saw a blur figure of her running away before I heard girls screaming for help around me and I fell unconscious. 

 

---Hyungsik's POV---

"OMG! Help! Is there any doctors around?!" I heard several girls screaming and I quickly went over to see what's going on. I saw Hani lying on the ground unconscious. I immediately did some checks on her before lifting her into my arms and quickly drove to the hospital. "Please be okay.. Why the hell are you even alone at this kind of place? What have that Sungkyu being doing?!" I cursed and hit the steering wheel repeatedly. When we reached the hospital, the nurses and doctors immediately pushed her into the curtains as I waited outside impatiently. Just then I felt vibrations from her bag so I looked through her bag for her phone and realised that Mrs Kim was calling her. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "CHOI HANI, WHERE ARE YOU RIG- WAIT! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR HANI?!" She screeched over the phone. "Mrs Kim, calm down please, I'm Hyungsik." I said calmly and I heard her sigh in relieve before telling her which hospital we were at now. 

"How is she?" I asked when the doctor drew the curtain open. I caught a glimpse of her still unconscious with some gauze on her right cheek. "There seemed to be an impact on the back of her head. We'll have to admit her into the hospital for observations." The doctor said and the nurse led me to the counter to fill up some forms. After I was done with the forms, I went up to her room after the nurse gave me the directions. "Why didn't he protect you? Why are you hurt? Why are you alone in the first place?" I asked as I swept her hair to the side of her face. Why is she alone? Where is he when she's in danger? I clenched my fists tightly and jumped a little when the door slammed open, reavealing a guy with hands on his knees, panting heavily. "Hani.. Is she okay?" He panted as he approached us. "She's fine for now, she'll need to stay here for observations." I said and he sighed in relieve. "Thank you! Thank you for helping Hani!" He bowed 90 degrees several times. "Are you Kim Sungkyu?" I asked. "Yes, I'm Kim Sungkyu, and you are?" He smiled. "Park Hyungsik." I said and he beamed. "So you were the doctor that's taking care of Hani. Thank you so much for taking good care of her!" He bowed again repeatedly. 

"Look, if you can't protect her from all these, I'm going to do it." I said, causing him to stop bowing and looked up at me in confusion. "I like Hani and I'm going to protect her from any danger. I woudln't leave her alone like you did, I will keep danger away from her. I won't let her get hurt a single bit, I won't let her cry. So if you're not going to do all these, I'm going to take her away from you." I said but was expecting him to throw a punch in my face or say nasty stuffs to me but he stared at me blankly for awhile before grinning. "Thank you for liking Hani and thank you for protecting Hani. I'm glad to hear that Hani have someone else to protect her other than me. But I'm sorry too." He said. Why is he saying sorry for? He should be punching the hell out of me right now. "I'm sorry, I won't let Hani leave me once more. So you should throw that thought of taking her away from me." He grinned and left me dumbfounded. Instead of getting angry over those nasty stuff I said, here he is grinning at me, thanking me and apologising to me. And now I finally understood why Hani loves him. I nodded and was walking out to leave the room but stopped beside him. "You better protect her well." I patted his shoulder and left the room. "And I wish the both of you happiness.." I muttered under my breath when I closed the door behind me. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Umma! You're going to scare her when she wake up! Stop doing this!" Umma's face was hovering on top of Hani's. "Aish! When is she going to wake up?" Umma stood up, sat down on the couch and crossed her arms. "The doctor say that she should be waking up soon.." I said as I look at my watch. "Don't you have any schedule?" She asked as she took a sip of coffee. "Ani, Sajangnim gave me a day off." I said as I fiddled with my phone, replying Hyemi who was spamming me with messages, worrying about Hani. "Eomonim.." Both umma's and my head shot up when we heard Hani's voice. We rushed over to her bed and I smiled when I saw her opening her eyes. "Oppa, you're still as handsome as before." She smiled as she reached up and cupped my cheek with her right hand. "Thank yo- Wait! You can see?!" I widen my eyes in surprise. She blinked a few times, looked around the room and tears started forming in her eyes. "I can see!" She beamed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'll go get the doctor!" Umma said and rushed out of the room. "I'm so glad you're okay.. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to you." I said as I cupped her cheeks in my hands. 

"It's a miracle." The doctor said as he turned off the torchlight that he shined into Hani's eyes earlier. "Instead of causing damage, the impact on the head cured her blindess." He smiled. "She can be discharged tomorrow." He said and we thanked him before he left the room. "Finally, everything bad is over." Umma hugged Hani tightly. It's so heart warming to see the one I love recovering and I'm even happier to see my beloved umma loving the one I love. "WHAT'S UP?!" Dongwoo barged into the room suddenly, startling all of us. "YA! YOU SCARED US YOU KNOW!" I smacked the back of his head and he stuck out his tongue apolgetically. Hoya and Sungjong walked in into the room too. "Hyung! See this video! Apparently, a website reporter saw videoed the whole scene down! She wrote that she saw that Minah dragging a girl to some where people rarely goes so she deciced to follow." Sungjong said as he passed me the phone. I sat down on the bed beside Hani and we watched the video together. Hani was slapped by Minah and turned unconscious. "Does it still hurt?" I said as I placed my hand on the back of her head. "Ani." She smiled, taking my hand off her head and interlocked her fingers with mine. "Aww, I need my other half too.." Dongwoo said dreamily as he hugged Hoya from the back. "Hoyaaaaaa~" He sang but was pushed away by Hoya, causing all of us to laugh. "So what happened to her?" I asked Sungjong. "I heard that the police arrested her. Her company's rep said that they will look into the matter seriously and they might terminate her contract." Sungjong said and I nodded. 

"Eomonim, we'll send you home." Sungjong said as he hooked his arm in umma's. "I'll send you guys out then. Hani, you're okay being here alone right?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. "Let's go then!" I said pushing them out of the room as they bid goodbye to Hani. "Hyung, when are you going to propose?" Hoya asked suddenly. "Propose? I haven't thought of that.." I said as I scratched my hair. "You better think about it soon." Umma smacked the back of my head. "Aish! Umma!" I whined, causing the other 3 to laugh. "Be careful on your way back!" I said as they entered the cab. "Propose? Will it be too early? Will she reject me?" I mumbled as I returned back to the room. 

 

 


HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm back with an update! I find this chapter a little boring, but I still hope you enjoyed.. 
Please do remember to leave me some comments! Thank you!! ^^

Oh! And our beloved Infinite won 2 awards in MAMA!

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul