Sohee, your name's Sohee.

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"Araso, araso, they are purple." I chuckled and switched the phone from my left ear to my right and took out my wallet to pay for the bouquet of flower I just bought. "Are you sure they're purple?" He nagged. "Yes they are. I know how much you love purple, Hoya oppa." I chuckled. "I'm hanging up now, I better hurry back." I said as I got out of the flower shop after thanking the florist. "Araso, be careful on your way back. We can't start the wedding without you!" He said before we hung up. Yes, Hoya oppa is finally getting married and he's getting married with Apink's Eunji. Being a muddlehead, Eunji forgot to bring back the bouquet from the flower shop for her wedding so I'll have to help them get it from the store which is in a quite deserted place in Busan, their hometown. My phone rang again and I picked it up almost immediately. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "UMMA! Where are you?" Hana yelled into the phone. "Umma's coming back now, is Hana being a good girl?" I asked. "I am! Aunty Hyemi dressed me up in a beautiful dress!" She shouted excitedly. "I can't wait to see my beautiful daughter later! Be a good girl and wait for me patiently, araso?" I laughed. "Araso umma!" She replied before hanging up. 

Just when I was about to slip my phone back into my bag, the ring Sungkyu's grandma gave slipped out of my finger and fell onto the ground. I quickly bent down to pick it up and suddenly heard a loud horn. Before I could react, I felt a huge impact and I landed on the ground with a loud thud. Everything was blur but I saw the ring glistening near me so I reached out and grabbed and clenched it in my fist before I lost consciousness. 

 

---Youngdo's POV---

"Do I look fat in this outfit?" Noona asked for the tenth time. "YES, YOU LOOK DAMN FAT." I yelled. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" She grabbed my hair and started pulling it. "STOP IT NOONA, I'M DRIVING!" I yelled and tried to pry her off with one hand. "YOU SAID THAT I'M FAT?!" She continued pulling my hair. "YA!" I yelled when I saw a figure bending down from ahead and immediately stepped on the brake. I knocked into her slightly but she still landed on the ground, luckily it was only a small impact. "Youngdo ah! You killed someone!" Noona covered her face in her hands. "I don't think we did.." I said before getting off the car. I quickly went over to the girl and noticed that she only had a few scratches. "Miss.. Miss.." I shook her slightly but she didn't react. I felt her pulse and made sure she was breathing before carrying her and placed her into the back of the car. I looked back and noticed that there wasn't any bag on the ground so I turned and got into the car. 

"Just leave her there! What if she blame us for murdering her?!" Noona screeched and I shook my head at her. "Are you still going for your friend's wedding?" I asked as put on the seatbelt. "Yea, of course!" She said and adjusted her hair. "She'll be okay... Right?" Noona asked. "Yea, she will be.." I guess? After dropping noona off at the place I drove the girl back home and placed her on the bed of the guestroom. I took the first aid kit and helped her cleaned those scratches. I noticed one of her hand clenching into a tight fist so I tried to open her hands but she was clenching it so tightly. "Is something inside very dear to you?" I asked as I watched her. "You're actually very pretty.." I said as I brushed her hair to the side of her face. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Hyung, where's Hani?" Hoya asked when arrived at the place with Hana and Namu's family. "She's not here yet?" I asked and looked around just to make sure. "She's not answering any of our calls or messages." Eunji frowned and placed her phone on the dressing table. I tried calling her too, but she wasn't answering either. "Hana, did you call umma just now?" I asked Hana who's playing with her hair. "Yes! Umma told me that she's coming back and she can't wait to see Hana in this beautiful dress! I promised umma to be a good girl and wait for her." She said. I called her as many times as I could but she still didn't answer. Hoya and Eunji have to go on with the wedding without their bouquet of flowers. "Appa, where's umma?" Hana rubbed her eyes as she walked towards me. "Umma will be back soon." I bent down and brushed her hair to the side.  

After tucking Hana into bed, I began calling Hani again but she didn't answer any of the calls. I called her parents and her friends but none of them answered. "Hani ah.. Please don't let anything happen to you." I closed my eyes and fell on my back on the bed. I couldn't sleep the entire night as I clenched the phone tightly in my hands, hoping that she would call back any moment. Soon, it was already 5 in the morning and there was no sign on Hani at all. "Appa.. Appa.." Hana shook me so I opened my eyes and realised that it's already 8am. "Where's umma?" She trotted over and opened the bathroom door and came back to me with a frown on her face. "She'll be back soon.." I said as I lifted her off her feet onto my lap. "Appa, do you miss umma?" She asked as she played with my fringe. "Of course I do, do you?" I smiled. "Yea, I miss her thiiiiiiiiiiiis much!" She opened her arms widely. "You missed her sooooooo much?!" I chuckled. "Let's go get ready for school." I put her back down on the floor and she went running to her room. I brushed my finger on the wedding ring on my finger and sighed before going to get ready for the day. 

 

---Hani's POV---

I opened my eyes when I felt the light shining brightly at me and noticed the back of a guy opening the curtains of the room. I looked around the room in confusion. "Where am I?" I croaked and tried to sit up and dropped myself back down on the bed when I felt a throbbing pain at my head. "Is anywhere hurting?" He walked towards me and bend down to take a closer look at me. "My head hurts.. Where am I?" I asked and he passed me a cup of water. "Thanks." I muttered before taking a sip. "This is my house, do you remember what happened?" He asked before taking the cup from me and helped me to sit up on bed. I tried to remember what happened but the throbbing pain came back. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Youngdo. Kim Youngdo. How about you?" He smiled. "Me? I don't remember.." I frowned. He looked confused for a moment before someone opened the door.

"Sohee, your name's Sohee." A girl that looks a little similar to Youngdo came into the room and placed her hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at her with a frown on his face but she was still looking at me. "You're Youngdo's girlfriend, but you had a little minor accident. So I guess you lost your memories." She said and sat down on the bed beside me. "Who are you then?" I blinked. "I'm Youngdo's noona, Jieun." She smiled and patted my hand. "Don't worry and take your time to remember us." She said before getting up and went out of the room. "I need to talk to her for a while, why don't you take a rest. I'll go make some food for you." Youngdo helped me lie down and was about to turn away when I grabbed his wrist. "I'm sorry that I couldn't remember you." I said and he turned to look at me for a while before bending down beside the bed. "It's okay.. Take your time.. Sohee." He smiled and pecked my forehead before going out of the room. 

 

---Youngdo's POV---

I went into the guest room and opened the curtains at the window. "Where am I?" I heard her say so I turned around and saw her trying to sit up but dropped back down on the bed while squinting her eyes as if she was in pain. "Is anywhere hurting?" I walked and bend towards her. "My head hurts.. Where am I?" She asked and I passed her a cup of water. "Thanks." She muttered before taking a sip. "This is my house, do you remember what happened?" I asked before taking the cup from me and helped her to sit up on bed. She was thinking for awhile before she squinted her eyes again. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Youngdo. Kim Youngdo. How about you?" I smiled. "Me? I don't remember.." She frowned. Did she lost her memories? She don't remember her own name? How am I going to get her home then? Just then the door opened. 

"Sohee, your name's Sohee." Jieun noona walked into the room and placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at her with a frown but she was still looking at her. "You're Youngdo's girlfriend, but you had a little minor accident. So I guess you lost your memories." She said and sat down on the bed beside her. "Who are you then?" She blinked. "I'm Youngdo's noona, Jieun." Noona smiled and patted her hand. "Don't worry and take your time to remember us." She said before getting up and went out of the room. Why is she lying to her? "I need to talk to her for a while, why don't you take a rest. I'll go make some food for you." I helped her lie down and was about to turn away when I felt her grabbing my wrist. "I'm sorry that I couldn't remember you." She said and I turned to look at her for a while before bending down beside the bed. "It's okay.. Take your time.. Sohee." I smiled and pecked her forehead before going out of the room. 

"Noona." I walked into her room before knocking. "How many times did I tell you to knock? What if I'm changing or-" "Why did you lie to her?!" I interrupted her. "Shhh.." She hushed me before closing the door and pulled me deeper into her room. "Since she lost her memories, let's just deal with it." She said as she made me sit down on the couch. "She'll remember everything one day." I said. "Then wait till that day comes." She replied. "It's unfair to her!" I raised my voice. "Then what can you do now? Where are you going to bring her to when she herself doesnt remember anything?" She said which silenced me. Noona's right, we don't even know where she lives. "Besides, you like her, don't you?" She smirked as she sat down next to me. "A-ani!" I shook my head. "Don't lie, I saw the way you looked at her and the way how you took care of her the whole night, Youngdo ah." She said. "Just continue pretending that you're her boyfriend, Youngdo ah." "Until she remembers everything." I said. "Whatever you say.. Now get out." She pushed me out of the room and closed the door behind her. 

I went to prepare some soft diet for her and brought it to her room. She was still fast asleep so I knelt down beside her bed and looked at her. "I'm sorry for lying.." I said as I brushed her hair gently. "I'll protect you for the time being.. Until you remember everything.." I said before pecking her cheek. "Sohee ah.." I shook her lightly and she stirred in her sleep a bit before opening her eyes. "I prepared food for you, come sit up." I helped her sit up before handing her the food. "Thank you, Youngdo-ssi." She smiled as she put a spoonful into . "Call me oppa." I said as I wiped . "Oppa." She nodded her head. She unclenched her right hand and a ring fell onto the floor and I helped her picked it up. "Oppa, this ring.." She looked at me hesitantly. "Umm.. My proposal ring." I lied. She frowned a little before placing the ring onto her finger. "How about this?" She pointed to the other ring on her ring finger. "I'm.. I'm not very sure about this." I scratched the back oh my head. Mianhae..