You're definitely not the one I love.

Destined

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Sohee?" I repeated after her. "Yes, I'm Sohee." She smiled, just like the first time I met her. "Aniyo! Umma's name is Hani!" Hana shook Hani's hand and whined. "Hana.." I shook my head at her and she pouted before letting go Hani's hands, or should I say Sohee's hands. "GYU!" She suddenly shouted and had her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me towards me. I heard something fell onto the floor, and it seemed like water was flooding the area. "I'm sorry for being so clumsy, please continue with your meals." One of the staffs bowed repeatedly. I felt her arms loosened around my neck and she took a step back before scanning through my body. "You weren't hurt anywhere right? The kettle almost hit you!" She asked worriedly and turned my around to inspect my back. "I'm fine, don't worry." I smiled. "How did you know my name?" I asked and her hands that were on my arms immediately dropped to her side. "How did I know your name?" Her eyes were filled with confusion and placed her hands on her temples. "Sung.. Kyu.." She muttered. "Yes, I'm Sungkyu. You know me?" I held onto her arms and looked at her full of expectations. 

"Of course she knows you, you're from Infinite." 'Sohee' was pulled away from me and the guy from earlier, whom she called Youngdo, was now standing right between us. "Right.." I answered and tried to look at her but was blocked by Youngdo's view again. "Can I talk to her?" I asked. "I don't think she's fit to talk right now, please leave." He said as he jerked his head towards her direction. And he was right, she was looking pale. "I understand.. I should leave now. Sorry for the trouble." I bowed. "Hana, let's go." I took her hand and was leading her out of the place when she slipped her hand away and ran back to 'Sohee'. She whispered something into her ears and 'Sohee' did the same before Hana ran back to me. "Take care, Sohee." I smiled, which she returned. "Let's go home." I tugged Hana's hand and we went of of the restaurant. 

 

---Hani's POV---

I noticed Junhyung holding a piping hot kettle through the restaurant when he tripped on one of the legs of the chair and was going to fall into Hana's father. 'I don't want him hurt. I have to protect him. Nothing should happen to him. He's my everything.' Many sentences like these flooded my mind. "GYU!" I yelled, pulling him closer to me. Junhyung managed to stay balanced but the kettle fell onto the floor, causing the place to be flooded with water. "I'm sorry for being so clumsy, please continue with your meals." Junhyung bowed repeatedly and started giving orders to the others to help clean up the mess. I sighed in relieve and loosened my arms around him, scanning his body for any injuries. "You weren't hurt anywhere right? The kettle almost hit you!" I asked worriedly and turned him around to inspect his back. "I'm fine, don't worry." He said. "How did you know my name?" He asked, which shocked me and my hands immediately dropped to my side. "How did I know your name?" I placed my hands on my temples. The headache is back and images started flooding through me again. 

I was walking along the pathway when something glistening stopped in front of my feet so I bend down to pick it up. "Is this yours?" It's him, it's this guy right in front of me. "Yes, it's mine." He nodded and I handed the ring back to him. "Thank you." He said and kept it into his pocket. "No problem~" I smiled brightly and turned to walk away. But stopped after a few steps. I turned and walked back to him, looking up at him from under his hoodie. "Oh my god! Sungkyu oppa!" I whispered and cupped my mouth. Sungkyu.. He's Sungkyu.. "Sung.. Kyu.." I muttered. "Yes, I'm Sungkyu. You know me?" He held onto my arms gently and the butterflies in my stomach couldn't stop fluttering. It's like as though I've been in love with him all my life.

"Of course she knows you, you're from Infinite." I was pulled away and Youngdo was now standing right between us. "Right.." Sungkyu answered. "Can I talk to her?" He asked and deep down inside me, I was hoping Youngdo would say yes. I know that Youngdo is my fiancee, but I seemed to be more comfortable with Sungkyu. Or rather, I seemed to want to stay with him longer. In actual fact, I missed him. Yes, I just met him today, but I missed him, like really missed him. "I don't think she's fit to talk right now, please leave." Youngdo replied and my heart fell. "I understand.. I should leave now. Sorry for the trouble." He bowed. "Hana, let's go." He took Hana's and was leading her out of the place when she slipped her hand away and ran back to me. "Umma, please remember appa too. He loves and misses you a lot." She whispered into my ears. "I will try, Hana dear." I whispered back to her and smiled. Hana then ran back to him slipping her little hand into his big one. "Take care, Sohee." He smiled. My heart hurt. I didn't liked him calling me Sohee. How I wish he'd call me Hani, once more. It sounded more comfortable, more loving. I returned the smile and he turned away, wallking out of the door with Hana. "You okay?" Youngdo wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Yes, don't worry." I smiled and he pecked my lips. 'You're definitely not the one I love. Is Sungkyu the one?' I sighed.  

 


Yes, I'm having a writer's block and I'm finally having my holidays!! Just a short update to compensate a little, though if I'm you, I would have threw myself into the well for updating so little. Will try to update asap (when I have the inspirations on what to write). And many thanks to those whom are still supporting this fanfic. *throws many namu hearts!*

Manyloves, 
Inspiritsoul