His proposal?

Destined

---Sungkyu's POV---

"YA! LEE SUNGJONG! This should be here!" I yelled at him as I adjusted the decorations on the tree. "You weren't even doing snythinh.. Just ordering us around.. Is this your proposal or ours?!" He suddenly shouted back at me. "Do you wanna die!?" I locked his head in my elbows. "Mian mian.." He quickly apologised so I released him. "You should do all these by yourself, where's your sincerity?" Dongwoo raised his brows but quickly turned away when I glared at him. "My job is very important okay! I have to propose to her in a way that she'll accept immediately you know?" I grumbled as I placed the decorations on another tree. 

"Yoboseyo?" I smiled immediately after hearing her voice. "Hani ah, I'll meet you at 8pm tonight outside the cafe alright?" I said nervously. "Deh, I'll be there. See you later, oppa." She said and we hung up soon after. "Hyung, she's going to come right?" Sungyeol asked as he took a sip of his americano. "Of course she is, can't you see the look on his face!?" Myungsoo grabbed his coffee and walked off. "Kids, lets go, we stil have a schedule to go to!" I shouted and laughed at Myungyeol at the same time. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Hyemi ah, which one is nicer?" I placed my phone on my desk and showed her 2 sets of clothes that I chose. "The white one, that's his favorite colour isn't it?" She said as she munched on her chips. "Thanks Hyemi ah. Are you even allowed to eat chips?" I widened my eyes. Aren't stars supposed to be on diet? Especially when she's only a trainee. "Sajangnim don't really care about us being slim. He just wants us to look presentable." She shrugged. "Besides, I'm the slimmest of them all." She whispered into the phone and I laughed. "Tell me more about your date okay? I'm going for my dance practice soon, bye!" She waved into the camera and I did the same before we hung up. 

I glance at the clock and jumped out of bed, scrambling into the toilet. It's already 7pm and I've yet to get ready yet. I quickly got into the shower, put on my clothes, blew my hair dry, curl it up a bit and put on some light make up. My message tone rang so I quickly got to my bed and read the message. It was from Hyemi, who reminded me to out on more clothes since weather reports say that it'll be cold today. I gave her a quick reply before putting on a coat and my boots. "All ready!" I smiled as I looked into the mirror. 

"Their christmas decorations are so different from others." I chuckled softly as I stood outside the cafe admiring the decorations. I glanced at my watch as I started shivering, it was already 9pm and he's not here yet. He didn't answer any of my texts or calls either. I walked into the cafe when my fingers felt too numb. "Ccan I have a cup of hot chocolates please?" I ordered and she motioned me to take a seat. He must have been busy with his schedule, I'm sure he'll be here soon. I unlocked and locked my phone over and over again just to check for any calls or messages from him, but there were none at all. 

"Miss.. Miss.." Someone shook me and woke me up. The smile on my face faded when the person wasn't him. "It's already 12 midnight and we're closing for the day, I'm sorry you have to leave." The girl said and I nodded begore packing my stuffs and went out of the cafe. I took out my phone from my pocket and when I was about to call him, my battery died. "He'll be here soon." I smiled and sat down on the pavement as I watched the night sky. So many things have happened this year. And I'm glad I met the love of my life. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

"Sungkyu hyung and Hani must be having a very good time now." I smiled as I walked along the empty streets. It was already passed midnight and is the only time when I can walked down the streets freely just to clear my thoughts. My eyes wander around and stopped when I saw someone crouching on the pathway. "Gwencha-" I was about to ask if the person is okay but I realized that the person is Hani. She's fast asleep as she hugged her knees close to her. Why aren't hyung with her? I thought he was going to propose? Why is she out here in the cold alone?

I sighed as I removed my coat and placed it over her shoulders and shook her lightly. "Hani ah.." I said softly and she jolted up. "Oh! Hoya oppa." She seemed disappointed when she realized its me. "Why are you here alone? Where's hyung?" I asked. "He isn't with you guys?" She asked and I shook my head. "She must have forgotten then.." She sighed and I placed my hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. "Its okay. Can you not tell him that you see me here?" She smiled and I nodded again. "Let me walk you home." I said and walked ahead of her before she caught up beside me and we walked together in silence. 

 


Hello people!

Im sorry for not updating for such a long time. Im too busy with my exams and my laptop just have to die on me again. Hope that all of you are waiting patiently for my update and do leave some comments!(it really motivates me you know!) A big thank you to those who subscribed, read, comment and upvoted this fic. Really thank you!

Manyloves, 

Inspiritsoul