The threat

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"What did you write?" Sungkyu oppa asked suddenly. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Ani~ It's okay~" I chuckled. We sat there without talking again. "Hani ah.." He said suddenly. "Hmm?" I replied, looking down at the marker. "Ya, look at me." He poked my cheek. "Bobo~" He pointed on his cheek when I looked at him. "Eh?" Did he just asked me to kiss him? Am I dreaming? "Bobo~" He repeated and pointed at his cheek. I felt myself blush as I slowly leaned closer and when I was about to peck his cheek, he turned and I ended up kissing his lips. "Thank you!" He laughed and I stared at him blankly. Did I just kissed his lips?! I felt blood rushing up my face, I felt so giddy I think I can fly. We're lucky the ride finished after the kiss, or else it will be so awkward. 

Sungkyu oppa stepped out of the cabin first and turned to face me. "Here." He smiled and held out his hand. I smiled shyly and placed my hand on his and stumble out of the cabin. This scene reminds me on our first meeting, which causes me to blush. "Want to share your thoughts?" He bend down and leaned very close towards me. "I-It's nothing!" I stuttered and moved backwards. "Bye oppa~" We hugged briefly before he have to leave for another recording. "Be careful on your way back, araso?" He smiled warmly. I nodded and he left with his manager. 

"I'm back!" I shouted as I entered the house. "Oops, I'm sorry, I think I heard the ahjumma from downstairs calling me!" I quickly said when I saw Hyemi and a guy (who's back is facing me) in our living room. I was about to leave the house when Hyemi stopped me. "Ya! It's not what you think!" She grabbed my wrist so I turned to look at them. "Woohyun oppa?" I gasped. "Anyeong~ Hani ah!" He waved a little and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hyemi.. You.. Woohyun oppa.. You.." I stuttered. "He saved me from a , so I invited him to clean his wound! It's not what you think!" Hyemi explained anxiously. "It's true!" Woohyun oppa raised his hand to show me the bandages over his knuckles. "Okay, I believe you guys." I nodded my head and gave Hyemi a cheeky smile when Woohyun oppa turned to grab his outer wear. "Uh.. I've got to go, see you guys... Soon." He said awkwardly and Hyemi opened the door for him, sending him out. 

"Are you going to tell me what really happened?!" I jumped on Hyemi's back when she locked the door. "I've told you the truth!" She replied, annoyed, trying to pry me off her back. "Jincha?" I asked still clinging on her. "Really.. So get your fats off my back now!" She groaned and I jumped off her back. "I'm not fat, am I?" I asked, touching my tummy. "At least I got you distracted.." She muttered but loud enough for me to hear. "YA! YOU DO KNOW THAT I CAN HEAR YOU CLEARLY RIGHT?" I tried following her into the room but she closed her door in my face. "Aish.. Jincha.." 

 

---Woohyun's POV---

"Thank you.." Hyemi thanked me as I was walking her home. "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain." She said, and I kept silent. "We're here, thanks for sending me home." She bowed. "Would you like to come in so I can help you clean up?" I looked at her but when I was about to turn, she grabbed my wirst. "Let me do something for you please." She pleaded. Why am I feeling upset in the first place? Do I feel upset because she don't want to hear my explanation the other day or because I'm worried for her safety? I sighed and entered the house with her.

She made me sit down at the living room when we entered and she took out the first aid kit hurriedly and sat down beside me. The house is quite messy for a girl's place.. "I'm really sorry, I should have let you explain. Will you forgive me?" She said as she cleaned the small cuts on his knuckles. "If you give me your number." I replied. "Woah! You can talk?!" Is she trying to annoy me or something? Fine! I'll play along! So I glared at her. "Okay, sorry, give me your phone." She muttered. The little Woohyunie in me is dancing his victory dance, but I kept my face cool. I took out my phone from my pocket and passed it to her. "Okay! You're forgiven!" He smiled happily after she keyed in her number. "Woah.. You change very quickly huh.." She laughed. 

"I'm back!" Someone shouted as she entered the house. "Oops, I'm sorry, I think I heard the ahjumma from downstairs calling me!" She said and was about to leave the house when Hyemi quickly stood up and stopped her. "Ya! It's not what you think!" She grabbed her wrist. "Woohyun oppa?" Hani gasped when I stood up and faced them. "Anyeong~ Hani ah!" I waved a little and rubbed the back of my neck. "Hyemi.. You.. Woohyun oppa.. You.." Hani stuttered. "He saved me from a , so I invited him to clean his wound! It's not what you think!" Hyemi explained anxiously. She looks so cute when she's flustered! "It's true!" I raised my hand to show her the bandages. "Okay, I believe you guys." Hani nodded and I turned to grab my outer wear. "Uh.. I've got to go, see you guys... Soon." I said and Hyemi opened the door and sent me out.

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Ya! Why did you do that?!" Sajangnim shouted when I climbed onto the back seat. "What did I do?" I blinked innocently. "Don't pretend to be innocent. Why did you kiss her?" He glared through the mirror. "I like her.." I mumbled. "What did you say?" He glared at me through the mirror. "I.. Like her.." I said, looking outside to avoid the eye contact. "If you like her then go for it!" Sajangnim shouted and I turned to look at him. "Eh?" I was confused. Did he just approved of me wanting to date Hani? "If you like her then go for it, araso?" He smiled warmly just like what a father would do. "Thank you sajangnim!" I beamed. 

(The next day)

"Hyung! Wake up! I need to talk to you!" I shook manager hyung, trying to wake him up. I stayed up the whole night thinking of what sajangnim told me yesterday. "What do you want this time?" He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. "Hyung! It's important! I need to talk to you!" I pulled down the blanket and pulled him up so he's sitting on the bed. "Okay, I'm listening, what do you want?" He groaned. "Can you do me a favour? I'm going to ask Hani out for real.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "BWOH?" His eyes shot open. "I thought of what sajangnim told me yesterday, so I decided to ask her out for real." I looked at him for any response but he just remained silent. "So.. Can you help me?" I asked with much hope. "Okay, so what do I have to do?" He yawned. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Yoboseyo?" My voice came out more like a croak since I just woke up. "Hani ah!" A guy shouted over the phone. "Yes, Hani speaking.." I replied. "It's Sungkyu oppa!" My eyes shot open. "Oh'! Anyeonghaseyo!" I quickly sat up on bed and adjusted my bed hair. "Do you want to come over to the music show today?" He said excitedly. "Eh? Me? Music show?" I replied, confused. "Yea, we're performing today, and maybe afterwards we can go to the cafe again?" Why did he sound so excited? "Uhh, okay! I'll be there at.." "3! Be there at 3 araso?" "Araso~ See you later oppa~" And we hung up. I quickly climbed out of bed and went to wash up. 

"Do you need help?" A guy with a deep voice suddenly said which startled me. I quickly turned to look and Hoya oppa was standing there smiling at me. "Anyeonghaseyo Hoya oppa!" I bowed and he ruffled my hair. "I'll help you." He reached over my head to get the seaweed package that I've been trying to reach for the past 5 minutes. "Thank you oppa." I smiled. "Are you going to make kimbap?" He looked into my basket and I nodded. "Good luck for your performance later, oppa! I'll get going now!" I smiled and quickly went to pay. 

I was humming to Paradise while I head into the kitchen to prepare kimbap. "Woah! Who's this in the kitchen?" Hyemi walked into the kitchen with her bed hair sticking out in all directions. "I'm going to the music show today~~" I sang and continue wrapping the kimbap. "Music show?" She poured some milk into the cup. "Yup! Sungkyu oppa invited me there!" I beamed. "Done!" I placed the last piece of kimbap into the container and stood there admiring my hard work. 

 

---Hoya's POV---

"Flour flour flour flour!" I looked around the shelves to look for a packet of flour and finally found it. I placed it in my basket and when I stood up, I saw Hani trying to reach for something on the top shelf. "Do you need help?" I asked, not knowing that I would scare her. But she does look cute when she was shocked. She turned to face me and I smiled. "Anyeonghaseyo Hoya oppa!" She bowed and I ruffled her hair. "I'll help you." I reached over and took the seaweed package.  "Thank you oppa." She smiled. "Are you going to make kimbap?" I asked, looking into her basket. "Good luck for your performance later, oppa! I'll get going now!" She smiled and quickly went off to pay. "I was actually expecting more time with you.." I muttered and frowned. 

I went home to see Sungkyu hyung pacing up and down the living room anxiously. "What if it fails?" He said, messing up his hair. "YA! SUNGKYU AH! I JUST MADE YOUR HAIR, CAN YOU DON'T DO THAT?!" Stylist noona shouted at him and he sat down quietly allowing her to reset his hair. "What's up hyung?" I asked as I placed the grocery bag on the table. "I invited Hani to the music show today. I'm going to confess to her." He said and I stopped in my steps. "I thought both of you were already married, why confess?" I asked. "I'm going to confess to her for real." He beamed but everything in me was churning. Hyung likes her for real.. "Hoya! Hoya! YA! LEE HOWON!" He snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yea hyung?" I looked at him. "I will succeed right?" He looked at me, full of hope. "Of - Of course hyung.." I replied and went into my room. "Bambi ah.. Hyung likes Hani, just like how I likes her.. What should I do now.." I frowned as I whispered into bambi's ears. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Anyeonghaseyo." I bowed to the security guard at backstage. "Yes? What do you want?" He looked at me from head to toe. "Sungkyu oppa invited me backstage.." I replied and he snorted. "Young lady, all the fans gave me the same reason, do you think I'll believe you? Where's your entry pass then?" He held out his hand in annoyance. "I- I don't have one.." I stuttered. "Then get lost!" He glared. "YA! She's Choi Hani!" Another security guard came and nudge the man. "Anyeonghaseyo." I bowed at the secone security guard. "I never heard of the name before." The first muttered. I was about to explain who I am when a unni (who I recognised as Infinite's stylist noona) ran towards us. "Sungkyu invited her backstage." She siad, breathless. "I'm really sorry, I didn't know.." The security guards bowed and I return the bow before following the unni to their dressing room. 

"They're having their rehearsal, so you just stay around her, araso?" Stylist noona ordered and I nodded. I sat down on the couch and looked around, waiting for Sungkyu oppa to appear any time, but for 20 minutes he didnt. "I guess, they're still busy.." I placed the container of kimbap I made on the dressing room table and was about to go to the ladies when someone barged into the room. "SUNGKYU OPPA!" Minah from Girl's Day appeared with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Sorry, Sungkyu oppa's not here at the moment, he's at rehearsal." I explained and when I was about to go out, she pushed me into the room. "You're Choi Hani." It came out more like a sentence than a question. "Yes, I am." I tried keeping cool. But this looks like a scene where the girl will start to pull my hair and hurl all sorts of hurtful comments. " Sungkyu oppa's mine. I want you to quit WGM." She pushed my shoulder and I landed on the couch. "What?" I replied, trying to stand up but she pushed me down again. "I like Sungkyu oppa, and once you're out of WGM, I will have a chance to convince them to replace you with me. So quit it." She glared at me. "I-" "If you don't, I'll expose Kim Sungkyu's secret. I don't think he wants others to know about his little secret. I bet he'll lose his career because of it." She laughed. He'll lose his job because of this secret? He cannot lose his job, it have always been his dreams.. "What secret?" My voice came out as a whisper. "You don't have to know." She glared. Just then, the stylist unni came in to get some stuffs. So I quickly stood up and walked over to her. "Unni, can you help me let Sungkyu oppa know that I have urgent matters, and I'm sorry." I said and she nodded. I turned to see Minah smirking at me and I quickly left the place. 

To: Sungkyu oppa<3
I'm sorry oppa, I have to leave first. Good luck for your performance. ^^

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Ha- Oh, Minah-shi." I bowed. "Sungkyu oppa! I made kimbap for you guys!" She came over and showed us a container of kimbap. "Oh thanks.." I replied, looking around the room but didn't see Hani anywhere. "Minah! You're up next!" Her manager called. "Bye oppa! Hope you enjoyed the food!" She beamed and skipped out of the room. "Hyung! I thought you said that Hani was coming?" Woohyun shouted from the other side of the room. "Oh! Sungkyu ah! Hani said she have something urgent, so she have to leave first." Stylist noona said. "Oh.. So it failed.." I frowned and took out my phone. 

From: Wife <3
I'm sorry oppa, I have to leave first. Good luck for your performance. ^^

"Hyung, seemed like we need to inform the WGM crew about this.." I told manager hyung and he nodded, moving to a quieter corner to make a call. "Yes, I'm sorry about that. Eh?" I heard manager hyung raising his voice. "Okay, I'll inform sajangnim about this." 

 


Hello everyone!

Did you enjoy my story so far? ^^
For Girls Day fans, I'm sorry!
Please leave some comments alright! I'll really really appreciate! :D
Love you guys! <3

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul