Our flower

Destined

---Sungkyu's POV---

I looked down at her lying on the bed peacefully. "It must have been too tiring for her, it's time for her to rest.." Umma patted my shoulder and I nodded with my eyes not leaving her. "HYUNG! HOW'S SHE?!" Sungyeol barged into the room with the rest of the members panting behind him. "SHHH! Can't you see that she's resting?!" I yelled back. "Not anymore.." She groaned and all of us directed our focus towards her. "You okay?" I helped her sit up on bed. "DOES SHE LOOK OKAY TO YOU HYUNG?!" Sungjong rolled his eyes. "I'm okay everyone, I just feel weak right now." She smiled weakly. "Alright guys, give them some time to talk, out out out!" Umma shooed the members out of the room, earning groans and protests from them. "Eomonim! Can't we stay?!" Sungyeol was clinging onto the the door. "Aish jincha, out!!" Umma tried to pry his long fingers off the door but failed sadly. "YA, LET'S GO." Myungsoo dragged him away and we could hear him wailing. 

"Did I sleep for a very long time?" She asked as she lay her head on my shoulder when I sat down on the bed beside her. "No, you didn't. You think you're in a drama?" I joked, earning a weak smack from her as she pouted. "You just slept for an hour." I said as I smoothen her hair. "Oh!" She jolted up, causing her head to bump into my chin. "Sorry oppa!" She frowned apologetically as she carressed my chin. "It's okay, what's wrong?" I asked. "Where's our baby?! Let's go see her!" She tried to got off the bed. "Wait-" I said but before I could finish my sentence, she was already on her feet and her legs suddenly gave way and fell on the floor. "YA! Are you okay?! Did it hurt anywhere?! Should I call the doctor?" I quickly lifted her up back onto the bed. "I'm okay, I just don't have the energy to stand." She said. "Can you bring the baby here?" She held my hands and pleaded. "The baby.. She... Actually-" The door opened before I finished my sentence. "TADA!" Woohyun and Hyemi appeared at the door, pushing the baby cot in slowly. "Is that her?!" Hani sat up excitedly and stretched her neck so that she could see the baby inside the cot. "Of course, it's her." Hyemi chuckled and stopped the cot beside the bed so that Hani could see the baby. 

"She's so small.." Hani whispered as she brushed her finger on the baby's cheek. "She's furrowing her eyebrows like you, hyung!" Sungyeol suddenly appeared beside me and everyone hushed him. Our daughter stirred a bit in her sleep before slowly opening her eyes and looked like she was about to cry. "It's all your fault hyung!" Sungjong nudged Sungyeol. "SHUT UP! SHE'S GONNA CRY!" Myungsoo shrieked and pushed the both of them away as far away from the cot as possible. I took a deep breath and carried her in my arms and she started smiling. "Awwwwwwwwww" Everyone looked at us warmly. "Luckily she have big eyes like Hani." Hoya grinned, earning a glare from me. "You're so pretty like a flower.." Hani said as she looked at her in my arms. "Let's name her Hana." Hani said. "She's pretty like a flower, so let's name her Hana." She said as she took her from me. "Araso, Kim Hana." I smiled as I watched her cradle our daughter in her arms. 'Thank you grandma..' I silently thanked my grandma in my heart. 'Thank you for protecting them and giving me happiness. You must be watching us from above, did you see Hana? She's pretty, isn't she?'

 

(4 years later)

---Hani's POV---

"YA! KIM HANA! Stop climbing all over uncle Woohyun right now!" I yelled from the kitchen where I can easily spot her climbing all over Woohyun with Hyungsik. "It's okay Hani, I'm okay!" Woohyun yelled back before Hyungsik's foot went into his mouth. "Okay, that's enough. It's not really nice to stick your foot into your father's mouth, Hyungsik." Hyemi chuckled and lifted Hyungsik off Woohyun and placed him into the play pen. "Hana, do you want to play with your dongsaeng in the play pen?" Hyemi asked. Hana nodded and ran into the play pen before Hyemi closed the gate of the play pen. "Thank yeobo~" Woohyun greasily kissed Hyemi on her forehead, earning a disgusted look from her. "Ya! Are you getting sick of my kisses already?!" He pouted. "Ani! It's because your son just stuffed his foot into your mouth and you're kissing me?!" She laughed and tried to push Woohyun away. "We should share our love, happiness, sadness and disgustingness with each other, shouldn't we?" Woohyun chuckled and hugged Hyemi tightly. 

"What are you laughing about?" I felt a weight on my right shoulder and 2 hands snaking around my waist. "Look at the both of them, still so loving." I laughed. "And greasy.. But hey! We're still loving too!" Sungkyu oppa said before pecking on my cheek. "Of course we are." I laughed and continued doing my dishes. "Can't believe that time passed so quickly. Hana's already 4 and Hyungsik's 3." He said before leaving to get a cup of water. "Do you think Hana and Hyungsik will fall in love with each other like those dramas?" I asked him and he choked on his water. "Ya ya, slow down while you're drinking!" I handed him a paper towel, which he took gladly and wiped his mouth. "Fall in love?! Hana's not going to fall in love with any guys except me!" He said. "Here comes the overly attached father nagging.." I muttered as he started nagging on how guys couldn't be trusted (except him) and blablabla. 

Just then I felt a tug on my apron and I saw Hana looking up at me. "Umma.." She tugged again. "Yes dear?" I dried my hands and bent down to face her while Sungkyu oppa stopped his nagging. "Is appa nagging at you again?" She wriggled her nose cutely. She always does that when she doesn't like something. "Yes, appa's nagging at umma again. Can you shoo him away?" I pouted and she nodded before dragging Sungkyu oppa away by pulling his fingers. "I'll be baaaaaack!" Sungkyu oppa groaned and I chuckled and shook my head. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Appa, why are you nagging at umma?" Hana wriggled her nose. "I'm not nagging at her, I'm just letting her know that the only guy Hana can love is me!" I looked away from her eyes. "Appa!" She cupped her small hands on my cheeks and turned my face so that I'm looking at her. "Hana can love other guys and have a little Hana like umma did!" She said and I shook my head before placing my hands on her chubby cheeks (looks like she got my cheeks). "Ani, Hana can only love appa!" I said. "But umma said I could fall in love with a perfect boy like appa and have many cute little Hana!" She frowned. "Umma said I was perfect?" I beamed and she nodded. "Okay then, you can fall in love. Can I go find umma now?" I asked as I released my hand from her cheek. "Will you nag at umma again?" She looked at me wearily. "I won't!" I nodded quickly. "Promise?" She released her hands from my cheeks and held out her pinky finger. "Promise!" I hooked mine with her and she ran off to Hyungsik again.

"JAGIYAAAAAAA~" I sang and hugged Hani from behind. "What do you want now?" She smiled when she turned a little to look at me. "I'm the perfect boy for you?" I beamed. "Of course you are." She chuckled and I spammed kissed on her cheeks. "Ya ya ya, enough the both of you! Where are the kids?!" Woohyun came into the kitchen and looked under the tables. "Wait, did you let Hana out of the play pen earlier?" I asked Woohyun and he shook his head before turning to Hyemi. "Did you?" She shook her head. "Then who did?" Our eyes widened and we began searching everywhere for the 2. "Hana.. Hana baby, where are you?!" I shouted as I searched the rooms. "Noona, it's hot in here." I heard Hyungsik whispering and I quietly approached where the voice was coming from. "Shhh, just a while more, they will give up soon." Hana said confidently. "Who says?!" I opened the cupboard revealing the 2 who's mouth are all smeared with chocolate. "Noona, you're in biiiiiiiiiig trouble!" Hyungsik shook his head. "Nam Hyungsik, you too." Woohyun appeared from behind me which caused Hyungsik's eyes to widen. 


Hello everyone, 

Finally a decent update, I guess? Have you guys been waiting for long? I'm sorry I couldn't update for so long because of school, attachment and some writer's block. Anyway, I'm back and hope you guys liked my update so far, let me know what you think by commenting alright! ANOTHER BIG SORRY TO ALL FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATES! I'll update as soon as I can! And thank you all for your support! 사랑해!!! <3

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul