His past.

Destined

---Sungkyu's POV---

"She was my ex-girlfriend from high school." I said and noticed that she stiffened when she heard 'ex-girlfriend'. "We were in the school band. I was the main vocal while she played the keyboard. Feelings developed since we started it. She left without a word 4 years back, when I just debuted." I explained. We stayed silent as I watched her fiddled with the hem of her skirt. "Oppa, do you love her alot?" She lifted her head to meet my eyes, her eyes are filled with uncertainty and maybe a little of fear. "I did, but now, I love you, and will the only person I love will forever be you." I took her hands and rubbed my thumb on the back of her hands. "I love you too, oppa." She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Anyway.." I started. "I've already told the company that I'm going to marry you, and they agreed." I said as I played with her hair. "Jincha?" She pulled away from me. "Yea, I've also told my parents. You should let yours know too." I poked her nose.

(About a year later)

"Hani ah, what do you think about this?" I held up a pink little dress to let my wife see. "It's pretty, lets buy it!" She smiled. We were happily married with the support of many fans. Hani is also now pregnant with my baby girl who's almost due. I still remembered the time when she told me she was pregnant, I was so happy that I ran around the house in joy and called every single one of our family members and the Infinite members about the good news. "Oppa?" Hani waved her hands in front of my face. "Why are you spacing out so frequently? Are you dating someone behind my back?" She narrowed her eyes and ended with a chuckle. "I actually did." I said and she turned to stare at me. "With the one inside your belly." I quickly added and she smiled warmly. "Are you done, oppa? I'm tired already.." She placed her hand on her lower back as she walked towards me with the other hand full of baby clothes. "Yep, let's go." I took the clothes from her before wrapping my arms around her shoulder as we went to make payment.

"OMO! It's Sungkyu oppa!" A girl squealed and a group of fan girls started crowding around me. A girl asked for my signature, so I reluctantly release the grip on Hani's hands and signed for her but when I looked up, Hani was already a distance away from me due to the crowd. "Mianhae!" I mouthed to Hani, who mouthed back "Gwenchana" with a smile. That's what I love about her too, being so understanding. My phone rang when I was taking a photo with one of the fans so I quickly picked up the call. Manager hyung told me that we have a last minute schedule so I have to rush over. I aoologised to the fans before looking around for Hani when I heard a loud crash. 

Hani was there, lying on the ground in pain, with blood flowing out from under her legs. "Ambulance! Someone call the ambulance please!" I yelled and ran over to her. She was already unconscious then. I couldn't hear anything because my focus was all on her. My wife, who's lying motionless in my arms. I don't even know what I was talking about. But I was sobbing and talking to her. Praying that everythimg is just a nightmare. 

I was pacing about outside the waiting room. After I called manager hyung and umma to ket them know the situation, I sat down on the seat and started rubbing my face in frustration. Why didn't I protect her? My thoughts were broken when the doctor approached me with his brows burrowed. "Are you related to Miss Choi Hani?" He asked and I nodded furiously, "Their condition is very unstable right now. We could only save either the mother or the baby. The mother is unconscious, so please make your decision." He said. My heart sank, time seemed to stop, everything feels like a dream. This can't be happening. I swallowed my tears and looked up at him. "Is there no other way that you can save them both?" I asked, tears threatening to fall. "I'm afraid not, but we'lltry our best to save them both. But if we have to choose ome, who are you going to choose?" He asked. "The mother, save the mother." I said, tears sliding down my cheeks. He gave me a brief nod before rushing back in. "Grandma, please, save them both." I prayed. 

 


 

If our story was a fan fiction, I'm glad to say that it has come to an end now. It is neither sad nor happy. It's more of a relieve, I guess? I can finally breathe freely like I used to, before I met you. Goodbye, first love. 

 

Dont worry guys, its not the end of my story yet. I just felt that I should put my personal thoughts into words and here it is.

Sorry for not updating regularly and giving you guys such short updates! I'm too busy working on my assignments already and I'm having some writers block. Please continue to support me although I may nit be able to update as regularly as before. Apparently, I'm fastforwarding the story a little. Sorry if my update is boring, I'm trying my best already. But I promise, the next few updates might me more interesting! 

I just realised how drama my story is, Hani always going in and out of hospitals, for example. But who doesn't love drama, right?

Alrught, ending off here. Do leave some commentsz! Thankyou!!

 

Manyloves,

Inspiritsoul