Forever

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"Here comes your food~" The nurse chimed when she entered the room with a tray. "What's that?!" I asked as I sat up on bed, trying to see what is in the bowl. "Porridge!" She smiled. "Again..? I've been eating that for 3 meals yesterday!" I pouted. "You still have to eat this until you recovered totally." She chuckled and left the room. "Eww! I'm not going to eat this again!" I frowned and pushed the tray away. "You're not going to eat what?" Sungkyu oppa poked his head into the room. "OPPA!" I beamed. "What's this?" He asked he ask as he entered. "Eww? Again?!" He looked at the bowl in disgust. "I know right!" I pouted and watched him put the tray away, replacing it with a lunchbox. "That's why I prepared this!" He grinned. "Oppa's the best!" I chuckled and took the chopsticks, ready to eat. He took the lunchbox away from me and I looked at him, confused. "Wae?" I frowned and tried to reach for it but he put the lunchbox behind his back. "Bobo~" He leaned his face forward, pointing his finger at his chubby cheek. I leaned forward and gave a short peck. "Yay!" He beamed and placed the lunchbox in front of me and I chuckled at his cuteness. "Oppa, don't you have schedule?" I asked as I put a piece of fish into my mouth. Salty... It tastes absolutely salty, but I shouldn't show it.. I don't want him to get upset. "Ani~ I spent the whole morning cooking for you! How is it?!" His eyes widened as he watched me eat. "Delicious!" I pretended to cough and he quickly gave me some water. I need some water to wash off the salty taste in my mouth.. "Thank you oppa." I smiled when I'm done drinking. "AHHHHHH~" He pushed a spoonful of rice to my mouth and I opened to let him feed me. "Does it really taste so good?! I wanna try some!" He took the chopstick and wanted to take a piece of fish but I smacked his hand quickly. "YA! THIS IS MINE!" I yelled. "Araso, araso.." He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. 

"Oppa, how much do you love me?" I asked as I snuggled closer to his chest, inhaling his scent, Kim Sungkyu's scent. We were sitting on a bench in the hospital's garden as after my lunch. "I love you thisssssssssssssss much!" He opened his arms wide and chuckled. "Jincha?!" I laughed and he nodded. "Now that I've tied you down, you're not allowed to leave me." He said and I looked up at him. "What do you mean by tied me up?" I raised an eyebrow. "This." He took my hand and pointed at the ring he gave me. "Then I'll return this to you." I joked and pretended to try to take out the ring but he stopped me. "Aish! DON'T EVER REMOVE THIS! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE ME!" He yelled, earning stares from other people in the garden. "Shh! Araso araso!" I chuckled and placed a finger at my lips. He tilted my chin up with his index finger and kissed me softly on the lips. "You're mine, forever." He whispered softly, with our lips still touching. "Forever." I smiled. 

I was reading a book on the bed when Hyemi rushed in with a guy behind her. The guy is wearing a cap that was covering half the face. "Why are the 2 of you panting so hard? And this is?" I tilted my head. He removed his cap and grinned. "Woohyun.. Oppa?" I widened my eyes when I saw his face. "Bingo!" He chuckled and sunk onto the couch. "Woah, this is so tiring.." He sighed. "How are you?" Hyemi asked as she sat down on the bed beside me. "Better." I smiled. "Why is he here? And why does you 2 look like you ran a marathon?" I asked. "We.." Hyemi smiled shyly. "We're officially together!" Woohyun oppa held her hand a kissed the back of her hand. "Awwww!" I teased, earning a smack from Hyemi. "Your fan girls are really no joke. We actually changed cabs at 3 locations just to come here!" Hyemi rolled her eyes but Woohyun oppa just shrugged. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"I'm back!" I hastily removed my shoes and lay down on the floor. "HYUNG! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US OR SOMETHING?!" Sungyeol jumped on me. "What are you talking about? And get off me please!" I tried pushing him off but failed when Myungsoo climbed on top of him, so I have 2 weights on me now. "WHY DID YOU MAKE THOSE DISGUSTING FOOD?! YOU ALMOST KILLED US!" Myungsoo yelled. I tried to say something but ended up coughing because of the weight on me. "WOOOOO! I WANNA JOIN YOU GUYS TOO!" Dongwoo chuckled and climbed onto Myungsoo. "YA! Are you guys trying to kill hyung?!" Sungjong shouted and pulled them off me. "Thanks, Sungjong ah.." I said after I caught my breath. "And what about the food again?" I asked and pushed Dongwoo's fingers which is poking my ears. "Hyung, your ears are sooooo red!" He continued poking and I gave up smacking his hand away. "You try this!" Hoya gave me a spoonful of fish I made this morning and I immediately spit it out. "Yuck! So salty!" I gave a disgusted face and they nodded. "I was thinking why hyung would be so nice to cook for us, it must be a prank." Sungyeol said and Myungsoo nodded in agreement. "I made this for Hani, and gave you guys the left overs." I said scratching my head. "CRAP! I GAVE HER THESE?!" I covered my face in my hands and the guys laughed at me. "I bet she'll leave you, hyung.." Sungjong patted my shoulder and walked into his room. "Poor hyung.." Myungsoo frowned and ran to Sungyeol. Dongwoo and Hoya looked at me and walked off after giving a loud sigh. "I still watched her eat finish every single bit.." I messed up my hair in frustration. "No wonder she doesn't allow me to eat." I sighed. "Pabo.."

 

 


Hello!

Just a short update today!
I'm sorry I wasn't able to update for the past few days since I'm busy with school and all.
Please continue to support Destined and leave some comments alright!
Thank you all so much!! ^^

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul

 

Imagine yeollie's like this when he jumped on Sungkyu. xD