Kidnapped

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"WAKE UP! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY WITH YOU!" I was wokened up by a bucket of water poured all over me. "Who are you?!" I asked, trying to detect where the person is by hearing because I was blindfolded. "Hello there!" She ripped the blindfold off my face and I squinted to get used to the light. Once I got used to the light, I took a good look at her face. She's so familiar.. She's.. "You're that girl at the fanmeeting.. Wh-What are you trying to do?" I stuttered. "You're right, Choi Hani-shi.. I'm the one who beat you up outside the orphanage, I'm the one who poured water all over your body, and I'm the one at the fanmeeting." She smirked and gave a tight slap on my right cheek. "I warned you to stay away from Sungkyu oppa, WHY DIDN'T YOU?! I never intended to hurt you so badly.. BUT YOU LEFT ME WITH NO OTHER CHOICE!" She yelled at my face. "Just.. Just let me go.." I frowned and tried to wriggle out of the ropes that tied me down to the chair. "DREAM ON!" She kicked the chair, causing me to fall onto my side with the chair and she started kicking me everywhere mercilessly. 'Oppa, Sungkyu oppa, save me..' A tear slide down my cheeks. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Yoboseyo?" A girl with a sweet voice answered the call. "Who are you?" I yelled into the phone. "Oppa, it scares me.." The girl whined. "Where is Hani?" I demanded but the girl just laughed. "WHERE. IS. SHE?!" I yelled and she hung up. "Hyung, are you able to track my phone?" I asked anxiously as manager hyung fiddled with his phone. "Found it!" He shouted and we quickly got into the car. "We're coming with you!" The members opened the door and was going to climb in when I stopped them. "Ya! It's dangerous! Stay at home!" I said. "But if it's dangerous, shouldn't we come with you too?" Sungjong knitted his eyebrows. "No, you guys stay at home. I don't want anything to happen to you all. Dongwoo take good care of the dongsaengs and Woohyun, help me call the police." I instructed them and they nodded before Manager hyung drove off. "Sungkyu ah, you should stay at home too. It's dangerous, as you said." Manager hyung said. "Ani, I can't just sit at home and do nothing, I'll.. I'll go crazy." I messed up my hair in frustration. "We're lucky I put a tracking device in your phone." Manager hyung muttered as he followed the GPS in the phone. 

When we were at somewhere quite deserted, hyung's phone black out. "YA! YA! YA!" I pressed every single button I could but nothing happened. ", why does the battery runs out at this time!" Manager hyung messed up his hair. "I guess we'll have to wait till the police are here." He said but I was already out of the car. "Where do you think you're going?!" He quickly got off the car and stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Hyung, I can't just sit here and wait. I can't.." Tears filled my eyes as I pleaded hyung to let me go. "I'll go with you." He replied. "No hyung, you just stay here, I'll be fine. Who will be there for the members if something happened to you?" I swept his hand off my arm but he stopped me again. "I'm not going to let you go alone, Infinite need you too." He said. "Hyung, just listen to me this once.." I begged. "Be careful." I nodded and he returned back into the car. 

I ran towards the deserted housesand looked into all the windows but there wasn't anyone at all. "HANI AH! HANI!" I yelled and listened carefully for any response but there was none. "Aish! Where the hell are you?! Please be safe!" I messed up my hair in frustration as I ran further into the place and looked through windows. "-LEAVE HIM ALONE!" A scream was heard and I quickly ran towards where I thought it came from. I kicked the door open and found a girl kicking the lifeless Hani on the ground. The girl turned to glare at me but her eyes soften once her mind registered who I am. "YA! GET AWAY FROM HER!" I gripped on the girls shoulder and pulled her away in full force. "Oppa.." The girl winced. "Hani.. Hani ah.." I ran to her and untied her from the chair. I got hit by something hard and everything around me darkens. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"Enough sleep?" The girl poured a bucket of water over me again. I opened my eyes and saw Sungkyu oppa tied to the chair I was sitting on earlier. I am still tied up but no longer on the chair. "Oppa.." I groaned. "SHUT UP!" She slapped me. Her voice seemed to wake oppa up. He groaned and opened his eyes. "Oppa!" I shouted but got another slap. "DO NOT HURT HER!" Sungkyu oppa shouted and struggled to get out of the ropes. "I loved you, oppa, I loved you. But you dated his girl, you hurt me because of this girl. I don't need you anymore!" She screamed and started kicking him like a mad woman. "Don't! Please don't hit him!" I cried but she wouldn't listen. "PLEASE DON'T HIT HIM, I'LL LEAVE, I'LL LEAVE HIM." I begged and she stopped. "It's no use, Choi Hani. I don't need him anymore. I'll kill him since I can't have him." She smirked and walked over to grab a chair. "NO! NO! NO!" I screamed and crawled over to Sungkyu oppa. "Hani, don't! Stay away!" He yelled but I kept crawling. When she was about to throw the chair onto him, I quickly threw myself over him and felt a sharp pain on the back of my head before passing out. 

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

I heard someone scream so I opened my eyes. "Oppa!" Hani shouted and got slapped by the girl. "DO NOT HURT HER!" I shouted and struggled to get out of the ropes. "I loved you, oppa, I loved you. But you dated his girl, you hurt me because of this girl. I don't need you anymore!" She screamed and started kicking me like a mad woman. "Don't! Please don't hit him!" I heard Hani shout. "PLEASE DON'T HIT HIM, I'LL LEAVE, I'LL LEAVE HIM." Hani begged and the girl stopped. "It's no use, Choi Hani. I don't need him anymore. I'll kill him since I can't have him." She said. She walked away, but I couldn't really see anything since i felt dizzy after her kicks. "NO! NO! NO!" Hani screamed and started crawling towards me. "Hani, don't! Stay away!" I yelled but she kept coming. The next thing I knew was that Hani threw herself on me and a chair was thrown onto her. "HANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I cried and lost consciousness when I heard police sirens.
 
 
 

HEY HEY!

Double update today!! ^^
Hope you all like it and leave some comments! 
Thank you~ :D

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul