The wedding day

Destined

---Hani's POV---

"Oh, kamsahamnida!" I bowed after the PD explained the details to me. Apparently, I'm not supposed to know who my other half is until the "wedding day" itself. "We'll see you tomorrow at 9am, okay?" I nodded and bowed before leaving the company. "Niga yisseoyaman yeogiga paradise~ eokjiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise ohoh~" My phone started ringing. "Yoboseyo?" I answered. "Hani ah! How's the interview?! Who's the guy?! When are you going to start filming?! Can I come too?" Hyemi started bombarding me with all sorts of questions. "Ya ya ya, I'm going to hang up if you don't stop asking questions." I groaned and she immediately quiet down. "The interview was okay.. I don't know who the guy is until our "wedding day".. I'm going to start filming tomorrow. And no, you can't come because you have lessons." I answered all her questions, earning whines from her. "I'll invite you when you're free, oh?" I asked and she quickly agreed.

 

I was walking into the company feeling lethargic. I was too excited that I can't sleep last night. All the tossing and turnings on bed causes my body to ache. "Hani-shi, you're here! From today on, I'll be your assistant, my name is Haneul." A girl approached me and dragged me along with her into the changing room even before I could introduce myself to her. "Please sit here, we'll get you ready for the filming first." She sat me down in front of the mirror and one girl was straightening my hair while the other was doing my make up. "Alright, so later, you will be interviewed before picking out your wedding gown and getting ready for your wedding at 2pm." She said digging into her bag for something. "What about the groom?" I asked, careful not to disrupt the make up artist. "Oh, he'll be there waiting for you." I nodded and looked into the mirror. 'I feel like a star.' I thought to myself.

"We'll start filming now!" Someone shouted and I sat up straight and looked into the camera nervously. "Hani-shi, relax okay? The camera won't bite." The PD chuckled. "Okay!" I giggled a bit and did some deep breathing exercises. "Anyeonghaseyo, Choi Hani imnida!" I bowed and face the camera again. "What is your ideal type of husband?" The PD asked. "Umm.. I would want my husband to have broad shoulder for me to lean on, always believe in me and trusts me." I replied. "Who do you think your husband will be?" She asked. "Hmm... I really have no idea.. But I do hope that he will be my idol." I chuckled. "Who is your idol?" "Kim Sungkyu-shi from Infinite." I shyly said and covered my face, knowing that I was blushing. "OKAY! GOOD! Now Hani-shi will pick out her wedding gown and get ready for the wedding.

"Oh! Anyeonghaseyo, Mr cameraman!" I bowed when I saw the cameraman again and he chuckled softly. Then the camera starts rolling again. "Which should I pick?" I took out a few gowns and looked at them for a long time. "This it is!" I said and headed towards the dressing room. "No cameras allowed!" I said before closing the curtains in front of the cameraman. Haneul helped my put on the gown which was a very tough thing to do since the gown was super long. "Thank you Haneul!" I beamed when we finished. I opened the curtain to see a pair of white heels and I put it on carefully while trying to blanace myself by holding onto Haneul's shoulder. "How do I look?" I said when the camera starts rolling. And I twirled myself a little bit. Just when I stumbled a bit, all the staffs almost ran out to help me but I managed to stay balance and they all sighed in relieve. I sat down at the dressing table and they started doing my make up and hair.

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

After my make up was done, I sat infront of the camera and they started the interview. "Anyeonghaseyo, Sungkyu imnida!" I waved at the camera. "Sungkyu-shi, you know who your wife is right?" They started asking. "Yes, I saw her during the first filming." "How do you think of her?" "Umm.. She looks cute, nice, clumsy but a little too naive." I laughed. "But I will protect her, because I'm cool. Cool guy!" I said proudly. "Aww, how sweet! Is she your ideal type of wife?" "Sort of? Hahahahahaah! But I liked the the minute I saw her so i guess this will work well." I smiled. After the interview finished, I headed to the dressing room to touch up on my make up and put on the white suit that they prepared. "Hyung! Congrats on your wedding day!" Dongwoo who was wearing a black suit with a green bow tie appeared at the door. "Thanks!" I replied hugging him. "Congrats hyung!" The other members started crowding around us and we ended up doing a group hug (and only separated when manager hyung managed to pry them out of me).

The stylist noona quickly tidied up my suit when we reached the location. "Okay, Sungkyu-shi, the bride will be here soon. So please go get ready. You don't have to say the real vow during the ceremony since it's not a real wedding. Just say something related oh?" She said and hurriedly went off after I nodded. I walked over to the end of the aisle where the podium was and looked at the audience. The Infinite members, Tasty hyungs, Defconn hyung and Hyungdon hyung was chatting away. "I can do this.." I muttered under my breath.

Just then, a car pulled up and the chauffeur opened the door. Hani climbed out of the car clumsily with her long gown, earning laughs from the audience. "Seems like Sungkyu found the right one." Hyungdon hyung smiled. Once she steadied herself, she started walking towards me. Everyone started their little conversations on how pretty she was but my attention was solely on her. For that moment, she didn't looked like the clumsy girl that tripped over her own feets on the street, she didn't look like the girl who didn't know how to read a map, she didn't look like the naive girl who was tricked. She looked like a goddess. Suddenly she stopped when she was a few steps away from me and removed her veil. "Oh. My. God." Her eyes opened widely and we stared at each other for a long time. Does she not want to marry me? Why did she stop? Defconn hyung stood up and stood beside Hani, placing her arm in his. "Don't be nervous." He muttered and led her to me. "Happy marriage." He smiled and patted our hands after he placed her hands on mine. He went back to his seat and we turned to face the audience.

"Oppa, pinch me." She suddenly turned to me and said. "Wae?" I asked. " I can't believe I'm going to marry my idol!" She beamed and jumped in excitement. "You're not dreaming~" The audience shouted and she stopped jumping. "Oh, okay, sorry!" She replied and we chuckled. "Umm.. From now on, I'll protect you till the end. This is my promise to you." I held her hands and looked into her eyes. She started blushing and replied, "I'll be by you till the end, oppa." Everyone stood up and started cheering. "Thank you." We said when Sungjong handed me a box. "HYUNG! IT'S OUR WEDDING GIFT!" The members shouted. "Thanks guys!" I said and opened the box. I took the smaller ring and slid into her finger and she did the same with the bigger ring. "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Everyone chanted. "No~" I waved my hand at them. Shyly, I pulled Hani and hugged her tightly. We got married.

 

 

 


Hi everyone!

It's sad to know that no one commented on my story. Hope you guys can leave some comments alright! :(
And I hope to have more subscribers too!!!!
Hope you all love the story! <3

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul