I'll be your eyes then.

Destined

---Hani's POV---

I woke up to darkness all around me, no matter how I blinked, the darkness just wouldn't go away. "Umma.. Umma.. Turn on the lights.." I sobbed as I tried to reach out for the switch. Am I blind already? Did the surgery fail? Is that why I can't see anything at all? My mind was in a mess. I fell off the bed and winced at the pain. I couldn't stand up, my legs were too numb and too weak to support my weight. "IS ANYONE THERE!?" I yelled and I heard footsteps rushing into the room. "Why are you on the floor?!" Jaekyung unni gasped and helped me back to the bed. "Did it fail? Is that why I can't see a thing?" I sobbed and she hugged me. "Gwenchana.. Gwenchana.." She hugged me tightly, letting me cry on her shoulders. Umma, I can't see you anymore.. Sungkyu oppa, I can't see you anymore.. I can't see anyone or anything anymore..

 

---Sungkyu's POV---

"Umma.." I looked up and saw umma standing at the door with her arms crossed over her chest. "Why are you doing this to yourself? You lost so much weight.." She sighed and cupped her hands over my cheeks. "Do you think she'll be happy if she sees you like this?" She asked and I felt a sharp pain in my heart. No, Hani wouldn't be happy to see me like this.. "Hani's in the hospital now. She had a surgery done 2 days ago, she's blind now.. I'm sorry to tell you this only now.." She frowned. "Bwoh?" I widened my eyes in shock. "Remember the time where she got hit by your fan? The doctor say that a blood clot is pressing on the nerves, causing her blindess. She didn't want to be your burden, neither did she want to see you sad, that's why she didn't tell you and left." She said. "Pabo." I muttered under my breath and earned a smack on the back of my head. "Silly son, what are you waiting for?" She pushed me towards the door. 

 

---Hani's POV---

A few days past and I got used to the darkness, and of course to the fact that I'm blind. "Sungkyu oppa's calling." My voice in my phone said. I felt for my phone on my bed, took it up and waited for the call to end. I admit that I was selfish, selfish to be happy thinking that he still remembers me, thinking that he still misses me. I put the phone back down on the bed when the vibrations stop and wiped my tears off. I was trying to reach for my music player when i heard footsteps walking into the room. "Jaekyung unni, can you pass me my music player?" I smiled and stared into blank space since I couldn't see a thing. "Are there any news of Infinite in twitter?" I asked, wishing there were updated news on Sungkyu oppa. I felt the person walked closer towards the bed and the familiar scent from the person becomes stronger..

"Oppa.." It came out more like a whisper. Shocked, I tried to climbed out of bed to hide myself. I couldn't let him see me like this. I lost my balance and fell on the floor and a pair of strong arms quickly lifted me and placed me on the bed. "Oppa.. Mianhae.." Tears flowed down my cheeks uncontrollably. My hands reached out for him and I felt him sat down on the bed in front of me. "Is it scary?" He asked as he tucked my hair behind my ears. "Ani.." I smiled and reached out to caress his face. My hands started from his forehead, tracing down to his small eyes and I smiled. "Oppa, you still have your small eyes." I traced my fingers down to his nose and moved to his cheeks. "Don't cry.." I said when I felt moist cheeks. "Don't.. Don't ever leave again." He pulled me into his arms. 

"Sungkyu oppa's an idol. He's already having a slightly harder time when he have a girlfriend. If you're blind, he's going to have an even harder time." Minah's words pierced through my heart once more. I'm blind and I'll just be a burden to him. "Forget me." I said as I pushed him away. "I'll never do that." He tried to pull me back closer to him but I resisted. "I'll just be a burden, don't you get it? I'M BLIND!" I cried out loud. "You won't.. You won't be a burden." He wiped the tears off my face. "I'm blind oppa, I can't see.." I sobbed. "I'll be your eyes then." He pulled me closer to him by the waist and I just sobbed into his chest. "Don't you ever leave me again." He said as he snuggled closer. "I missed you." I whispered. "I missed you more than you could imagine." He chuckled and leaned down, pecking my lips lightly. 

"CHOI HANI!" Hyemi yelled and I heard her stomping into the room. "I can't save you, you made this mistake." Sungkyu oppa released me from his arms and stood up from the bed. "WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! DAMN IT!" She sat down on my bed and shook me like a rag doll. "I just didn't want you to worry about me. You just started on your dream career not long ago." I said and she hugged me tightly. "I WAS SO MISERABLE!" She yelled into my ears. "That's enough, do you want to damage her ears?" Sungkyu oppa chuckled and I felt Hyemi pull away. "Oh, and I told your family about this. I think they'll be here by.... Now!" She said and true enough the door went slamming open. "Why didn't you tell us?! Poor girl, suffering this all alone.." Umma carassed my face. "Mianhae umma." I smiled as I reached to her face and started feeling her forehead, high cheekbones and her jawline. "So this is how umma's like.." I chuckled as I felt her. She pulled my hands away suddenly and got up from my bed. She was crying, I don't have to see to know but I just kept quiet since she might feel better this way.

 
 

Good Morning everyone!

A short update to compensate for the long wait!
I'm very pleased to know that you guys have been waiting for my update and that there are quite a few of new subscribers and comments!
THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH! <3
And! Sungkyu finally found out about Hani! Our Dongwoo's smart to ask Mrs Kim for help, don't you think? :p

Do remember to leave some comments! ^^

Manyloves,
Inspiritsoul