The fan letter

Destined

---Hani's POV---

The issue on the fangirls were all over the news. Sungkyu oppa and I appeared on most of the newspaper and on news in Korea. Most of the fangirls were pretty upset about Sungkyu oppa and I getting hurt and of course, my anti(s) were happy that I got hurt. They were also upset when our WGM have to end so abruptly but we can't do anything about it since the crew already found a new couple to replace us and Sungkyu oppa will be busy preparing for his next solo album. As for me, I found a simple job, just staying at home to enter some data into the computer for a few companies. I've been dizzy more often and my vision blurs more often too. "UNNI! YOU'RE FAMOUS!" My younger sister yelled into the phone as soon I picked up. "Give that to me!" I heard umma said. "Yoboseyo? Hani ah?" Now that I heard her voice, I realised how much I missed her, how much I missed my family. "Yeh, umma." I replied. "Why didn't you let me know that you were hospitalised? We were so worried!" Umma chided. "Sorry umma, I didn't want you guys to worry. I'm fine anyways." I chuckled. "Araso araso, call me as soon as possible if anything happens alright?" Shesaid. "Yeh umma, I will. I miss you umma." My voice trembled and tears started forming in my eyes. "We miss you too. We're coming back during her holidays. See you soon?" She said. "Okay, see you soon. Take care of your health." I said. "You too." She replied and we hung up shortly after. 

"Woah woah woah woah woah!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. "Wae wae wae wae wae?!" Hyemi ran into my room frantically. "You... Internet..." I couldn't make out a sentence because I was too surprised. She gave up waiting for me to explain and pushed me away so she could see what was on my laptop screen. "Oh my god." She fell on her knees. "YA! IS IT PAINFUL?!" I shouted as I helped her up and sat her on my bed. "Of course it is, now I know that I'm not dreaming. I'm on the internet.." She uttered with her eyes wide open. "Who? What? Why?" She mumbled and I was about to ask her what happened when my phone rang. "yoboseyo?" I answered. "Oh! Hani-shi. Is your friend Hyemi-shi next to you?" Sungkyu oppa's sajangnim said. "Ah, yea, sure." I said and handed the phone over to Hyemi before mouthing 'sajangnim'. "Yoboseyo?" She answered. "Yeh...... Yeh.... I understand.... Really? Thank you! Thank you so much!" She smiled brightly. "What just happened?!" I asked when she hung up the call. "Apparently, someone put the video of me dancing on the internet and sajangnim saw it. I'm...... going to be a Woollim trainee!" She squealed. "You're joking!" I yelled. "I'm not!" She beamed. "YAY!" The both of us laughed and jumped on the bed happily. We lay down beside each other once we calmed down and stared at the ceiling for a while. "Hyemi, will you still be my friend even when you're famous?" I asked and got a pillow thrown on my face. "You think?!" She yelled and we laughed. "We have to celebrate!" I beamed. "I'll do the cooking so you get the ingredients." She said and pushed me out of the bed. 

"Tomato.... Tomato...... Here!" I found the tomato sauce and placed some into the plastic bag before putting it into my basket. I felt dizzy again when I looked up on my list of things to buy, my vision blurred and rubbed my eyes but it doesn't seemed to help. I got more dizzy so I tried to hold onto the shelves for support but I didn't know that the carton above wasn't placed properly and it was going to drop on me. I was too weak to move away so I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the pain which never came. Instead, I felt a hand supporting my waist and another on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to realise that my head was leaning on a broad chest and I just stood there, in his arms in shock before he spoke. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Umm, yea, thank you." I looked up at him and gave a weak smile. He is tall, even taller than Sungkyu oppa. He's handsome too, but to me, he was nothing compared to Sungkyu oppa. He just stood there, with me still in his arms, staring into my eyes. "Umm, thank you, I think you can let me go now." I smiled and wriggled a little out of his grasp. "Uh, sorry.." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Thank you again." I bowed before leaving him. "I should go visit the doctors.." I muttered to myself as I continued searching for the ingredients needed. 

 

---Hyungsik's POV---

I was arguing with my friend, Kwanghee about on how he shouldn't probe into my privacy when I saw a girl standing under a falling carton. She doesn't look like she's going to avoid it any time so I quickly rushed towards her and pulled her by the waist away from the carton. She stood there in my arms for about a few seconds in shock. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Umm, yea, thank you." She looked up at me and smiled. Now I finally understood the feeling of 'butterflies in my stomach'. Butterflies were really fluttering in my stomach when I saw her face. She had those beautiful long lashes and big doe eyes, she looks like an angel sent from heaven, or so I thought. "Umm, thank you, I think you can let me go now." She smiled, breaking my thoughts and wriggle abit out of my arms. "Uh, sorry.." I rubbed the back of his neck. "Thank you again." She bowed and left me standing there. "Lovestrucked?" Kwanghee flung an arm around my shoulder as he looked from me to the girl. "She's beautiful.." I continued staring at her as she looked around the stall. "Yes, lovestrucked. Now let's go!" Kwanghee laughed and pulled me away. 

 

---Hyemi's POV---

"What are you guys doing here?" I stood at the door with 7 boys smiling brightly at me. "TO CELEBRATE!" They said in unison and pushed past me to get into the house. "Did you miss me?" Woohyun oppa wrapped his arms around my waist. "Of course." I smiled and pecked on his lips. "Enough!" The 6 yelled so we pulled away chuckling. "Where's Hani?" Sungkyu oppa asked. "I told her to get food from the convenient stall so we could cook some food to celebrate." I said. "WITHOUT US?!" Sungyeol crossed his arms and glared at me. "YA YA YA! Go sulk to your Myungsoo!" Woohyun oppa stood infront of me to defend me. "Come here~" Myungsoo opened his arms and Sungyeol smacked his arms away. "I'll go help her then." Sungkyu oppa opened the door to see Hani standing at the door. "Oppa?" She looked at him in surprise. "HANI!" The 6 greeted her and she looked even more shocked. "To celebrate, they say." I chuckled and she nodded. 

"Will it affect us?" I whispered as I rested my head on Woohyun's chest as we sat on the couch at the balcony, gazing at the stars. "Affect us what?" He played with my hair. "Us, being together? I mean, I'll be a trainee. Are we allowed to date?" I got up from his chest and frowned. "I told Sajangnim about our relationship. And so far he didn't said anything, so it's fine I guess." He smiled and pulled me back into his arms. "Let's just stay like this forever, hmm?" He said before kissing the top of my head softly. "Is that a proposal?!" I sat up and placed my hands on my hips. "Yes?" He smirked. "I don't want this kind of proposal!" I pouted and he took the chance to kiss me. "I love you." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine when we pulled away to breathe. "Me too, I love you too." I replied. 

 

---Hani's POV---

"I'M NEVER EVER GOING TO WATCH HORROR MOVIES AGAIN!" Sungyeol oppa hollered as he ducked his head against Myungsoo oppa's chest. Myungsoo oppa patted his head and smirked. I really wonder what's the relationship between the 2 sometimes, they seemed more like bestfriends, but they claimed that they are straight. "SHH! IT'S THE EXCITING PART!" Sungjong whispered loudly (it wasn't exactly a whisper). "Get used to it." Sungkyu oppa said as I snuggled closer in his arms. I looked over to the other side of the room where Hoya oppa was sitting uncomfortably with Dongwoo's head on his chest, fast asleep. "He really can sleep anywhere and anytime, can't he?" I chuckled and Sungkyu oppa nodded. "Come." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into my room, closing the door behind him. "YA! What are you trying to do?!" My eyes widened and I used my arms to cover my chest. "What do you think I'm going to do?" He smirked and walked towards me, causing me to back away and fall onto my bed. He leaned closer and closer and I closed my eyes tightly. "I didn't know you had a dirty mind." He chuckled and sat down beside me. "Aish!" I laughed and smacked his chest.

"I found this while I was reading all my fan letters." He held out an envelope. It looks awfully familiar. Then it strucked me. "WHY DID YOU BRING IT HERE?!" I yelled and tried to get the letter back. I was so embarrassed. When I was a fangirl, I used to pray so hard for him to read my fan letters. But now when he was boasting about it in front of my face, I didn't want him to read it anymore. "Wae?!" He yelled as he stretched out his arm so I couldn't get the letter. "It's embarrassing! You haven't read it right?!" I yelled and he chuckled, shoving my hands off his arm. "Dear Sungkyu oppa.." He started reading. "YOU MEMORISED IT?!" I felt my face flush. I have to get it back! I used more strength to get it back from him and he ended up lying on my bed with me hovering over him. "HYUNG! Do you want some-" Myungsoo oppa stood at the door with an icecream, staring at us with his mouth opened widely. "Icecream?" He whispered. The both of us looked at him and looked back at each other and quickly scrambled out of the bed. "Sure!" Sungkyu oppa scratched his head, putting the letter back into his pocket.

 


HELLO!

A big thank you to those who left me really nice comments! I really appreciates them!
And I've included Hyungsik from ZEA into this fic.
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Continue leaving me comments alright! ^^

Many loves,
Inspiritsoul