Author's Note

Unexpected Drama

Hello guys. I updated with a new chapter recently and said that I was going to update with another chapter that weekend. However, a very unfortunate accident happened that impacted the Kpop world. Ladies Code was in a car accident where the driver and Eunb passed away with the other members injured, especially RiSe. Sadly, RiSe was strong through her surgeries and fight to recover, but passed away also. Even though I didn't follow Ladies Code, it hurts me so much to hear about what happened because they were just too young. I know that they are all together now and can rest in peace watching over the girls. 

So, out of respect, I didn't want to update. I feel bad about not keeping my promise about updating, but I just couldn't after what happened. I wanted the focus to be on Ladies Code. Anyway, I will not neglect my update and will do it soon. Most likely this weekend or sooner. It depends since 9/11 is this week, which is a very melancholy day for me as a New Yorker.

Well, I will not leave you empty-handed on this update, so I will reveal the new poster for this story. It was accidently deleted the first time after spending a long time on the poster. I hope you guys like it.

Lastly, guys...please be safe and stay healthy. Even though I don't personally know you all, I still like to know how you guys are doing and hoping that you're all okay. Stay happy!<3