Chapter 17

Unexpected Drama

 

I panic a little turning my back to him, but try to stay calm "What are you talking about?"

"Kate-ah, I just saw you and Jonghyun-hyung kiss." Key says with a tone that's telling me that I can’t lie my way out. I turn back around quickly with a shocked expression and I see Key has a smirk on his face.

I sigh walking over to my bed and sitting down, "Arasseo, arasseo."

"So you and hyung are a couple!" Key says a little loud getting excited.

I shush him because I didn't want the other to hear him, "Anio! We're not a couple!" I see his face go from being excited to now confused. He walks over closer to my bed, but doesn't sit. Key gives me a look that clearly wants me to explain what I mean. I sigh once again looking down at my hands, "We've only had one date...well two if you count today as a date."

"So...you're going to be a couple?"

"Molla." I look up at him and see his face have a worried expression.

"...Do you like someone else?" I stay quiet looking back down, but it answers his question. "I knew it was him." I hear him say quietly to himself. "Well, we'll talk another time. The others are waiting for us...but Kate-ah..." He starts walking towards the door and I look to him. Key turns around, "I would decide soon before it gets more serious."

"Ne, I know." He opens the door to walk out, but I remember something and stand up, "Key-eomma!"

"Ne?" Key says turning his head around to me.

"Um...do you mind keeping it a secret? I don't want anyone to really know." He smiles and gives me a nod, "Gomawo." We walk back into the living room with blankets and pillows. We see everyone ready to pass out any minute, I chuckle to myself.

"Yah! What took you two so long!?" Jonghyun says walking over to us. Key and I look at each other both giving a look.

Key looks back to Jonghyun walking past him bumping his shoulder on purpose showing his diva attitude "You're so impatient! Maybe if you helped us we wouldn't have taken so long!" I see Jonghyun pout and mumble something inaudible to himself. I set up the couch for myself while the guys put blankets on the floor where they're sleeping. All of us say good night to each other and turn out the lights.

It's been about a half hour and I'm still awake looking up at the ceiling. I try everything sleeping position possible, but no luck. I look down at the floor and see the animals sleeping soundly. Jonghyun and Key are sleeping close to each other. I squint and I see Jonghyun's eyes slightly open. 'So he does sleep with his eyes open sometimes!' I move my gaze over to Minho and Taemin who are cuddled close to each other.'Aw 2Min! So cute! I wish I had my camera on hand...wait! I have my phone!' I grab my phone and stretch my arm over the couch as close as I can get to them. I snap the picture then giggle like a fan girl to myself looking at it. I put my phone away and then when I look over to Onew, I hardly see him because he has completely covered himself with the blanket. Starting to feel sleepy, I try to get comfortable again this time succeeding and I quickly drift off to sleep.

I wake up sitting up slowly stretching and look at my surroundings. 'Oh yea...we all slept in the living room last night.' Looking around the living room, I sigh smiling to myself. 'It wasn't that long ago that I was sleeping on the couch and only supposed to stay a week.' I look down and see that I'm the first one awake. I'm able to see them clearer since it's now morning with the sun shining through the windows. ‘They look like little kids.' My eyes fall on Jonghyun and I remember what Key said to me. My smile turns into a frown 'I need some air and time to myself to think.'

Quickly washing up and getting dressed out of my panda pajamas I head out the door making sure to not wake up the guys. I look down at my phone, ‘I still need to change my phone.’ I walk down to a phone store and look around to find a new phone. About five minutes pass until I spot one I like then buy it. After exiting the store, I decide to walk to the park that’s close to the dorms and end up going to the playground area.

Since it's really early, there's no one here. Immediately I spot the swings, which are my favorite thing in the park, and sit on one of them. Before swinging, I transfer all my info, pictures, and contacts to my new phone from my old one. I put my new phone in my pocket then stare at the old one, ‘Now I should stop getting calls from you.’ Quickly putting the old phone in my bag, my feet push off the ground and it starts swinging back and forth. I enjoy the slight breeze while looking up at the clear sky. I stop after a while and just sway instead now thinking. 'I just had an amazing day yesterday with all of them...but why do I feel so lousy?' I’m shocked when I feel a tear escape from my right eye. I bring my hand up to wipe it and look up at the sky sighing, ‘It feels like only yesterday that it was my first day in Korea. I never even imagined being here as a trainee for SM…definitely didn’t expect to debut right away. Plus…I never expected that I would ever see SHINee…and now I’m living with them in the same dorm. Taemin has become my best friend, Onew is like my older brother, Key is like a mother, Minho…well my feelings have grown stronger towards him and I never thought we could be friends, and Jonghyun…’ My mind snaps right back to what Key told me last night. I groan thinking about it and agreeing with what he said. ‘I’ve only been on two dates with him, but I’m still unsure. Jonghyun has been so nice to me and I can see how much he likes me. If I keep moving forward with him, I can’t be iffy with how I feel about him…it’s not fair. I like him, I really do, but…Minho.’ This time I mentally smack myself, ‘Ugh! Minho is in a relationship with Krystal! I can’t wait to see if I’m ever in a relationship with him!’ I take a deep breath taking out my new phone and flip through my photos to a picture of Minho and Jonghyun together, “This is so confusing…”

All of a sudden I feel arms wrap around my shoulder, “What’s so confusing?” I turn my head quickly to find out that the person who surprised me is Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun-oppa!?” I say loudly quickly putting my phone back into my pocket.

“Surprised?” He chuckles and takes the swing next to me.

“A little…what are you doing here?”

I look over to see him pondering, “Well, I saw you leave the dorm and I thought it would be good if I got some fresh air too.”

“So basically what you’re saying is…you followed me.” I raise my eyebrow at him.

“Anio! I mean…at first, but then I lost you, so I just decided to walk around the park. When I came to the playground area, I saw you here.” He rubs his head look away from me obviously embarrassed. I find it cute and smile. He quickly snaps his head back to me smirking, “Want to see who can swing the highest?”

“You’re on!” With that said, we start to swing slowly getting higher and higher. Jonghyun is able to get higher than me quickly, but I slowly start matching him. We’re both neck and neck, but all of a sudden I get a surge of fear of feeling like I’m now too high where I might circle around or just fall, so I stop. My swing sways slower and slower getting lower. Jonghyun takes notice and also stops. We’re both back to just swaying a little back and forth.

“Why did you stop?” he asks curiously.

“…I started getting scared…” I feel embarrassed like I’m a little kid so I look away. I feel my left cheek get pinched by Jonghyun and pull away, “Yah!”

I see his face plastered with a huge grin, “You’re so cute, Kate-ah!” I blush from his comment and expression. Then he throws his arms in the air cheering like a little kid, “I win!” I laugh from his childish behavior and he joins in. The laughter from both of us calms down into chuckles, then stopping completely. We sway on the swings slightly in silence for a while enjoying the weather even though it’s still slightly cold.

“I wish Spring can officially be here now.” I break the silence.

“Ne, I hope the weather gets warmer soon. Kate-ah?”

“Mm?” My head leans back letting the sun beat down on it while my eyes are closed.

“I wanted to ask you something.”

I remember something all of a sudden, “Jonghyun-oppa I forgot to tell you! Key-oppa found out about us!”

“Eoteokke?” He asks slightly surprised.

“He spotted us last night when I kissed you.” My cheeks burn remembering that I kissed him.

“Well, I guess we can tell everyone about us then.”

“Anio, we don’t have to. I talked to him and he said he won’t tell the other guys.” Jonghyun gets up suddenly and grabs the chains to my swing leaning over me.

“Kate-ah, why do we need to be kept a secret?” His tone sounds serious catching me off-guard.

“It would be bad if your fans or the media knew about us.” I say this trying hard to not meet his eyes. I hear him groan from frustration walking away from me.

He turns back around and I see him even more frustrated, “I don’t understand why we can’t even tell the guys about us!”

I feed off his anger and I now stand up from my swing, “Because!” but I can’t explain why, at least not the real reason, “Because…” I sit back down on my swing with my head down. I can hear Jonghyun take a deep sigh.

“Kate-ah, what’s going on between us?” My eyes open wide from what he says and the serious tone he says it in.

My head lifts up to look at him with a slight shocked expression, “Mwo?”

“I want to know if this will lead to anything or not.” Jonghyun says in the same serious tone. I’m taken off-guard with this topic being brought up. ‘It’s like he read my mind earlier.’

I stutter my response looking away from his stare, “O-oppa…w-we’ve only been on two dates so far.”

“I know, but we’ve known each other for quite a while now even before we started dating.” I stay silent looking down at my hands not knowing how to respond. Once again, I hear him sigh and now walking towards me. I see his feet stop right in front of me, but I still don’t look up at Jonghyun. Since I don't look up, he crouches down so he can look up at me to make eye contact.

“Kate-ah,” his voice is now softer along with the look in his eyes, “…I really like you. I was your first kiss, and you let me be your first date, so…can I be your first boyfriend?”

I get teary-eyed from what he says and break the eye contact, “…Molla.” I look back to him and see his face unchanging, but I see his fall slightly even though he’s trying to hide it. ‘Jonghyun has been nothing, but sweet to me…and I’m hurting him because of my stupid confused feelings.’

“Arasseo. You don’t need to answer me now, I don’t want to pressure you, but I would like an answer soon.” I give him a small nod and I see him smile a little. “How about we walk around the park a little?” He stands up from his crouching position holding out his hand for me. I hesitantly take his hand and he pulls me up from sitting on the swing. Jonghyun keeps a hold of my hand and we start walking in a direction. Both of us don’t say anything for about ten minutes. I myself feel awkward, so I’ll be the one to speak up first.

“Oppa?” I start saying.

“Ne?

I hesitate with the question a little, “Why exactly do you-” my question gets cut off from a sneeze.

“Bless you.” He says in English with a little accent which makes me chuckle. “Why exactly do I..what?”

“Why exactly do-” I’m once again interrupted by a sneeze. Jonghyun says “Bless you” again and I try to ask for the third time. “Why exac-” Another sneeze and I now groan from irritation.

“Yah, are you feeling ok?” He stops walking making me do the same and touches my forehead.  “Aigo! You feel warm…you are sick! It must have been from getting wet in the rain yesterday.”

“Hajiman…oppa, I feel fine.” I spoke too soon because all of a sudden I feel dizzy which makes me fall over to Jonghyun who catches me by the shoulder.

“I need to get you back to the dorm so you can rest.” I don’t argue now feeling the sickness take over me. We walk back to the dorms and the whole time Jonghyun makes sure I don’t fall over again. We enter our dorm to find that no one’s home. “Where did the guys go?” I just shrug to Jonghyun’s question since I’m also wondering. He helps me to my room and makes me lay down in my bed then puts the covers over me. “Be right back.” Jonghyun leaves my room only to come back in five minutes with a cloth and thermometer. He lays the cloth on my head that feels nice and cool then sticks the thermometer in my mouth. While waiting for what my temperature is, his phone rings. He picks it up, “Yoboseyo? Ah! Taemin-ah! Where did you guys go?” I see him listening to whatever Taemin is telling him and does a few nods before hanging up with a final “I’ll be there soon.” After Jonghyun takes the thermometer out of my mouth I ask him what’s going on.

“What did Taemin-ah say to you?” I ask curiously.

“They went to the salon. Our manager wants us to change our hair.” He looks at the thermometer, “Your temperature is one-hundred three degrees, and you definitely need to stay in bed to rest.”

“Omo! I won’t see Key-oppa’s multi-colored highlights, Taemin-ah’s mushroom hair, Minho-oppa’s long hair, Onew-oppa’s light brown hair, and your blonde to brown faded hair anymore!?” My face clearly reads devastated while I sit up in my bed quickly.

He chuckles at my reaction and lightly pushes me to lie down again, “Ne, don’t worry, we’ll still look as attractive as ever.” Jonghyun’s face turns into a smirk, “Especially me.”

I roll my eyes at him, “Arasseo, arasseo. Go before you get in trouble with your manager. I’ll be sleeping and when I wake up, I expect to see you guys looking as attractive as ever.” I hear him clear his throat and I laugh, “Especially you.”

“I’ll be back in a few hours.” I nod to him. Before he leaves, Jonghyun leans down close and gives me a peck on the cheek then pulls away a little so he’s inches away from my face. He smiles, “Feel better, Kate-ah. Also…remember what I said earlier.”

I give him a nod then smile back at him, “Gomawo.” After that, he left leaving me to rest to try and get rid of this fever. I toss and turn for a good half hour not being able to sleep. ‘Jonghyun is so sweet to me. He wants an answer and I know he doesn’t want to keep waiting because it would be unfair to him.’ I flip over and stuff my face into my pillow, “I don’t know what to do!” I shout in my pillow in English. I turn back facing the ceiling putting the cloth back on my finally feeling sleepy. Next ten minutes, I’m out cold.

I don’t know if I’m dreaming or not because I’m with Yoogeun at the playground near the dorms. I was there not too long ago, so maybe, this isn’t a dream. I’m at the end of the slide waiting for him to slide down. Yoogeun cheerfully slides down while I grab him and lift him up when he gets to the bottom. I spin him around and he laughs enjoying it. Finally I put him down and when I do, he runs in a direction. I look to see where he’s running to, but it’s more like who he’s running to. There’s someone standing by one of the trees with their back to me. I walk towards the person to see that it’s a guy, but I still can’t tell who it is. Once Yoogeun reaches him, the guy lifts him up and I see Yoogeun being happy to see him. My curiosity grows and I start walking faster to see who the guy is. When I get close I run in anticipation of who it is. Right when I’m about to grab his shoulder to turn him around, I feel a jolt.

I sit up out of bed quickly and next thing I know is I hear a loud thump. I blink a few times looking around remembering that I’m in my room sick with a fever. Then I see legs sticking up in the air at the side of my bed. I look down to see someone on the floor. Once they sit up I get to see the face.

“O…Onew-oppa!?” I’m surprised to see his new hair. It’s still light brown, but it’s definitely cut shorter.

“Mianhae, I didn’t mean to wake you up. The guys asked me to check on you. I was about to check your forehead, but you sat up so quickly and lost balance ending with me falling.” He rubs the back of his head while standing up.

I can’t help, but laugh, “Gwenchana. Another case of the Onew Condition.” He nods chuckling looking embarrassed. All of a sudden my door flies open with the rest of the guys rushing in.

“What’s going on!? We heard a loud thump!” Key speaks up.

“Oh, I fell…mianhae.” Onew bows slightly to them.

“Yah! Your Onew Condition!” Key replies to him in his diva tone.

“Noona, gwenchana?” Taemin asks me with concern. The other guys now turn their attention to me also with concerned looks. I can understand wow because my mouth is wide open staring at them because I’m so surprised with how they look. I start to do my weird hand gestures trying to explain with them since I can’t talk.

“Words Kate-ah…words.” Jonghyun says to me.

I point to Jonghyun now, “Y-your hair!” I point to each one, “Y-you guys! Your hair!”

Key smirks understanding my reaction, “So I guess you like our new looks?” I nod clearly not able to form words yet.

I still try to speak, “Key-oppa…Taemin-ah….you’re both-”

“Blonde!” They say at the same time.

“Jonghyun-oppa, your hair, it’s no longer-”

“Ne! The blonde is gone from mine! Just brown now, it feels good to get rid of the blonde haha!” He grins at me.

I then turn to Minho and before I open my mouth he smiles, “Ne, my long hair is gone now, but they kept the same brown color. The long hair was getting annoying, so I’m glad I got it cut off.” I’m glad he cut me off before I could even speak because I know a blush would have crept on my face trying to speak about his hair. ‘They all look so…oh my gosh!’ I finally shake my head snapping out of it.

I’m back to my sane state and I can now compliment them right, “You all look really good with your new hair.” They all say thank you to me at the same time.

“How are you feeling, Noona?” Taemin asks me.

“Um, I think I’m feeling better.”

“I’m going to make you some soup just to make sure.” Key says while walking out the door to quickly get started on the soup.

“Let’s leave her so she can rest a little more.” Minho says to the rest of the guys. They all agree and leave my room one-by-one. Taemin is the last one to exit, but instead of exiting he just closes the door, locks it, and then hops on my bed.

“Taemin-ah…what do you think you’re doing?” I raise my eyebrow at him.

“I want to spend some time with Kate-noona.” He smiles brightly and then pouts, “If I didn’t lock the door, then hyungs would drag me out.”

“Aw, my cute dongsaeng!” I reach to pinch his cheek, but he sees it coming so dodges it making me fall forward on my legs when sitting. He laughs and I stick my tongue at him when I sit back up. I reach again, but instead of pinching his cheek, I pet his new hair.

“I can’t believe you’re blonde Taemin-ah. I’m already missing the mushroom hair haha.”

“I didn’t like the mushroom hair, but I guess I’ll miss it too.” He smiles while replying to me.

“Hmm, Noona, lean forward a little.” He gestures with his hand for me to lean forward. I hesitate think he’s going to flick me on my forehead, but I still do it. Once I lean forward, Taemin also leans forward quickly placing his forehead on mine inches away from my face. I’m surprised not expecting it. His eyes are closed with a calm expression on his face, but then opens them looking at me in the eyes. “Your forehead is still hot and I think you’re getting warmer. Your face is even a little red.” He pulls back sitting back up and I do the same. ‘Ugh. I guess I’m not over my fever yet.’ “Noona, you should lie down and rest. Maybe I should leave you alone.”

He starts to get up, but I stop him, “Anio, you don’t have to. Stay at least until Key-oppa comes with my soup.” Taemin doesn’t argue and forms his legs into a pretzel on my bed leaning against the wall while I lay back down. “Taemin-ah?”

“Ne?” He looks down at me.

“How are you doing with you and that girl you like?” I look over at him. I can tell he wasn’t expecting me to ask that.

“M-mwo?” He acts like he didn’t hear me correctly, but I smirk knowing he heard my question.

“You know…the girl. The girl you told me you had a crush on. Have you done anything lately?” Since I’m lying down, I nudge his pretzel legs with one of mine.

Taemin looks away from me shyly rubbing the back of his head, “A-anio, not really. I mean…molla. I guess….hajiman…” By this point he’s talking to himself, so I clear my throat to snap him out of his rambling.

“Well, have you talked to her more?”

“…Ne.”  He answers looking back down at me with a tiny smile. I now sigh with frustration crossing my arms looking away. I know that Taemin is confused with my sudden action because he asks.  “What’s wrong, Noona?”

I turn my head back at him pouting, “I want to know who she is! You know everything about…what’s going on…with me…” I get quieter remembering that Taemin doesn’t know about Jonghyun, but quickly continue before he gets suspicious with my voice fading out. “Tell me who she is Taemin-ah!”

He laughs at my little fit with me squirming in my bed pouting, “Mianhae, Noona. If I told you, then you’ll be sneaky like I was with you and…hyung…” This time it’s his turn to fade out and I see his face fall knowing that the topic isn’t exactly a happy one. Without knowing my face falls a little too and I avert my eyes from Taemin’s. “Mianhae…” I hear him say sadly.

I snap my head back not wanting him to feel sad, “Anio! Gwenchana! It’s not like it’s a taboo topic! I’m really grateful for the little schemes…even though I didn’t like them at first.” Taemin chuckles to himself most likely remembering my reactions to his schemes. “That’s why…” Now getting back to the topic, “I want to help you with this girl!” I hear him sigh and Taemin looks slightly nervous. “Well…do I know her? You can at least tell me that much.”

He looks hesitant before answering, “…Ne.” I get excited now pondering who it can be. ‘There are a lot of girl groups in SM…so it’s still too hard to figure out whom.’ I snap out of my thinking trance when Taemin speaks again, “Noona…it’s not possible anyway for me to be with her…”

“Mwo!? Wae!?” This took me by surprise.

“…She’s kind of with someone….but that’s ok! I’m fine being able to be her friend!” I feel sad for Taemin even though he’s smiling like nothing’s wrong. ‘I’ve never actually seen Taemin sad. He’s always smiling and looks happy.’ All of a sudden, I sit up which startles him falling on his side on my bed.

The girl pops into my head and I think it’s the right girl, “…It’s Krystal-ah!”

His eyes widen with my guess sitting back up, “Mwo?”

“It is her isn’t it!? I know her, you never really talked much to her, and she’s in a relationship with Minho-oppa! It must be her! Am I right!?” I get excited hoping I’m right. Taemin just stares at me with a slight shocked face still at my outburst.

He snaps out of it and now speaks looking away, “…N-ne. I guess you found out who it is, Noona.”

I do a little victory dance still sitting up in my bed, but then stop frowning, “So that means…you’re basically in the same boat as me.” Taemin turns to me examining my expression, and then places a light smile on his face nodding. I reach over and hug him suddenly and his body is stiff not expecting the sudden hug. After a few moments, he hugs me back. I sharply pull away and look at him with determination which once again startles Taemin. “Well, now we can survive together! We can get through it.” I punch my fist forward and then do a peace sign in his direction grinning, “Hwaiting!” Taemin’s face holds a blank stare in my sudden action, and then he starts to crack up falling backwards on my bed. “Yah! What’s so funny!?” I now pout folding my arms to my chest.

He sits back up and wipes the few tears that escaped his eyes from laughing so hard, “Noona! That was so cheesy!” He starts laughing again.

“I was just trying to be upbeat and positive!” I grab my pillow and start hitting him with it, but his laughter doesn’t stop. The door suddenly opens and Key steps in with a tray of soup he made.

“Yah! You guys are so loud! Taemin-ah, stop bothering Kate-ah so she can get better! Kate-ah, you should be lying down resting!” Key yells at us looking at the scene in front of him.

We both stop suddenly looking at each other, then at Key with both of us bowing slightly rubbing the back of our heads, “Mianhae, Key-eomma.” We say at the same time. Taemin shimmies himself to the end of my bed then gets up.

“I guess I should let you rest now. Feel better, Noona!” He smiles waving slightly before walking out my door. Key brings the tray over and sets it in front of me while sitting on the edge of my bed next to me. He picks up the spoon, but I lay my hand on his stopping him.

“Anio. I can feed myself this time, Key-eomma.” I give him a soft smile.

It looks like he’s about to argue, but lets it go standing up heading to the door, “Arasseo, arasseo.” He grabs the handle of my door, but doesn’t open it turning back towards me. “Kate-ah.”

“Mm?” I stop blowing on the spoonful of soup looking up at him.

“Remember what I said earlier.” His tone is slightly serious, but still light.

I nod to him, “I know. We actually talked about the topic while we were in the park.”

“Chincha?” His hand lets go of the doorknob and now turns fully my way looking slightly surprised.

“Ne…he wants to know where it’s leading to.” I look down playing with my soup stirring it.

“What did you tell him?” Key says sounding curious.

“I said that I don’t know right now. He’s giving me time to think about, but wants an answer soon.” I look back up at him.

“Arasseo, just make sure you make the right decision.” He says sounding more motherly like than ever before. I give him a nod knowing I understand what he means by that.  Key turns to my door grabbing the knob again, but then turns quickly. “Oh! Tell me how the soup is when you’re done! Once you finish, take a nap, you should feel better after that.”

“Arasseo, arasseo. Gomawo Key-eomma.” We both exchange smiles at each other. Finally he opens the door and exits my room closing the door behind him. The soup he made is delicious and I try to savor every bite, but also making sure I finish it before it gets cold. I get up placing the tray on my desk, and then I walk back into my bed. Since I’m not sleepy at all, I grab my new phone and do some web browsing on it even though Key told me to sleep.

I’m on my phone for about a half hour until I hear my doorknob move. I’m supposed to be sleeping and I don’t want to get caught, so I quickly put my phone back on my night stand, then close my eyes pretending I’m asleep. I hear my door open slightly, most likely checking to see if I’m actually sleeping. Most likely it’s Key checking on me and wanting to take the tray away. The door now opens more very quietly and I hear soft footsteps approach me at the side of my bed. I can sense the presence of someone leaning over me slightly and I want to know who exactly it is, but I don’t want to get caught. The next moment, I feel shivers run up and down my spine because I feel the person pushing the few strands away from my face. I now assume it's Jonghyun, but at the same time, I don't. The chills through my whole body continue when I then feel the person’s hand caress my left cheek rubbing gently with their thumb. I almost move from shock from their touch, but I take all my strength to not move at all. I can’t help but like the hand on my cheek, so I lean slightly into the hand without making the person know I’m awake. The person’s gaze is definitely on me and I want nothing more than to open my eyes to see who it is.

All of a sudden, I can sense the person leaning down more and my heart is racing. I’m hoping that the person doesn’t hear my heart pounding. Next thing I know, I feel lips on the top of my forehead kissing me. The kiss feels soft, gentle, and sweet. The person takes there time kissing the top of my forehead and then slowly pulls back, also pulling their hand away from my cheek. I’m a little sad, but I’m more upset that I can’t open my eyes to see who it is. I hear the footsteps of the person again, this time walking away from me. Once I hear the door open, it takes all my strength to not sit up and find out who the person is. The door is click closed now, but I wait about two minutes before I quickly sit up looking around to see if there are any signs of who it might be. Sadly, there are no traces of the person and I sigh hanging my head in defeat. I look back towards the door holding my left cheek. I can still feel the lingering kiss on my forehead, and the hand that caressed my cheek. “Who was that?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Learn some Korean~!

Hwaiting - Fighting!/You can do it!

FINALLY!!! I updated!!! Gah! I'm so sorry that I didn't keep my promise of when I was going to update...stupid classes blah! I feel so bad that I haven't updated in forever and I'll really try to update more. Thanks for not unsubscribing and supporting my story! It means a lot to me<3

I changed their hair! It's their current hairstyles now. I'm really loving the current ones so I decided to change it kekeke~


Btw~ The second round of Kpop Star is this Saturday for me...super nervous kekeke :P HWAITING!