Disaster

Selene 6.23

 

The day is finally coming, sooyeon thought. She with extremely nervous face sat down on the waiting room.
“please put on this number” the committee of contest reminded. Sooyeon simply nod and with heavy sighs she kept controlling her mind and kept trying to remembering her song. Replaying her song and calming herself on her mind she second by second reflecting the beat and rhythm. Kept telling herself that she will be okay, everything will be okay. She will do her best and she will proving to her mom and her family beside she will get out from the judging room with smile and happy tears, make yifan proud of her.

Speaking of yifan, sooyeon opened her eyes and glanced over the room to found no glimpse of his appearance anywhere. A  bit upset but she believe that he will make it.

She turn her eyes all around the room. Another contestants were there, practicing and trying hard to redeem their nervousness just like her. But the other fact made her envious. They came with their relatives who stood near them and comforted them.. some of their parents trying to support and some of them also bragging about their greatness. There were also some contestants came with their brother or sisters, who kept joking around to increase the nervousness. Sooyeon smiled sadly and closed her eyes.

‘you will be here, in my heart, won’t you mom? And dad.. you will praying for me right? How I hope you will see me trying my best here.. no, I will make you proud of me mom dad’ she silently thought.

……………

On the other side, night at seoul, yifan walked toward florist shop, he happily skiped to the white florist shop. There were so many kind of flowers there, from white to red and so on..
“what can I do for you, young man?” a middle age woman greet him with bright smile. Yifan shifted his attention and pointed to a white lilacs, sooyeon’s favorite flower.
“ahjumma, make me a bouquet of lilacs please..” he said.
“ne” the ahjumma smiled and began to picking up lilacs from it pots.
“please make it beautiful ahjumma..” he politely said. The ahjumma smiled and nodded.

“you must be love her so much right?” ahjumma said, breaking the silentness. Yifan smiled and proudly nodded.
“today is her big day, she will do her best to reach her dream.. I should be there and support her, at least flower will make her happy” he kept staring at the on processing bouquet.
“she is lucky to have you..”
“animida.. I’m the luckiest one” he bragged.

The ahjumma only smiled and whispering admiration words . it was 10 minutes before the bouquet is ready. Yifan thanked her and skipped out from the florist. He took out his lovely camera and capture the bouquet picture.

He smiled broadly and took his selca with lilacs bouquet.
‘ believe me, you are more beautiful than lilacs’ he thought, thinking her reaction when she accept this bouquet. He predicted she will squealed and admiring the bouquet. Typical sooyeon, kindhearted.

……….

Back to sooyeon side, she was no longer sat down, her anxious and nervousness kept telling her to atleast stood up.
“contestant 92” the crew shout, and a boy next to her stood up and walked in to the judging room. Now her nervousness raising up. She was after him. Her contest number is 93 which is after this one. She held yifan’s necklace tightly.
“you can do this sooyeon, fighting jung Jessica!” she reminded herself.

This is her dream. This is her mom dream too. She should do her best to reached it and never gave up.

Once in a while she stared at the door, how she wish yifan would be there and smiled at her.. or at least patting her head to comfort her. She sighed.. there was no sign of his blonde hair will shine next to her. But again, sooyeon hope at least he will made it at the end time to congratulating her for her successness.. or for the worst, consoling her if she failed.

Here, on the waiting room , only TV can slightly made her calm. So she watched it.. to lifted the worriedness and burden on her shoulder.

..

With full speed, yifan rode his motorcycle along the seoul quite road. It seems strange for main road to be this quite but yifan grateful it did. His mind is messed up when he realized that he was late. No longer just late, but dangerously late.

He could imagining sooyeon’s sad face
he could imagining sooyeon’s loneliness on those place, because he knew there will no one could accompany her. She have no one but him right now to support her.

“GODDAMMIT” he cursed and speeding of realizing how really dangerous late he was. With lilacs flower tightly tied on the backseat.
“I only have 2 minutes left.. aisshhh!!!” he checked his watch again. Losing his focus. He kept speeding up his man-styled motorcycle carelessly. He hardly observing the road..

Until…

CRASH!!

A loud bump sound heard. And screams noise strike just like a lightning.
and a body laid lifeless on the street with half of his body burned. His motorcycle broken.
a car was exploded and burn.

Yifan opened his eyes but nothing he could see. His body paralyzed.
‘soo..yeon..’ he said trying to reach the bouquet of lilacs.. but it was a second, before he closed his eyes.. and he tightly closed it.

Feeling painfully peace


Author note: too tired to give a brief~ just love you guys. please love this story a lot and please do subscribing :))

and for silent reader, I hope i can hear your voice .. don't hide your voice guys, you have a beautiful voice to be heard.. :))