first investigate (two)

Selene 6.23

 

Taps sound heard. One.. no.. maybe around five legs running along the corridor.
“here is it” one of them with deep voice said, opening the door with slightly too much power.

“…jiyong ah..” a girl muttered in sorrow. Seeing leader of big bang in this state honestly killing her inside. And with addition a girl sitting and waiting for him to wake up just feels like stabbing her heart.

“how could this be?” she softly whispered, she walks toward unconscious jiyong and send Jessica a stern look.

“it is because of you” she said.. no, accuse.
“m-me?” Jessica pointed herself.
“yeah.. because of you and your fantasy. Don’t you know? He spent a week without even sleep during his tight schedule.. just to searched your funny fantasy..” she said.
“dara noona.. stop it” seungri said, tapping the short girl on her shoulder. And sica realized how tired he look these past few days.. and it makes her feel so bad. For burdening him..

She lower her gaze.

“because of this girl, jiyong always have those kind of pain gaze.. and he despised me so much for bad mouthing you.. for your information, I am his girlfriend even before you met him” she claimed. And it kills sica so much.

“you’re wrong” they are stops when they heard a low grunt voice. Their attention shift to the bed, they see jiyong already pulling his body up and sit down, taking off his respirator and smiled.

“I met her even before I met everyone in this room.. not even song qian” he explained.
“I used to be a trainee on her company, but I rejected it after a year trainee.. thats because im still a kid. But everyone never know that someone from that agency calling me again to persuade me back to the agency.. that’s when after I decide to sign contract with our agency, then I met her.. the cold face jung sooyeon.” He explained. And leaving everyone also Jessica herself in shocked.

“that’s when I had my first love to be.. I maybe your boyfriend past time ago dara ah.. but I cant ever replace sica’s place on my heart.. she’s still queen on my heart..” he explained.

That’s the cue for dara to go.. this is too much for her to accept. She is girl too.. and it is so complex for her to accept. Taeyeang, seungri, daesung and seunghyun stared in dazed.

“I will drive dara back..” taeyeang suddenly speak up. Jiyong smiled and nodded.
“I will call manager hyung to handle this” the maknae spoke up, leaving the room with phone on his hand.
“I will stay here.. in case you need me” seunghyun said and leaving the room to sit on the corridor bench.

Jessica bit her lips in uneasiness. She couldn’t bring her eyes from staring him. He caught the anxious between her eyes and chuckled.
“hey no need to afraid.. I’m not died anyway” he said, leans back to his bed. IV is attached on his left back hand. And he is seems at ease. Sica sighs and pouts slightly.

“don’t force yourself because of me.. because I never give credit out of pitiness.. I just give the sincere one” she said. Jiyong laughed and nodded.
“arraseo, I’m just too excited playing detective thing.. I don’t do it because of you. I do it because I like to be a detective” he said, nonchalantly. Sica sighs and chuckled. She will never understand his mind at all.

“go rest.. I’ll be back tomorrow” she said. Jiyong nodded.
“bye”

……

The red sign turn to green and yixing took off his mask. Sweats form on his head. He exchanged glare with luhan and the orthopedic doctor, suho.

“this is the thirteen times on record.. you sure he still able to do this? This is bad for him” suho said. Yixing eyes filled with sorrow as he gazed the peaceful face in front of him being sew by another doctor.

“I don’t think this is good either.. but this is the reason he life” yixing said, sighs for a thousand times.

“luhan.. please bring the x-ray photo to my room.. I need to rest myself a bit” yixing said.

The nurse nodded and walking out of the room. Again.. he saw the girl walking around the corridor..

“this is the result of the autopsy”
he stopped and hide behind a wall when he heard the china accent girl saying. He peeks his head out and see the blonde girl talking to the vice-president of autopsy. He sees Jessica receiving a black file before he heard a loud gasps.

“yifan is death” sica said out loud. Luhan hide hisself back behind the wall and keep his ear on alert.


the chapter is up.. enjoy~