Kwon Jiyong

Selene 6.23

Its been a week after hyoyeon and sica’s conflict and the atmosphere between them is awfully cold. Probably because the ice princess tried her best to keep her cool. Too cool to admitted that she herself missing her bestfriend so much. It was hurt her when she couldn’t scold hyoyeon for forcing herself on dancing. She missed her so much..

Snsd was stepped down from inkigayo stage. That’s when Jessica walked and slumped herself onto the waiting room sofa. she saw hyoyeon walked back and forth, her face was confused. She traced her gazed to the sooyoung next to hyoyeon who kept whispering something Jessica could catch is ‘apologize’ .

Jessica smiled. She stood up and walked to the fluttered hyoyeon. Hyoyeon frozed at second when she found sica’s face right in front of hers.

“er-r s-sica” she said. Jessica coldly look at her eyes. Leaving her silent for 5 for good second before laughed heartly. Both sooyoung and hyoyeon was confused.

“hyo ah, I’m sorry okay.. “ Jessica said. She knew it from their gesture, she know how hyoyeon live with her pride too well, that’s why she decided to apologized first since she knew it will be harder to putting hyoyeon at the edge. At the end, hyoyeon was bursting into sudden tears.

“I’m so sorry” she said. Hugging me like sica was the one who could ease her insecure feeling these days. And sica admitted that she felt the same, tears escaped from her eyes and she hugged her back.

It was childish fighting afterall. Sisters mean to had so much childish fighting, didn’t they? . that would be pleasant memories for both of them, and things could go better after they realized both of their heart.

Sooyoung witnessed everything with pleased smile. She breath joyful air and crossed her arms together as one by one snsd members come and saw the emotional scene infront of them.

“see who was making so much trouble” the leader said, stepped between them and head locking both of her bestfriend. As both of them shrieked due the make-up destruction from the leader.
“I’m glad this is the end. I cant stand sat between both of you, you know that?” sunny slightly add. Making both of them felt sorry.

“but this was finish, well there’s nothing to worried unnie” maknae finished it wisely. Lifting burdensome on sica’s and hyoyeon’s heart.

“of course… you don’t get any idea how much I miss my girlfriend” hyoyeon said, showed her normal stated. The bright and funny yet lovely hyoyeon. As she hugged sica, sica smiled and patted her head.
“sorry but I might as well eat those gooddammit cucumber than being your girlfriend” she said.
“yah!” Hyoyeon playfully hit her arms.

And then it began.. their childish fist-fighting, yuri and yoona also tiffany might joint as well. And maknae could only dragged her feet away from somewhere she belong to.. sofa and book were waiting for her. This is the real goddess named snsd.

The leader was watching from a far and proudly smiled. Just then she saw a black capped man crossed from their wide open waiting room. She swear she saw he looked dreamily at sica. She then shook her head when she saw ‘staff’ identity hung on his chest.

“taeyeon ah~ “ she saw their manager ran toward her. She waved her hand in greeting before the manager stopped in front of her.
“ayo oppa~ whats wrong?” she asked. Being the leader, she was the one who manager always met when there was difficult condition.

“the weather seems worse.. we cancelled next schedule that’s why you all can just stay at the coffee shop before the weather better” he said, looked through his Ipad and scratching here and there before leaving for a calling.

Taeyeon clapped her hand shout  “guys“. And all eyes on the leader.
“we got rest time~ lets go to coffee shop” she proclaimed and cheerfully jumped up and down. 9 members of snsd shout in joy and stood happily make a line before went out with such noise commotion.

Jessica was smiled in relieve, thing was settled with hyoyeon.. and she was doing fine. As she walked with tiffany on her side, she searched the big building. She was hundred times entering this building yet never have such chance to observing every part of it. She saw so many familiar face around the wall, their face was also pasted on one of frame.. as well as their sunbaenim or hoobae.

Her eyes just like hawk, catching the almost impossible thing they could saw. It was tall black capped man who stood secretly eyeing her behind a big pillar. She stopped abruptly and squinted her eyes to took a good look of him.
“whats going on sica” tiffany asked in English.
“fany ah.. someone stalks us” she said, and tiffany frantically looked around.
“who?”

Jessica pointed at the pillar and startled when there was nothing behind it.
“just now, I saw him behind those pillar. How strange” she said. Tiffany shook her head and patted her shoulder.
“its okay, celebrity tend to have stalker isn’t it? Just bear with it. Me too, feel like I was being stalked by someone.. so does the other member: she explained. Sica pouted and nodded.

‘but somehow he seems familiar to me..’ she was struggled with her own thought. ‘no..  his eyes seems familiar to me’ she turned her body to the pillar direction once again and she could catch a glimpse of a lean man with cap, obviously tried to catch her attention.

She took a step backward.
“sica where are you going? Manager waiting for us!” taeyeon saw the girl turned and walked somewhere else. Sica waved her hand in dismissal without even turned her gaze to the boy.
“I’m sorry .. I have something to do” she said and hurriedy ran away when she saw the black capped man ran away to the exit stairs.

‘I have to settle down this one thing too’ she thought. Kept running and running. As hurry as she could but thanks to her short legs she couldn’t do anything but to lost him.
she sighed.
she lost him,… somehow that’s upset her.

Her breath was heavy and her legs felt gave up to support her. She squatted down on the stairs and lean her dazed head on the wall.

“what the hell with me? She mumbled as she held her faster beating heart. Probably it was because she ran like a mad. She was never ran this fast for something absurd before.
“this is absurd. So absurd. Why do I care about this creepy man?” she couldn’t help but staring at her phone.. which have a photo of problematic creepy man, in blur. She couldn’t stop her babbling.

“what’s so absurd?” she heard a man voice. Not deep one but with confident and authority.

She turned her head and saw a tired looking GD leaning on the nearest exit door.
“o-oh, annyeonghaseyo jiyong ssi.. why do you here?” she startled.
“following you, obviously” he said. Sat next to her casually. Offering her his handkerchief and pointed at her sweaty forehead. Jessica took his signal and gladly accepting his handkerchief.
“thanks” she said and patted her own forehead before muttered another unnecessary thank, feeling awkwardness between them. On the other side, jiyong seems felt obviously enjoying and comforting himself with humming her ‘gee’ song and tapped his feet. His lip tucked upward in calm smile.

‘why didn’t he leave?’ yet, she was wondering. She stared at big bang leader. Definitely ice princess.. she turned the atmosphere into cold silent. Just with her staring you could feel you have sort of ghostbump but it was nothing for GD. Keep humming gee song, up to the chorus , he stopped and turned to her.

“yifan and kris..” he started, only to got a piercing gaze from the ice princess. “who are they?” he continue.

Sica was a bit taken aback for the sensitive topic. But she kept her cool.
“whats about him?” she asked. Sounds more like intimidating, thought.
“I was wondering how great my rival is” GD said, without even scared of the ice princess wrath.

“rival..” she spelled it. Something strange with those words. And definitely she was careful with those five words.

“yes, moreover like my target. Because his well-being will be my destiny. I will definitely not giving up, I will find him and we will be rival till our last blood” there was some magic on his words which floated sica’s heart. He told her secretly that he believe her words about ‘alive yifan’ when her bestfriends never really did, she smiled.

“there was no they between kris and yifan” sica speak up. Giving some attention to GD. “yifan is kris, kris is yifan.. they are the same person” she played her finger.

“go on” jiyong command, giving her space to spoiled her heart out. And she gladly took this opportunity.

“you have no idea how many time world turned us down but we struggled and stood because each other support” she started. GD shifted his eyes to his lap. Wondering, how his heart will react after she told him her past.

Will it be okay?
he only hope it wouldn’t break too scattered.

“… when my parent dead. He was the one who stood and support me. He left his family and against them to be with me. Such romeo and julliete huh?” she speaks her heart up. But her expression hardened.
“it doesn’t matter for us, we still beliving the love between us. His love is enough for me. I can survive to be sooyeon he loved”

GD was someone who could hide his emotion well. Each of sooyeon’s words honestly cracking his heart but he tend to locked his emotion tightly, so there’s no way he will show his jealousy.

“I only acknowledge a man in my life and its only for yifan” she began. Turned her attention to the stiffened jiyong.

“rival… those words never exist on me jiyong, I cant consider any man beside yifan” she said apologetically.

Gd knuckles turned white. No one could read his mind now, not even himself.
“I’m sorry, its not too late for you to reconsider your  love for me, I cant take it, thought” she continue, trying to expected Gd to lose his temper but he was surprising calm. Moreover his smile.

“I get it” he said and stood up. He was about to leaving but he stopped, facing her. Proudly smiled.

“but it will be very very difficult..” he said.
“eh?” Jessica was confused.

“I bet you never know men heart, don’t you? Once he laid his heart it will be impossible to get rid of it. Although it costs his life and all. The real men did it. Yifan did it too right? To against his parent and came for you” he said. Sica barely could say anything.

“it same goes to me. Reconsider my love? I’ll do it.. but that is how to fighting for you, not even thinking to forget you. That’s how man live sica. Besides you are snsd now. So many love will fight for you, and I’ll be reandy for this.” He said. Sica was too puzzled to answer a thing.
“yifan or whoever, I’ll fight it to be with you, no matter what. Because it is how my heart told me to” with that he left.

Sica anly stared in grimace. She unconsciously held GD handkerchief tighter.

‘you’ll get hut.. and I’ll hurt your heart slowly, little by little. Is that whats you called okay?’ she thought.
it was not okay at all.
sica couldn’t hurt anyone.
“yifan, what should I do? I kind of scared with his will.. and I’m afraid,.. whenever think someone who trying his best to get rid your place, I’m seriously afraid” she whispered.

Black capped man on the below floor witnessing everything. He took off his cap and staring deeply to the depressed girl. His eyes softened with sorrow. And he hate seeing her like this.
‘park chanyeol…….? This is pathentic’ he stared down at his fake IDcard.


A/N : long time no see~ bbyong~ hey guys how are you? k k k k i feel so tired~ i couldn't even write my stories properly because of so many tasks. ah~ you've heard it guys? KRIS and ARCHERY? that is the definition of perfect. and I almost cry because my panda baby hurt himself, dont force yourself tao~ i'll love you no matter what. I kind of MISS SHINEE so much, as you know gurl, I am SHAWOL.. SONE and EXO-stan ..

please support me and this fiction~ bbyyong ~

silent reader, show your voice ^^

and subs <3

sorry for previous update, i kind of sleepy and posted it double,.. but i edited it :)

sorry for inconvinent ~ love you guyyss.. i'll try to write despite my busy day hohoo

please support this fanfics a lot~