Jiyong's Anger

Selene 6.23

jessica steps slowed down at the messed room. she saw a man being held by two hospital bodyguard.
"GOD! JIYONG!" once she realized the man she used to love pinned on the wall by two muscular man, her heart giving up. she run and pried the bodyguard away.

"whats wrong with you.." she said and holding the man by his shoulder. she know once she let him go, he will launched at the another beaten up man on the corner room.

"let me go, he is the one who messed with you, I will give him the same taste after giving you hard time" he said and trying to reach out but jessica hold him into her hug. the man calming down in a second after he felt the girl's hug.

"stop it.. don't hurting yourself jiyong" she said. GDragon anger dried down and giving up on punching the man.

the beaten up man smirk in winning.

"and you, I don't let you go this easily, My agency lawyer will come in a second so prepare yourself" jiyong said, pointing to the smirking man. jessica stared at the beaten up man in sorry. She hope jiyong could control his anger more.. honestly this punching matter will put him into more trouble. and she didn't want it.

"Song qian unnie, can you please bring him to your room until agency man come?" jessica asked. qian nodded and command her bodyguard to drag the paparazzi to her room for further introgation. appearately he is breaking one of hospital rule too, for intruding patient's personal information in hospital.. and even taking some photos of Jiyong and jessica in the room, which is still unpublished.

back to the jiyong room. jessica still calming the tensed G dragon down.
"jiyong ah.." she called. the man softened at her pleading look. he let out a heavy breath.
"I'm sorry.." was the first word that let out from his mouth with soft smile. jessica smiled and hugged him.

"thank you.." she whispered. and the stiffened man could only widened his eyes. "thank you for defending me.." she continue.

jiyong softened and hugged her back. "I'm sorry you should witnessing my badside.." he carresing her hair in loving manner.

"Its okay, just don't do that again.." she asked. jiyong nodded and smiled.
"I won't except someone messing with you.." he said. jessica let out a chuckled.

"I love you.." he whispered. jessica was taken a back and could only nodded and smiled. she once more closed her thought of kris when jiyong lips capture her lips. she did her best to feel jiyong sincerity and she trying her best to give him the love. at least she trying to payback his wonderful love..

she kissed him back.

..

a man that witnessing them from the window could only balled his hand. thousand time he convicing his heart to not follow her or else he will hurt, but he still did it.

it hurts..

he saw the girl smiling at him pulled back from his kiss. it kills me, jessica..

I'm here. I'm still alive.. do you know this?

kris pulled his back weakly from the wall and leaving after giving her last glance. tears streaming down from his eyes and he felt his world broke into pieces.

jessica caught a glimpse pair of eyes seeing her.
"Oh!" she shot up from her seat.
"whats wrong?" jiyong asked the sudden jumpy girl he love.

jessica run to the window and searching for whatever she believe she could find.
"I feel someone saw us.." she said. jiyong approaching her and turn his head back to the left and right back and forth.
"I think you just seeing things, because you scared of another scandal with me" jiyong pout, walking back to his bed. jessica chuckled. 
"seriously a big baby!" she said and give the last glance around outside her before she decided to closed the window and sit down next to jiyong.

she saw at the blue mark and cuts on his left corner lips. she sighs.
"let tend your wound first before scars shown on your precious face" jessica said, slightly scolding him for careless on taking good care of his accet.

for Celebrity like them, body is priority and face is the most precious accets besides their ability.

right.. I have another one to care of now..

 jiyong gently observing the beautiful girl who patiently tending his wounds. she look so beautiful beyond his dream.
"you know, Its only appear in my dream before, for me to see you this close, and now you touch me, I feel like I am living in my dream.." jiyong said. his eyes shown love, gently. jessica smiled in content and pinch his cheek.

"ouch!" he gasp in pain. she smiled.
"stop saying things, you are not dreaming.. I am really here for you. And I'm sorry for coming later than you thought.." she said hugging him. his heart softened and nodded.

"Alright, this is my jessica.." he said to himself.

jessica slightly breathing deep and her unreadable face she hide behind jiyong's back. honestly she can't give jiyong the same amount of love with she recieved. honestly she still love kris so much..

but maybe, If suddenly kris appear in front of her. everything is changed. she can't just running into kris hug.. not with hurt and saddened. and up above this, because she know there is jiyong behind her.

everything changed.. love too.. faith too..

...

"Jessica-ssi is such a beautiful girl for me, I can't lied.. she has 'this' aura that is not anywoman have. but I am just fan of her.." said GD in a tv programme.
"according to the report, its true that I and jessica walking into a hospital but its just merely a coincidentally meet, so It would be better if we went inside together.." he continue.
"so for our fans, please understand this matter and I hope this accident didn't bring both of partly hardships" he said, finishing his statement.

jessica turn off the television and went to her room to get ready.
"where is yoona?" she asked to yuri who appearetly blanking herself with videos of his boyfriend in concert.
"she needs time to be alone.." yuri said.
"why?"

yuri sadly look to the older one. "she broke up with taecyeon,.." yuri said.
"wait! what??" the older asked in shock. its because her problem came up and messing her mind, seems like jessica already forget that one of her member getting in trouble too.

"lee seunggi oppa.. its because taecyeon hate seunggi so much, he and yoona fight so much lately, yoona think its better when both of them broke up.." yuri explain, resuming the scene.

jessica nodded in understand.

"its because taecyeon love yoona so much. yoona doesnt know that taecyeon give his best for her. jealousy? its is normal when it comes to yoona. come on, every man would be jealous if yoona and seunggi are close." sica reasoned.

"right. taecyeon once told me not to said anything to yoona, but he submit her to join his variety program so he can be with her. he love her that much.. but we also need to respect yoona, for her, taecyeon always gives her hardtime. and burdensome too.. it seems like seunggi win over him"yuri clarified.

jessica nodded. she understand perfectly what the meaning of hardtime and burdensome.
because when she is with kris.. she felt everything. hardtime wishing him back, burdensome to leave him for jiyong.

"I need to rest.. one by one mess is getting clear. now we should focus on carrier. I need to give words to both taecyeon and yoona, tell taecyeon that everything will get better, and tell yoona to do better.. and clear. mission over." sica said reluctantly and laid her back on comfort bed.

yuri shook her head in amusement. how both of yoona or jessica stay strong due the scenes they made. yuri know that they are girl generation is not mere a group of girls. but a group of solid girls. she proud to be one..


A/N : long time no updating. well guys did you hear about Taeyeon and baekhyun? well, I will have a little thought about them. I knew that many of them (well, you know who) are feeling betrayed about the dating announcement. yeah, remembering baekhyun still on top of fame so I think its just normal. But, I will just  speak in Taeyeon unnie side,  I honestly Support BaekYeon or we called ByunTae couple. (sorry no offense ^^) . for me, they both are cute.. they made a cute couple. first, taeng unnie is a Good woman, and baekhyun is a good guy too..well, I know how much Taeng Unnie suffer the rest of the years, but now I can take a relieve breath because I know she can always count Byun Baekhyun about her pain..

I'm just upset about the fact that their fans just support them because they are single. but not at a person theirselves. well, not all of fans like that.. but.. its just upsetting they blame them for their own love. isn't it selfish? its saddening when they blame the one they used to love the most and hate them just because they want a little happiness for theirself..

I hope all Of you guys can understand my sincere words and support them ^^