Phone Called

Selene 6.23

Night was came and 9 member of snsd was done with practicing. They are now laid on their back side by side and with exhausting breath rose and down.
“guys” a deep voice came from the back door startled the 9 members. They jolt up and saw 8 boys coming with hands full of plastic bags.

“we’re coming~” changmin sang. He comes and sat down near his girl, sooyoung who seems over enjoying the coming. Changmin with Minho,sungmin, and eunhyuk came together as they the friend from the same company.
as usual, minho walked and squatted down at the too exhausted yuri. “are you fine?” he asked and yuri nodded her head slowly. And without too much words, minho grabbed her hand and massage her slowly. Yuri let out a relax whisper.
sungmin laid his head on top of sunny’s lap. As sunny tried to pried him away but it seems he too, exhausted due the over schedule..

Jessica look all around her. She heard a high pitch laugh came from over (as is the very corner) she saw hyoyeon busy body dancing crazily with her boyfriend, eunhyuk who seems excited after they both met such long time ago.

And when she turned her head to the down of the stage, she saw taeyeon with her bestfriend GO were talking about something. And next to them was tiffany and top of bigbang already in loving scene.. no one cares anyway.. they were too busy with each other date.

Even seohyun the maknae, are busy blaming something about “scraft” her husband lost. Well yeah, she currently joining marriage program and luckily she got a match husband, jung yonghwa.

“jessica” she startled when a deep voice called her and suddenly a man appear next to her.
“oh you came” she said.
“of course I told you I will come” he said. Jessica rolled her eyes.
“well yeah I should knew that from very first time, it was because yoong right?” she fake a face. And he laughed while messed her hair. Earning a light punch from the ice princess.
“where did you know?” he asked. She rolled her eyes again.

“of course I know.. I heard your phone call with yoona just now, How could you hide this from me.. I mean, well yeah. I am your matchmaker~” she sang and the rapper of 2pm laughed.
“Sorry I want to tell you but it just not the time yet.. I didn’t want you to get hurt“ he proudly said.
“excuse me? Get hurt of what? Come on~ you’re not even better than Yi-“ she suddenly stopped. She felt a pang of pain suddenly lumped her troath. Ok taecyeon aware of that and snapped her mind back with pinched both of her cheek.

Yoona from a far smiled sadly. Not because of jealous but because she want to do something badly for her unnie. She looked around and she saw all her member laughed,smiled,even mad to their own couple but when she laid her eyes to Jessica, she could catch a glimpse of enviousness from her.

“if only you could wish better than waiting for yifan ..” she whispered. She saw her boyfriend pinched sica’s cheek and she smiled.
“at least, oppa can make her smile a bit..” she said and stood next to the property, side of the stage. She can waited. If it could make her unnie better she will just sacrificed her first date night to make her unnie better.

“you too.. should go to where you belong” sica said and pointed at yoona with , after struggled from taecyeon’s muscular arm. She puffed her cheek. And mumbled ‘annoying’ word thousand times before she stood up and walked away.

“where are you going sica?” taecyeon rather loud voice turned all of the attention. She stiffened and composed her expression and turned with a swift motion before tugging her lips upward.

“You all make me want to Puke.. so I just will took a fresh air.. just do whatever you want, I’ll be going to fill my stomach” she said rather loud and noise. She make her best happy face only to showed her deepest sad feeling. And then she went away to the front door, the fans enter door.

“I felt sorry” sunny mumbled, and all of the eyes on her.
“I know this is selfish.. look we have our own date for tonight but jessica…” she mumbled and feeling sorry. Sungmin patted her back gave her an assure nod.
“don’t be.. you know jessica will be mad if she know we pitied her.. She will be alright, she is big girl.. and big girl don’t cry” taeyeon assured. And they at least believed at their leader words.

Taecyeon walked over to the worried yoona. She looked very sad when she saw Jessica walked away with forced steps.
“she’s not even bring her purse and jacket” she mumbled. When she felt a pair of warm arms hugged her from behind. She looked back and saw taecyeon smiling ear to ear to her.
“don’t worry too much, I’ll help you to make her smile, she is my bestfriend too yoong” he said. She let a heavy breath and laid her head on his chest while playing with his intertwined hand
“oppa.. Can’t we just find her a better man?” she asked. Taecyeon eyebrows knitted.
“I’m not sure… why don’t just we tried? I know someone who love her to death” he said with smirk
“who is he?” she asked with pout. And taecyeon struggled hard to not eat her cutie face right away.
“secret” he said and pecked her right cheek earned a gasp and punch from the girl.

“come on, lets eat.. I brought you so much foods” he joked, he led his girl to the nearest table and set their food.

…………

Sica took a calm and quite nightwalk before she saw a shadow following her. It was midnight thought. She felt her heart beat rapidly and her shoulder stiffened. She took a glance over her shoulder and saw a black shadow..

‘what should I do?’ she was frightened. She abruptly turned and took out her phone to click a photo all of sudden. She was sure she captured the right person before she ran away fast.. very very fast.

“hhaah.hahh.hahh..” she panted and leaned on the back side of the dome, it was secret room for artist to enter and vip to enter so she was sure .. he/she couldn’t following her again. She took out her phone and opened the previous image. She captured a tall man with black cap.. she was captured it blur but she could remember he has brown eyes orbs.

“yifan?” she thought it loud.. but then she shook her head. He has the same eyes but she sure he wasn’t yifan since she seems remember unfamiliar face she saw for maybe two seconds.

She pressed option menu and about to press delete button when her thumb suddenly stop and an incoming call connect to her phone. It was unknown number.

She hesitately pressed answer button. She afraid that the previous scary man hunting her.. but she was became an ice princess not for nothing right? No.. she took a deep breath before pressed answered and let out a dolphin screamed to the phone

“ YAH!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!” she screamed. And the other line was startled as well
“n-ne?” she heard a confused voice, and it was he.. a man.
“I ASK, WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU CHASE AFTER ME?! ARE YOU A ERTED.. IF YOU SO, GO AWAY!!” she shouted. Instead of yelling back, the man over the phone chuckled. She tried to not yelled again.. she cool down her emotion , giving a patience and a chance for the man to introduce hisself.
“oh.. jung Jessica ssi, I bet I called you at the wrong time.. but heck no, I’m not a byuntae (ert).. actually I am leader of bigbang..” he sounds calm and enjoying her furious yelled.

She redden due the embarrassed. She hung her head low. If it was leader of bigbang so that’s mean she was yelling at the GDragon. And she raised her head in confusion. Why the hell leader of bigbang called her? She barely knew him.. well she knew the rumor about him being richest artist but not even she talked once with him… oh she remembered he once greet her at the tv program but she just nodded to him with polite smile.. nothing more. so she was curious.


“ah.. well this is embarrassing.. sorry for yelling I thought you are the same byuntae who following me around just then when I took my walk alone..” she explained, mumbled like a whisper. She heard a loud gasps.
“what? Byuntae following you around? And you were alone?” he seems surprised.
“y-yes..” she hesitatedly answered at his question and puzzled at his sudden caringness.
“Ah I’m sorry, now I become a frightening one for you..” he realized and apologized.
“well nothing to sorry.. but, I wonder what do you want for me for sudden call?” she curiously asked and she flicked her finger for remembering tiffany’s boyfriend is one of bigbang member, “oh did you called for asking TOP ssi? Don’t worry he is with tiffany.. I’ll call tiffany to make top called you back” she continue and about to disconnected the phone before she heard a loud ‘NO-NO’ voice over the phone.

She put her phone back to her ear.
“no no no I’m not calling for seunghyun hyung” referring to TOP, his real name. she raised a brow.. clueless as well.
“I’m calling because of You”